• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
. i know! fox should have a purple/blue costume and a loin cloth! jk jk jk (sorry fox!)
NOOOOO that image burn in my eyes a ****** fox... dammit i will have nigthmares thanks

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EvB-lIcHHPQ

Gah.. Not.. Krystal.. But.. owns.. couldn't resist!..

I wish someone would make one like that for Star Fox.

-Onyx
this video is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgOT-FI0XM4

and for krystal aperance: she could be a c. falcon prisioner...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Pico that gives me an idea... be back in an hour with something.. Probably still be posting though.

-Onyx

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
SSE: krystal go to jungle looking for fox, but she find captain falcon who is contracted to take the Mccloud squadron, he confuse james Mccloud(f- zero)whit james Mccloud (fox´father) and fight against krystal. she lost the battle and become a prisioner
well this is the large version of krystal and c.falcon i posted time ago

Rhyme

Smash Lord
and for krystal aperance: she could be a c. falcon prisioner...
Well then she's safe, because we know that particular Captain wouldn't be taking advantage of her. He's not into her species, much less her gender.

Supercalifragalisticexpyalidosious-ly good!

and that is good if you know what i mean
Oh don't worry, I know e'zactly what you mean.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman

Ok, not the greatest idea.. But it was fun to make..

-Onyx
it´s cool man

Well then she's safe, because we know that particular Captain wouldn't be taking advantage of her. He's not into her species, much less her gender.
are you trying to say c.falcon is gay?
because krystal is a vixen, ok but what you mean whit: much less her gender? she is a female so in your opinion c.falcon loves the human males...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
My way of making GIFs from videos is a long process.. Put vid in Movie maker.. pull pics from every frame, import all frames then create the animation in photoshop..

Haven't found another way... Ah well..

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah.. Sitting listening to music and every now and then reading the Brawl chat room.

Quite the way to pass the time while waiting for Brawl ya know?

Mostly about Krystal.. She doesn't have much movies to use though.. I'm gonna have to make some combo gifs of her later on :D

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well the way I do it puts a little of me in every frame.

You think that Krystal your ogling over? Half of it is me :D

-Onyx

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I hope this is the end of the crappy updates. Time is running short to reveal relevant material.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
They should make ANYTHING that has reference to her. Like I said.. I'd flip even if we catch her toe in the edge of a screenshot.

-Onyx

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
They should make ANYTHING that has reference to her. Like I said.. I'd flip even if we catch her toe in the edge of a screenshot.

-Onyx
That's one of the main reasons I'm a regular here. I want to be on top of any information relating to Krystal in Brawl, because I'm just that excited about the possibility of seeing her in the game.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Is there a reason you became a premium member?

Not like you get more information as a premium..

-Onyx
I know this might sound silly, but the main reason I became a premium member was for the custom avatar. But it's also inexpensive, and not seeing ads is another bonus.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Um... >.> ... I'm not sure whether that's a good or a bad thing; but, given the way you brandish that phrase, I'll back off. : )
well i don´t think three orca attack fighter droppinig missiles on you is a good thing

this is the last version of the orca if you want to see it
http://www.cnc-i.net/files/media/tiberium_wars/concept_art/GDI_Orca.jpg

if we need to talk about c. falcon sexuality, furry thing or cnc units...i think thist thread is running out of ideas...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mmm I would like a custom avatar and the ads.. I barely even notice.. Internet veteran baby :)

I know it probably doesn't cost much but still.. I don't work or anything so meh.

I wonder if some of Krystal's moves will be magic based like Zelda. I know theres a move set but its a thing to think about.

-Onyx

Top Bottom