• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Yaya

Smash Champion
It's a paradox, I voted Olimar because Olimar is just a very unique character, and I like the Pikmin series,

And also All your Base are Belong to Pikmin sounds friggin' gold.

Yaya

Smash Champion
How many furries do you think never got past the beginning of StarFox Adventures because they just spent their entire time drooling at Krystal?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Krystal has like what 10 minutes play time. The rest is Fox.. Beat the game... Pretty good game.

And I don't think about that cause.. I guess that never crossed my mind.

-Onyx

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think people who are "furriphobes" are more furry then the ones who like the characters.
Nothing wrong with finding a character pretty, regardless of if it has fur or not. Beauty can be found anywhere.

You have to have a pretty weird mindset to think it's weird.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Krystal has like what 10 minutes play time. The rest is Fox.. Beat the game... Pretty good game.

And I don't think about that cause.. I guess that never crossed my mind.

-Onyx
if even 10 minutes.... I liked krystal better... the game made more sense with her.... I'm actually dissapointed that you needed to play fox, but oh well. I'm just glad that the game was good

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I like krystal better than fox. Fox is only cool when he was in the SE movie against Rayquaza.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Looking at jay~B's sig, Krystal's Assault outfit looks strikingly similar to Sheik's new design. Anyone else see this?

As for Brawl, I'm hoping Krystal gets an upgraded version of her Adventures outfit. Make it look more space-like, but don't completely get rid of the tribal theme. And maybe cover up more of her body so people don't go "OMG FURRY!" and disconnect when playing online.
Thats what I said before, although i'd rather have the assault costume if she has the adventures costume then they should cover her up more

Cinder

Smash Master
So, any ideas for how to fit our beloved blue vixen in my story? I could use an idea or two...I love the critique, but I'd rather see some ideas for getting Krystal in...I'd like to be able to use some outside input (some...not too much :))

ON topic, I'd rather have the Assault costume than the Command one...jus' sayin'...of course, I haven't seen anyone who prefers Command, sooo...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Maybe slippy sent her out to look for Fox, but got stopped by the primids guys on the way. She found the arwing but there's nothing there. At the same time DK was about to get owned by bowser. Krystal quickly disarm bowser's gun by using her staff. So teaming up with DK, managed to defeat bowser, and gets him unpossess. DK gives her directions to Fox & finally she left to find him.

Cinder

Smash Master
Maybe slippy sent her out to look for Fox, but got stopped by the primids guys on the way. She found the arwing but there's nothing there. At the same time DK was about to get owned by bowser. Krystal quickly disarm bowser's gun by using her staff. So teaming up with DK, managed to defeat bowser, and gets him unpossess. DK gives her directions to Fox & finally she left to find him.
<_<...this is what I get for goin' off topic...I'm not talking about the SSE...I'm writing a story on Universal (the site in my sig)...I was hoping to put Krystal in it...

But that's not a bad SSE idea...

gangstajuice05

Smash Cadet
This is uselss and one of the WORST thread for brawl!!! KRYSTAL is useless and sucks!!!!!! SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG 4 BRAWL!!

Cinder

Smash Master
This is uselss and one of the WORST thread for brawl!!! KRYSTAL is useless and sucks!!!!!! SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG 4 BRAWL!!
Yay, another troll...if you stop now, I won't report you...and you switched it up, btw...Shadow-Useless, Krystal-Epic WIN...I hate how we have timeout issues because of a high n00b/troll population...

Anyway, any ideas for MY story? I know it isn't smash related, but it IS Krystal related...so, can someone give me an idea for how she can be used in my story? I also want to assume she marries Fox, so keep that in mind...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I say that Krystal is in and the real dispute is between Wolf and Falco. I wouldn't mind having all 4 of them. But in my opinion I would rather have Falco since... I guess I know of him more.

Lots of people think otherwise though..

-Onyx

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. it seems that if nerss is in fact deconfirmed things could look grim for our prima leak.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I say that Krystal is in and the real dispute is between Wolf and Falco. I wouldn't mind having all 4 of them. But in my opinion I would rather have Falco since... I guess I know of him more.

Lots of people think otherwise though..

-Onyx
I'd rather see Falco. Having appeared in every Star Fox game to date, he's played a much more prominent role in the overall series. Also, Wolf just seems too similar to Fox. Sure, he's an antagonist and all, but hey--Falco's snideness beats Wolf's antagonism. Also, Falco is a bird, and birds are neat. :)

Of course, I'd rather see Krystal than Wolf. I'd even rather see Krystal over Falco.

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
I say include all three so we`re all happy. It`s not impossible for each to have a different moveset; whereas Fox was primarily a speed fighter (with one projectile and a projectile counter), Falco could be much more projectile-savvy, or at least focus more on ranged attacks/anti-close range for his specials. I`ve heard Wolf suggested for power as opposed to Fox`s speed; I`d say that could work, perhaps with a chargeable blaster like in Assault or even one of those shiny red rocket launchers. He would of course be slower than Fox.

Krystal has the best chance for diversity if she uses her staff and all of its magical powers. She could be a speed fighter like Fox, but with more emphasis on magic of course, perhaps like a combination of Fox and Zelda.

EDIT: Of course, if it has to be one, I`d prefer Krystal. Falco would also make a good Assist Trophy, while as for Wolf...Wolfen Boss, perhaps? Still, if we can have all four, I say so be it.

Cinder

Smash Master
Well, if I had to choose, I'd pick Falco...he should come back decloned, to make up for what happened in Melee (him being a clone and all)

Uh, I hate to be a nuisance...but did y'all check out my story? I'd love to put Krystal in, but idk where/how...if you don't know how to get to it, follow the link in my sig, and go to the creative writing section...I'm not looking for critique...I want suggestions on how to fit Krystal in...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
"Japanese Newspaper Translation
My translator gave me a summary of that the image says. Here's what he had to say:

The top paragraph simply says that compared to Melee's 25 character roster, this time around Brawl will have 48 characters, nearly twice as much as Melee. "

Kystal is in for sure with that many characters!

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
Yes, Fox is uncool, I never really liked him in the games and I really dislike Falco but they are none the less fun to play as, look cool and I can say the same about Krystal. Except I like her and Fox more than Falco. They actually make a good team and look cool together.

Krystal better be in Brawl!

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Wow, 48 characters? That's a lot to choose from. And a lot of character to appear in the Subspace Emissary.

All we need is one last character update and, assuming that the Dojo character are the starting roster, we'd have 24 characters and 24 unlockables, doubling the roster! We already have almost as much as Melee's entire roster as the starting roster! Sakurai's outdone himself, for sure.

Krystal fur next character update and starter.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah 48 is a lot. I'm getting ready for a lot of characters we weren't expecting than...

At least Waluigi is out of the picture ^^

-Onyx

Teeb147

Smash Legend
it may not be accurate, but if theres really 48, everyone will be happy i think

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
48 characters sounds great. Hope they don't blow the slots on over representing any one series. This is the main reason why I only want 2 SF reps (2nd being Krystal).

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
"Japanese Newspaper Translation
My translator gave me a summary of that the image says. Here's what he had to say:

The top paragraph simply says that compared to Melee's 25 character roster, this time around Brawl will have 48 characters, nearly twice as much as Melee. "

Kystal is in for sure with that many characters!
Are you talking about Famitzu?

I'm gonna have to see that translation

Top Bottom