• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and CCX Present - NJ's SMASHACRE Monthly Tournaments - Nov 3rd! Final Farewell :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's okay. If Ryoko goes, we'll use him. B|

And..........shouldn't Cactuar be with his actual crew that took him in when he was a nub? :p

D

Deleted member

I'm bringing 3 people with me tomorrow to play in the tournament, possibly 2 more to spectate... We're open for a friendly crew battle...

WoZ, how many more setups do you think you need? Just wondering... and if we were to bring some, I assume we should stick labels and stuff on them, right?

Adi

Smash Lord
Hey just curious do any of you guys live at edison and if so could I catch a ride back to edison with you after the tournament, I'm gonna go out for a bit so you can text me at 845-943-7119 and my AIM's in the profile so you can just leave me a message.

max32090

Smash Ace
im going to ccx now to practice for this and il be there at like 9 am for friendlies. im lookin for 2 people to do crew battles with me n nexy so. come practice

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
it may be too late to add one to it.

Edit: looks like im not going to be able to make it....i lost my ride back at the last second ><

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Woz how can i get there from Newark Penn Station.?

By the way, any1 from IHNC, how n when r u guys gettin there? Can we meet up or somethin?
Purty Please! <: )

cwjalex

Smash Journeyman
it says registration starts at 11, but singles aren't going to start much later? is there any chance that i could show up a little later but someone save me a spot? im driving a little over 4 hours and im just deciding at 1 a.m. now that i want to go heh...

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I hate my job so much now. I have no chance of coming because of my god ****ed work. I hate my job so much and even worse I have to come in with this crappy mood. I'm so god ****ed pissed.

Velocity

Smash Lord
as of now it may look like im going just for singles but im on call so i might have to leave at ne time / not be able to go

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
umm, woz or anyone, i left my bag there, nthing valuble in it really, but its a red and wgite nike bag, so if u have it or if its at the store just lemme know

Top Bottom