• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and CCX Present - NJ's SMASHACRE Monthly Tournaments - Nov 3rd! Final Farewell :(

Nintendude

Smash Hero
So just nintnedodude left for ic's practice? :( boo. Oh wells, also ryoko you play on any of the "tournament" tv's did you notice the lag....? I certainly did. now that you played there u know how we can fix it or how much/why they lag?
Actually I'm pretty sure this was my last out-of-state tourney, and possibly my last Melee tournament unless Bailey changes the date on his. I'm going to college in upstate NY and by the time winter break comes along Brawl will be out.

So with me and PockyD gone are there any local ICs players left?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think Vanz's primaries are Peach and IC's so I guess he just went Peach and low tiers the whole day. But the only proof I have is the I.H.N.C. crew info page.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i pretty much just have a stricter definition of 'main' than most people

to me it's just the character you would use in a double blind if you didn't know your opponent at all

so pretty much to me, everyone should have ONE main

though exceptions could be made in my head for people who "main" a low tier but want to avoid a ridiculous matchup that a blind pick might hand them

Nintendude

Smash Hero
neal finally got the results from the 7/7/07 Smashacre up. He said that he forgot about it or something which is why it took so long.

http://tia.nealpro.com/tournament.aspx?id=196

tia doesn't allow for manual tie-breaking in a round robin so neal just put DaBasster and Captain Isai into a double elimination bracket and had DaBasster win. A single elimination bracket would make more sense but he said it wouldn't work for some reason. He said he's going to try to fix it...

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
i pretty much just have a stricter definition of 'main' than most people

to me it's just the character you would use in a double blind if you didn't know your opponent at all

so pretty much to me, everyone should have ONE main

though exceptions could be made in my head for people who "main" a low tier but want to avoid a ridiculous matchup that a blind pick might hand them
If my Fox is playing significantly better than my Falco on a certain tourney day and it was a double blind against a person I didn't know at all I'd pick Fox and not Falco.

Cia

das kwl
yeeeah, I wasn't feeling so hot about my ICz because of all the shine hopping foxes, samus', and jiggz. but I did use them in pools when my peach lost a round to a marth. but I consider ICz to be my primary character. just didn't get many oppurtunites to show them off.

max32090

Smash Ace
max fears teh jigglypufffffffffffff!
jiggly puff fears teh KNEEE

yeeeah, I wasn't feeling so hot about my ICz because of all the shine hopping foxes, samus', and jiggz. but I did use them in pools when my peach lost a round to a marth. but I consider ICz to be my primary character. just didn't get many oppurtunites to show them off.
i saw that match between your ic's and hbk's marth. theyr good as hell

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, a little late here...

Just wanted to say I had an awesome time Saturday.

Hopefully next time, I won't have to leave early.

VaNz, I had a good time making fun of Dark Pch with you ^_^

I'll see if I can go to the next one.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Eggm: LOL.
Plank: LOL.
Chinesah: :O! :( :) :D! LOL. *pound*
Inui: lulz
D1: :( :?
M2K: :p :( :O
Dot and Mini Dot aka Jara Jara: LOL. ???
Wozzy: Thx
Sensei: LOL awwww
Kaiser: Thx *pound*
Max: LOL
New folks: :O?

The above sums up the tourney pretty well IMO.

D1

Banned via Administration
Man it was great being the invisible man for a day...I saw everyone @ Smashacre but they couldn't see me. LOL

After seeing who was there I teleported back to Jason's house for some scrumptous dinner...JULIE'S AWESOME!

Cia

das kwl
Sorry, a little late here...

Just wanted to say I had an awesome time Saturday.

Hopefully next time, I won't have to leave early.

VaNz, I had a good time making fun of Dark Pch with you ^_^

I'll see if I can go to the next one.
lmfao.. it was a pretty emo conversation

Eggm

Smash Hero
anden beat inui with luigi

LMFAOOOOO
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL This post made me laugh SO HARD.

Thx for the vids copy!!!! you rock

LK, m2k said you were pissed, i was just throwing out random gay comments about shiek AND marth so sorry if you took that as me cheering against you lol, i just say random **** when no spacies are involved and then cheer for whoever is playing spacies, unless its my crew then i cheer for them always.

*LK does m2k combo on FD* Wow LK did a gay m2k combo too good
*plank does forward wd on to grab tech chases* Wow sheiks so good *sarcasm* i was just saying **** like that i wasn't cheering against u -_-;

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
Yeah I was pissed.

I was pissed at myself. I was upset because just because there was crowd **** going on in the back I got more nervous than I should've been. It was more of a personal thing. I mean, now I have a chance to be in a lot of big matches with crowds and ****, and I just don't want to buckle down everytime it happens.

To sum it up, that is.

CHINESAH I FORGOT TO MM YOU MY BAD :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I played Max when I didn't touch the game for five weeks and I lost. Then later on, after I wasn't rustier than iron left in the rain for six million years, I was beating almost everyone I played. -.-

I didn't even lose to Sensei in my friendlies with him, wtf. I only lost to Sol, Anden, Lord Knight, Plank, Emblem Lord, Magus, and Max-at-the-start-of-the-day that entire tournament. =/

I know I'm not at the elite of the state anymore, but you guys are just being gay.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sensei is exactly like me, except when it comes to the finals of a tourney he does more than roll, try to shieldgrab, and dash attack

=)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I played Max when I didn't touch the game for five weeks and I lost. Then later on, after I wasn't rustier than iron left in the rain for six million years, I was beating almost everyone I played. -.-

I didn't even lose to Sensei in my friendlies with him, wtf. I only lost to Sol, Anden, Lord Knight, Plank, Emblem Lord, Magus, and Max-at-the-start-of-the-day that entire tournament. =/

I know I'm not at the elite of the state anymore, but you guys are just being gay.
lol dont use me in an example when I sandbag. friendlies = sandbag matches xP
LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Top Bottom