• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Mmm I would like a custom avatar and the ads.. I barely even notice.. Internet veteran baby :)

I know it probably doesn't cost much but still.. I don't work or anything so meh.

I wonder if some of Krystal's moves will be magic based like Zelda. I know theres a move set but its a thing to think about.

-Onyx
Whatever her moveset is like, I hope it's nothing like any other character we've seen before. And I hope the animation is cute. :chuckle:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Like her staff is a way to grab people. She uses the frost power to freeze them to the staff and goes from there.

-Onyx

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Krystal would be able to do things like that, but I don't think what she does is actually magic. It still looks cool though. ;)

Krystal's F-Smash could be something like Mr. Game and Watch's Judgement Hammer, only it uses fire and ice only. =oP

krynny

Smash Cadet
i want all of Krystal's A attacks to just be her swinging her '**** staff' around. standard special would just be a regular shot from the staff. nothing too strong. kinda like fox's standard B. the other specials i havent even thought of yet. she certainly would be an original char if... when she gets in. :chuckle:

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
Mmm I would like a custom avatar and the ads.. I barely even notice.. Internet veteran baby :)

I know it probably doesn't cost much but still.. I don't work or anything so meh.

I wonder if some of Krystal's moves will be magic based like Zelda. I know theres a move set but its a thing to think about.

-Onyx
Sorry for OT, but you get Firefox with the AdBlock Plugin and you won't see ads as well.

Elysium

Smash Lord
The Last one was better....

On topic: Let me play Devil's advocate for a few seconds...let's say Krystal did end up as an AT *shudders*...what do y'all think she'd do?
Well this is an easy one...She blows up your Wii, forcing Nintendo pay millions for their mistake. :laugh:
We need to make a new thread, discussing furries :p
hahaha, Flame fest anyone? Lets do it! Right after we get done being banned, the news from the Japanese release will be out.
Man...she's gonna need everyone for this one..
VOTE FOR KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!
I think that got some attention...
Bunch of furries.....
I thought you were above that Zorya....shame
That's one of the main reasons I'm a regular here. I want to be on top of any information relating to Krystal in Brawl, because I'm just that excited about the possibility of seeing her in the game.
That explains why your only on so late. So simple...yet so cryptic...
I know this might sound silly, but the main reason I became a premium member was for the custom avatar. But it's also inexpensive, and not seeing ads is another bonus.
I've had an idea for a custom avatar and all that for awhile now....but I'm cheap so I'll work my way up to being a mod. It's in my 10 year plan. :laugh:

Anywho guys, If you ask me another character (if we get another one) will show up in the next two days. Tuesday and Wednesdays seem key for character unveiling. Cross your fingers and hope we don't get Ashley'd. :(

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
I don't have much to say, other than I support Krystal and I'm hoping for her a lot. I think she's near inevitable anyway.

Elysium

Smash Lord
im fine with krystal but only if wolf gets to join too
I don't have much to say, other than I support Krystal and I'm hoping for her a lot. I think she's near inevitable anyway.
Remember....Vote Krystal in the character battle! If you do so, you'll be granted paradise in the afterlife
of Smash

Also, what happens if Falco and Krystal get in...who takes the blame?

Rhyme

Smash Lord
if we need to talk about c. falcon sexuality, furry thing or cnc units...i think thist thread is running out of ideas...
No worries about that orca...I'd both take and enjoy it. : )

We need to talk about those things because they are interesting, not because we're running out of ideas. >.> I also got here late so I don't want to be the n00b who goes around re-stating ideas which have been shared five or twenty times already.

Sorry for OT, but you get Firefox with the AdBlock Plugin and you won't see ads as well.
Cheater. :p

It was an idea. I think it fits perfectly for her role!
Nice siggy, dude. [pokingfun]You spelled "Pikmin" wrong.[/pokingfun]

The whole 'crazoa spirits help her bust free of the crystal' thing was your idea, right? I <3 it.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else besides me not 100% confident with Krystal as a PC? o-o...I know shes a shoe-in but still...can't help but be nervous...

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Indeed, this thread is somehwat self derailing, but so are many of the other threads. It's just that it's realy close to release, things are moving at a pace placed around updates to the dojo.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well my thought of the Krazoa spirits + Crystal thing is that it would take to long to show. Otherwise if they speed it up it would look stupid. I mean when you watch videos it happens in like one second.

