• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and CCX Present - NJ's SMASHACRE Monthly Tournaments - Nov 3rd! Final Farewell :(

mog87

Smash Ace
I hope you got some vids pocky...working vids...and they better not be like those weird *** slow mo vids of 4wrd vs darkrain..I mean what were they thinking.I dont wanna watch the game in frames.

Sensei

Smash Lord
lol thx, NJ is holding this shiz down! haha
GG's to everybody I played. I'm glad a lot of people showed and the OOSers. Yes! My first decent win in melee rofl. *high fives NJ*

Eggm

Smash Hero
Copy put mine and reiks teams vids asap please. xD

COPY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I've been wanting to see me and reik on teams for so long, and *high five* sensei.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Sensei, now that I know you are this good you have to give me real practice. No more of your bullcrap Marth and wierd Falcon.

I want good space animal practice from you now. And only space animals.

Edit: Since when does M2K know Sensei's real name is William?

Sensei

Smash Lord
rofl, maybe Emblem Lord maybe. Falcon is too manly of a masculine testosteronely man to not use. BTW, I'm going to take another break. IDK when I'll be back. I'll see you guys sometime in the future.

Cia

das kwl
goos shizzz everyone. I had a really good time. you guys are pretty cool for jersey smashers.. lolz. j/k

wanted to give a special shout out to plairnkk, dot eater and chinesah just for being madd cool.

<<<<< will post more detailed shout outs later. right now, I'm pooped.

D1

Banned via Administration
Well I woulda been able to come...but w/e...not gonna go into specifics.

Good sh** to Sensei and LK!

*runs away fast*

NJ all day papa!

TRISTATE STAND UP!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good **** everyone. sensei u surprised the hell out of me, not gonna lie.

when u beat greg at fc i was like "wtf, u lost to sensei"

but now i guess i see why, you've improved like 232321x. good **** man.

LK - good sets. youre not 18.

vanz - good set as well, peach vs jiggs on brinstar? **** that. lol. ny is too cool

inui - *****. u lost to a luigi

ryoko - retardedly close set. japes is gay.

eggm - good friendlies and such, MM later

garden tool/ore/shovel/randomassortmentofitemsthatharvestmaterial - good friendlies. teach me to fight falco as i teach u to fight sheik =(

chinesahh - -.-

kaiser - +.+

anden -___-

newb - o_o

emblem lord - ur gay **** u

everyone else - good ****

mr. freeze - why would you breathe down our throats all night. what a ****. I must say, though, anden got the worst of it. You kicked anden's ***, MR. freeze.

lastly to mopar - i missed you so much this tournament. you are my inspiration. mopar, i love you.

:p

JFox

Smash Hero
I had fun. Sorry I had to john so much last night. Not having a controller really effed me. I couldn't possibly enter or take any friendlies seriously.

Shout Outs anyways:

Grill & Vanz- I was very impressed. Keep up the good work.

CJWAlex- Good meeting you man. Good friendlies, very impressive. I'm not sure where you went off to in such a hurry, I guess I'll see you next time.

Eggm & Reik- Way to go in doubles, nice performance. But you got knocked out by the same two guys in singles, better luck next time.

Kaiser- Very impressive performance. You knocked out two great falcos, and although it was close, it seemed like you deserved them both. Nice job today, you played well.

Plairnkk- Got some friendlies in with you, but I want your Sheik next time. (I was the person that beat you in the Fox ditto so you switched to jiggs btw) Nice job avenging...yourself against LK and taking ouy Chinesah.

Sensei- Wow, you deserve first today with that performance. You knocked out Chinesah, Lord Knight, Plank, Reik in pools, Vanz. Wow. Fantastic.

Linguini

Smash Master
Who wants to play me? lol im currently stuck in morristown, Im availible tom. I can go by train to anyone that lives relativley close, I cant leave nj without smashing some!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
**** I wish I came to this. Stupid work getting in my way of coming. Whens the next tournament supposed to be sceduled?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The tourney took too long!! I had to leave right after singles pools :(

Yo, good shiz teaming with me HBK. Keitaro + HBK + Pokemon Stadium = BEASTING!!!!
Btw, I knew you would forget that **** bag. You shoulda kept it on your back, I should have reminded ya to pick it up.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Doubles

1: NJ Connection (Reik + Eggm)
2: TA (Plank + Chinesahh)
3: Smash for Cash (Zero + Blackanese)
4: Sensei + Copycat
5: BOOCIF! (Sol + phish-it)
5: Keitaro + HBK
7: Whatever (Kaiser + Anden)
7: Mike + Mike (Ky + Nintendude)
9: Gay Luigi? (Magus + Inui)
9: Grill + Vanz
9: Hot Cheddar (PockyD + Wesley)
9: Lroy + Muse
13: Tomar had sex here (Kira + Athrun)
13: Furry + Gay Guy with Sword Fetish (Swiftbass + Emblem Lord)
13: BBC (Atomsk + LIBF)
13: Acid Rain (Ame + SO2)
17: Simon + Garfunkle
17: Orange (Claws + TKAI)

Singles

1: Sensei
2: Plank
3: Lord Knight
4: Chinesah
5: Ryoko
5: Sol
7: Kaiser
7: Vanz
9: Reik
9: phish-it
9: Anden
9: Eggm
13: Emblem Lord
13: Dot Eater
13: Inui
13: Nintendude
17: PockyD
17: Grill
17: TheNewb
17: Velocity
17: Heart Break Kid
17: Wesley
17: LIBF
17: Ky
25: Doyoung2win
25: Swiftbass
25: Muse
25: Atomsk
25: Claws
25: CWJAlex
25: Copycat
25: Max
33: SO2
33: Lroy
33: pikachunoob7
33: Bash
33: Joe O'Brien
33: Sneak
33: Ame
33: Pmac
33: Keitaro
33: Kira
33: TKAI
33: ZeroK
33: Athrun

I'll post in the NJ Thread later on what the points are going to be.

