• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and Virtial Rush Present: SMASHTALITY IV - AUGUST 16th-17th in Media, PA!!

Sensei

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure this will be one of the greatest Smash tournaments of all time. The only thing it would be missing is dodgeball or torpedo ball, if someone can setup two of these things, that would be amazing.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yea, can we get an update on this soon. 5 people from Southern Ontario (Canada) are most likely gonna come down to this already for brawl

marie

Smash Rookie
Tournament rules? Where can I find 'em? I heard that smash balls were on?

KingAce

Smash Ace
Ok, since this is already a confirmed 2 day event, assuming its Brawl then Canada will have 5 people guaranteed to be coming. I know this event is still about a month away, but it would be great if someone could offer to house us for the night before the tournament up until the night of the 17th.

J.L

Smash Ace
Update please?

Also as KingAce said, if we could get someone to house 5 people representing Canada in brawl, that would be greatly appreciated.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I had a nightmare, where I looked up on Smashboards and looked in this thread, and WoZ said that it'd be Brawl only.

Man, I'm glad that it was just a dream.

phish-it

Smash Champion
This event is less than a month away. But no one knows anything except for the date and location. Where are the updates?

Scar

#HarveyDent
I guess since no one is updating this I'll be in charge of Melee. Same ruleset as Smashpocalypse, you can find the SPOC official thread in Atlantic North. I don't know anything about Brawl, and I guess entree fees will be the same as other Smashtalities, which have been 15 per person for singles and 20 per team.

I'll update the rest of you when I know more.

Edit: If no one picks up the slack for Brawl I'm making this a two-day Melee tourney lololololololololololol

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Lets get this **** started. This tournament was suppossed to be big but due to some circumstances and communication problems its not gonna have the hype necessary to draw people from real far. Its gonna be a more local/regional thing. Lets try and get as much attendance as possible.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
even being regional at this point is tough as theres no real info yet and its less than a month away. it will get overshadowed by events like xiiesticle and critical hit 4. itl have a good melee attendance tho if some stuff can get together asap

trademark0013

Smash Champion
anyone from ct going to this i can catch a ride with, i can split gas ?
i'm going with the last of CT who arent completely terrible.
idk if theres room in the car tho. b/c of priority
what part of ct are u from and r u going for melee or brawl? cuz we're melee only
just make it september instead. I really wanted to come to this shiz
noooo, me and a few others already asked for these days off

Top Bottom