-Onyx

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well... you know, my favourite character for PC, Lady Lyndis, ended up as an AT, and she is, by reports, the best AT in the game... so, you know... it could always be a bit better than you think.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
kristal bput suks ma **** boy.
Haha, random idiots are the best.

well... you know, my favourite character for PC, Lady Lyndis, ended up as an AT, and she is, by reports, the best AT in the game... so, you know... it could always be a bit better than you think.
Yeah...well in my humble opinion, only characters with a "signiture move" or "lack of moveset" should be ATs. Waluigi whacking bomb-ombs around with a tenis racket = fair, some Poke'mon doing Solar Beam or whatever...fine...a character like Little Mac or Knuckle Joe doing some damage with one of two or three moves, fine. Even Dark Samus...you could come up with 4 moves that define her if you HAD to (though I wouldn't prefer it). But characters like Ridley, Spyro, Krystal, Geno, Lucario, Issac...come now; ALL or NOTHING, you can't meet any fan half-way and expect them to be happy.

Don't play like that, heh. No seriously, don't play like that.
Oh snaps. ^^

Well my thought of the Krazoa spirits + Crystal thing is that it would take to long to show. Otherwise if they speed it up it would look stupid. I mean when you watch videos it happens in like one second.

-Onyx
You've got a mightfully fine point thar', buddy. Hm...well you can't have her pterodactyle bring her in because the ICs already got that, and Krystal doesn't warp or nothin'...maybe a crystal containing her can just fall from the sky and smash on the ground, releasing her, crazoa spirits, and fragmented gemstone in the process?

Indeed, this thread is somehwat self derailing, but so are many of the other threads. It's just that it's realy close to release, things are moving at a pace placed around updates to the dojo.
XD Every thread is, like you say. I doubt the mods will care what we do. Remember the "Confirmed Character Discussion Pt 2" thread? We managed to get on the topic of Deku Stick boxers and boat sex and I'd say those things have nothing to do with Smash.

Anyone else besides me not 100% confident with Krystal as a PC? o-o...I know shes a shoe-in but still...can't help but be nervous...
At this point, the only playable character I would stake my life on is Luigi. I don't think it's possible to be absolutely 100% sure on ANYONE else.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Talking with some other people, even ones that don't support her say shes a "Shoe in" I hope that really means something.

-Onyx

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman

-Onyx
Wouldn't have to be too bad, all that has t happen is a crystal falls with her in it, it shatters or sumat and then Karoza spirits fly everywhere.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well think about it, everyones entrance is being.. Like a... "Alright, I'm here, lets BRAWL!"

When that kind of entrance is like a... WTF kind of thing.

-Onyx

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
kristal bput suks ma **** boy.
Well this is an easy one...She blows up your Wii, forcing Nintendo pay millions for their mistake. :laugh:

hahaha, Flame fest anyone? Lets do it! Right after we get done being banned, the news from the Japanese release will be out.

Man...she's gonna need everyone for this one..
VOTE FOR KRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!
I think that got some attention...

I thought you were above that Zorya....shame

That explains why your only on so late. So simple...yet so cryptic...

I've had an idea for a custom avatar and all that for awhile now....but I'm cheap so I'll work my way up to being a mod. It's in my 10 year plan. :laugh:

Anywho guys, If you ask me another character (if we get another one) will show up in the next two days. Tuesday and Wednesdays seem key for character unveiling. Cross your fingers and hope we don't get Ashley'd. :(
Don't flame me... but what does furry mean? And Krystal will beat Ashley to the spot don't worry guys!

Remember....Vote Krystal in the character battle! If you do so, you'll be granted paradise in the afterlife
of Smash

Also, what happens if Falco and Krystal get in...who takes the blame?
Nintendo and then we'll throw Sakurai off a building and shout "You must recover!"

Teeb147

Smash Legend
YO.

I had trouble with that vote, zero suit samus is one of my favs, but of course I voted for Krystal

Elysium

Smash Lord
i wernt flaming i was givin outs ma opinons! I gonna reports you all for attackin me!
Do it buddy. Oh man would that be great.
Your not giving out your opinions. Calling someone a furry, in a derogatory is flaming, especially when you don't understand everything your talking about.
I don't think I'm the best person to do that :p
I just hate idiots who flame pointlessly *coughZorya,ColdBeans,MegatronPwnsYou*
And really, Megatron was pissed and for a good reason. People (Lego and others) came in insulting the Ashley supporters after they heard the news. That was a D*ck thing to do, and I think mega had a good reason to be pissed. I would (will) be outrage if Krystal gets deconfirmed and people start coming in here saying "You people never learn. krystal was a sh*t character to begin with, serves you all right."

But knowing smashboards, i'll be the one to get banned while the people coming in telling us we're pathetic get away with it.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
i wernt flaming i was givin outs ma opinons! I gonna reports you all for attackin me!
Go for it, and let me know what the mods tell you. OR, better yet, I could tell you right now...naaah; the best lessons are those we teach ourselves. Off with ye', and good luck. -salutes-

A furry discussion thread would get butt-loads of traffic. To the person who starts it: duck and cover. I know I ain't got's the balls.

Top Bottom