JFox

Smash Hero
I really feel that the tourney was just far too long. It ended at like 12? Was the turnout just longer than expected, or what? I think doubles pools is kinda unnecessary and time consuming, and it would have helped if they didn't happen. Also why did it take so long to start doubles? You guys did a good job at running things considering all the things you managed to fit in, but I just don't think it was worth all the time, and people travelling just didn't want to stay so long.

Also, I was thinking TSA Smashacre finals videos should get put into the NJ Player Finder Video section as a way of archiving tourney videos. What do you think?

pockyD

Smash Legend
why not just give the tourney vids their own thread, then link to that?

i'd imagine that as "past events" accumulate, the amount of videos would overwhelm the thread

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Copy put mine and reiks teams vids asap please. xD

COPY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I've been wanting to see me and reik on teams for so long, and *high five* sensei.
ahhh dude we got ***** by u not cool lol and good shiz 2 all

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
Yay for not coming in last! lol. I wish I didn't have to leave before I was actually knocked out of singles, but I probably would've been knocked out in the my next match anyway, so whatever. Good stuff hosting this WoZ.

Yeah, I guess I'll post some shoutouts even though I'm insignificant here in this field of beastly players...

Chinesah - Sorry about freezing up in pools. You didn't even have to **** me, I ***** myself! 3 SD's FTW lol. Yoshi vs. DK the second match was fun though. You're a cool guy, I hope I get to play you again sometime, whether it be in a bracket or just friendlies. Nice meeting you.

Sensei - Congrats on winning the whole thing. Good stuff. You flat out ***** me in pools -_-' You vs. Reik and You vs. Chinesah in our pool was really fun to watch.

Reik - You're too freaking good, I can't believe my Pichu actually took a stock off of you in both of our matches o_O Nice awkward handshake when you tried to give me a pound, lol.

Zro + Blackanese - Fun playing you guys in teams, it annoyed me a little that we had to play you in the first round less than 10 minutes after we played you in pools >_< Congrats on 3rd though.

Max - You are a seriously funny guy.

Plank - I saw you get that KO with Sheik's up+b in singles pools. I was like 'wtf....seriously?' Good stuff on 2nd in both singles and teams

Sol - Way to **** me worse on my counterpick than the random stage, lol. Falcon simply tools my Peach. Congrats on 5th.

Doyoung - I didn't play you this time :( Way to not sleep at all before coming. I'm not going to forget our little conversation before singles pools.
You: What pool are you in, Muse?
Me: I got a death pool
You: Who's in it?
Me: Sensei, Reik, and Chinesah
You: GG, Muse. GG

SO2 - dude, we played in like, everything possible lol. Doubles pools, doubles bracket, and singles bracket >_<. you're a pretty funny guy too. That second singles match with Roy vs. Fox was just ridiculously close. Mute City ftl?

Everyone else I played/talked to, good stuff, nice meeting you, I'll try to step it up next time :)

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
the big difference i noticed between NJ and NY was that
NY- gives handshakes after matches
NJ- gives pounds O_O lol ...or maybe it was just that my hand was really ugly lmfao

Shout 0uts b/c theres nothing better 4 a blackanese guy 2 do on a sunday afternoon at 3:46

Branden- yay we got 3rd finally we did good ONLY b/c every1 we played in NJ was sandbagging...until the finals lmfaoo the we got ***** ps burritos at tech0/9s house lmfaoo os ice cream was good lol

DoYoung- thnx 4 the car ride, was super fun, but just REMEMBER, WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP, quoted from doctor zoidberg himself

Alex and JC- niiiiiiice u guys made hot smex on the table at the pizza shop

Tech0, Tech9- u guys should came and what not lol, oh wells, at least give me that DDR metal pad u guys bought lmfaooo PS a giant ****** hacked my computer =D, and brandens burrito is at your house lmfaooo

Vanz- u got a hair cut =D lol idks good job in singles i know u couldve won if u hadent played with your controller upside down... lmfaoo idks

Grillz- youre 2 freakin funny, no johns there lmfaooo, good job teamin with vanz

WOZ- i like the way u announced the matches... it turned me on... lmfaoooo jk idks nice tourney had lots of fun

Eggm and reik- ughgh u guys ***** us like level 1 computers lmfaooooo and reiks Falco was even more ughghgghgh in friendlys lmfaoooo i dont evem remember taking him 2 his last stock XD

Chinesah and plank- u guys sandbagged us first match and still alomst beat us... then uwent fox afterwords in finals *sigh* lmfaooo

sensei and copycat- i know u guys sandbagged 2 lmfao gj in singles though sensei ad nice games and youre recrding skills copycat... just dont put those vids online... we suck lmfaoo

Muselives team - lmfao sorry we played the 1st round after we just plaed in our pools... thats like super gay on a side of spankin dirty monkeys... lmfao

sorry i 4got every1 elses team name and stuff but every1 else me and zro played GG even though i know every1 in NJ sandbaged us

Eggm

Smash Hero
Pounds are just so much easier/more fun, we should adpot it.

Also copy.. Doubles vids please. XDDDD I cannot wait to see me and reik in teams also sensei vs LK didn't happen to be recorded did it? :(

Top Bottom