• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and CCX Present - NJ's SMASHACRE Monthly Tournaments - Nov 3rd! Final Farewell :(

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Adi

Smash Lord
Hey guys I'm going to be taking a bus here so if anyone else is planning on doing this let's synchronize so that WoZ doesn't have to make lots of trips.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I might be coming to this. I'm not sure. It's my birthday, so that's why. If I go I expect special accomodation with song and dance.

-AxlT

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's working in short doses at home, haven't tried it on anything longer

and once again, it had never really failed before the last smashacre

i am using some new software, but who knows how that will go. if anyone else wants to bring recording stuff, they are free to of course

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm willing to bring tapes AND make the videos if someone is willing to bring a VCR. My VCR also has a DVD player in it which makes it way too big to carry around, so I really don't want to bring it.

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Ii may bring my camcorder but I'm not going to edit the vids I'll just give them to someone else
also I don't have splitters.

D

Deleted member

We might bring camcorders (1 or 2, not sure yet), and we'd love to friendly crew battle someone... probably only 4 will be fighting though...

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
he can still get to wayne from newark usin nj transit buses that will take u literally right in front of ccx.... if u guys tell me wut buses ur takin i might b able to help u out just pm me or somethin cuz i take the bus there all da time

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I feel that we should clear up any potential confusion regarding the rules for crew battles before Smashacre so we don't waste time there. So, um....how many stocks does each crew get? Can a crew battle be 5 players with 4 stocks each vs. 4 players with 5 stocks each? Also I think that after each round, the next person up picks the stage, the remaining player picks character, then the next person up picks character, right? And if the next person up decides to go random for the stage the remaining player can't change characters?

The Bino

Smash Lord
I think its best to do it this way

4 ppl 5 stocks or 5 ppl 4 stocks - but if one time has more ppl you can subtract the amount of lives they get so everything equals out, like 20 stocks vs 20 stocks

now for rules

Every stage is random.... if someone goes into a match with all their lives that they are given IE they have 5 stocks and if they still have 5 stocks at the end of the matche(s) then they are allowed to switch chars.... this makes things a lot less complicated with everything

pockyD

Smash Legend
crew battles aren't official, so you should just work it out with who you're battling with

if two crews have 6 people show up there's no reason to restrict it to 4 people playing

Inui

Banned via Warnings
THP will have at least four people there, so crews = yez. =)

Inui + Magus of the Elite Four only, though. :(

I'm counting on Atomsk/Chaz/Skag/Cheezit/someone to step it up!

The Bino

Smash Lord
crew battles aren't official, so you should just work it out with who you're battling with

if two crews have 6 people show up there's no reason to restrict it to 4 people playing
I wasn't saying restrict it to 4 people or anything i was just giving examples on how it could be broken down if the Crews are unbalanced in terms of numbers

JFox

Smash Hero
The tunes probably can't crew battle...it will be me, Eggm, and Reik. Marcus has money problems, and Bass and Treble can't come, and Moo is gone :(

I'll probably just do friendlies saturday...

Eggm

Smash Hero
Marcus is still probably coming, also jay, come on aim so we can workout how we are getting to CCX and stuff together.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well, tomorrow is my last chance. I'm going to go and find out if sombody can take my shift on saturday. Even if it means that they have to do a double shift, and if they don't like it then I'll pay them extra. I really really want to come to this because my friends are all able to go to this even without my dad driving them. And seeing that this is probably the last tourny of the summer. I'M NOT GIVING UP YET!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So...since there is a big chance Swiftbass can't come anyone need a team mate?

AthrunZala

Smash Journeyman
can me and kira join in a crew for crew battles?????? woz can answer this and would any crew want us 2 for a battle???

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
ight, theres a chance i won't be able to come now, i'll just have to wait and see.

pockyD

Smash Legend
can me and kira join in a crew for crew battles?????? woz can answer this and would any crew want us 2 for a battle???
what's the point of crew battling without a crew?

there's nothing at stake money-wise, and if you don't have a crew, nothing at stake pride-wise either

Top Bottom