• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and Virtial Rush Present: SMASHTALITY IV - AUGUST 16th-17th in Media, PA!!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i wonder if ill still be beasting scar in falcon dittos by summer, when hes still playing melee and ive been playing all brawl :)

Cort

Apple Head
i wonder if ill still be beasting g-reg in falcon dittos by summer, when we've both been playing all brawl :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wait this is gonna be in philly? no way, thats awesome. i move into my new apartment june 1st, so i can house some ppl. il be living by myself at the time so i'l have room for some people (maybe up to 3?) and i live in philly so its convinient

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Exciting news is coming up for the tournament.

We're looking at around late August for this event. We're also pushing for a 3-day event.

Stay tuned for most information.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My girlfriend's birthday is the day before this but I think I'll be fine for this day and sunday if it goes that far.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Canada will be coming to this !! Ive talked to some people from Ontario, and were gonna make the trip down! =) This should be funn

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this should be all kinda of awesome, i cant wait. i should be able to house ppl. i think im only a subway trip away, so if ur traveling from far, a half hour trip to the venue isnt bad lol

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
this should be all kinda of awesome, i cant wait. i should be able to house ppl. i think im only a subway trip away, so if ur traveling from far, a half hour trip to the venue isnt bad lol
They only have buses that go to the mall shopping center. There is a train in the area but the walk is pretty horrendous.

I know the 110 bus goes there. The way I would get there using spta would be to take the el to 69th street and the 102 trolley to clifton and then hop on the 110.

Actually, you might be able to catch the 110 from 69th street.

Top Bottom