• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Cinder

Smash Master
I dont think so, I predict that she'll have a new costume that's kinda mix between all of the ones she's had up till now (adventures + assault + command) picture that :)
Fixed :p...

Anyway, yeah, we get off topic a lot...

On topic: Let me play Devil's advocate for a few seconds...let's say Krystal did end up as an AT *shudders*...what do y'all think she'd do?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Fixed :p...

Anyway, yeah, we get off topic a lot...

On topic: Let me play Devil's advocate for a few seconds...let's say Krystal did end up as an AT *shudders*...what do y'all think she'd do?
she'd become a playable character, lol

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I bet I will.

What colors will those lights be though?
Those lights would be purple because it's the most awesomest color evah. <3

after seeing the asexual definition i dont think i am
As with everything, if you don't think you are then you're probaby not. It's interesting to see this topic rise up again.

I'd say I'm not furry... except for Krystal :p
It reminds me of a quote I heard once: Everyone's furry for Krystal.
And I agree.
It's impossible to resist Krystal. If somebody tells you that they can, they are obviously lying. For anyone out there reading who isn't a furry for Krystal, I command you to go stare at a picture of her until you are (which is pointless to say because you already are ^^ ).

Apparently if you're sexually attracted to a furry character, that makes you a 'yiff'.

I like to get to the bottom of things sometimes when there's confusion about something
Nice that you like to get to the bottom, but you didn't quite push hard enough I'm afraid. "Yiff" is a playful verb/noun used when discussing sexual actions between two furries. It...doesn't mean that you like them.

isnt it amazing how far off topic we can get.... so do you guys think krystal will have 2 different costume types like wario? like assault style and adventures style? i think that'd be cool. what do u guys think? (im typing on my wii lol)

oh yeah btw, cinder, if you see this, remember a while back i said that falco was a waste and you took it the wrong way. i didnt mean that the way you took it, and im sorry for any confusion. no hard feelings, eh? ..... now im off topic...
Haha, yes; those other topics are amazing, though. I doubt Krystal will have more than one costume. -waits to be proven wrong-

Ooh...my word. You don't see public appologies like THAT anymore. Will you...bear my children?

Well...she'd have multiple attacks. She could either shoot bursts of fire from her staff about three per two seconds, she could launch a 'flame-thrower' of ice, stopping your opponents in their tracks so you can pound them helplessly off the stage, or she could make a laggy but powerful shockwave attack, dealing imense damage to anyone within a beastly radius of her and potentially KOing around middle percentages (60-70%).

That being said, refer to my previous comment about what I'd do if Krystal was an AT if you care to know my opinion on the matter.

she'd become a playable character, lol
I lawled, not gonna lie. : D

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Ahhnnnywayyysss....

I wonder what'l happen this next update. Krystal or Riddles will make me happy. I just hope it's not another dojo style update...

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Nice that you like to get to the bottom, but you didn't quite push hard enough I'm afraid. "Yiff" is a playful verb/noun used when discussing sexual actions between two furries. It...doesn't mean that you like them.
I believe the term you guys are looking for is "furvert." Though that may just mean that you like the dark side of furry fandom but don't like the anthropomorphs themselves.

Haha, yes; those other topics are amazing, though. I doubt Krystal will have more than one costume. -waits to be proven wrong-
"Wario alone is special." I would have liked alternate costumes for some characters as well, like Mr. L, Dr. Mario, and Fusion Suit Samus, but I don't mind.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
ok i didnt say wasnt an AT but iwas saying i dont want her to be! lol
(we all know she isnt, except for hardheaded cousins SilentCapybara, he thinks the only character with high chances is C. Falcon! lol) lol i would compare Krystal's chances to C. Falcon's chances accually because they are both extremely high!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Assist Trophy...you grab it and a certain character comes out and helps you for a limited amout of time. im saying Krystal for top tier!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hey at least theres no flaming going on right? Thats good, and the fact that Krystal is a furry and we're trying to determine things about her.. I think is pretty on topic.

Anyway... Mr. Mindgames would possibly do that.. though I hope not...

*Picks up AT and throws it then Krystal pops out*
New Challenger!
*Then shes unlocked as a PC*

Man that would be a twist.

-Onyx

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Hey at least theres no flaming going on right? Thats good, and the fact that Krystal is a furry and we're trying to determine things about her.. I think is pretty on topic.

New Challenger!

-Onyx
that would be hilarious! people wouldnt know what was happening! lol

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman

New Challenger!

-Onyx
There could be a little animation of her jumping to the top of the screen and pulling out the character select, then jumping into an empty spot.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
If she was an AT, I would be super angry with Sakurai....I would still get the game but whenever I play I will be disappointed...

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
heh, i think i would have to cry some, and play melee on my gamecube!
jk, i would still play, but, like boakan, i would be angry and dissapointed.

oh ye get this my friend thinks that banjo and kazooie are going to be in lol

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
You can pretend all you want. If no Krystal, no Krystal. I'm moving on, not like I'm gonna raid Nintendo and arson the place.

-Onyx

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
good idea, scince fox is a piomp and all. (hes my main hehe) it wouldnt be the same though, cause she would definitely have her staff, and fox alone cant match that. but it would be close. i know! fox should have a purple/blue costume and a loin cloth! jk jk jk (sorry fox!)

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
well, my internet is being rather slow and i have to study for exams this week, so ill leave on this note, its a website containing some interesting krystal related news, if i may. go to krystalarchive.dwightdesign.com. i didnt put the link because i dont think i can... but its an interesting website. they interviewed krystals voice actors, estelle ellis and alesia gildewell. i think you guys will like it. c ya all later!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I believe the term you guys are looking for is "furvert." Though that may just mean that you like the dark side of furry fandom but don't like the anthropomorphs themselves.

"Wario alone is special." I would have liked alternate costumes for some characters as well, like Mr. L, Dr. Mario, and Fusion Suit Samus, but I don't mind.
I'm gonna take a guess and say you found that on Urban? Wouldn't trust that thing, or Wiki, if I was you. Both are wonderful resources, but they're often written by idiots.

Hm...then I guess that puts a stop to the "alternate costume" debate. Ooh, and why'd you change my color from the wonderful purple to that horrid pink? D :

New Challenger!

-Onyx
Well...if she's a challanger then you'd need to fight her, and nobody plays Smash to see a FFA gangbang.

I don't know what I'd do if she was an AT.

Probably come on here and whine. Then play some 360 :)

-Onyx
Ohmigosh, you must know yourself SO well because that's exactly what you'd do. :p

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna take a guess and say you found that on Urban? Wouldn't trust that thing, or Wiki, if I was you. Both are wonderful resources, but they're often written by idiots.

Hm...then I guess that puts a stop to the "alternate costume" debate. Ooh, and why'd you change my color from the wonderful purple to that horrid pink? D :
Actually I found that on GameFAQS in a Krystal for Brawl topic that inevitably became a furry discussion topic.

lol Sorry about that. Apparently I'm color blind:psycho:. It looked close enough.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I know her starting appearance!

Krystal flaots down in a crystal, then the Krazoa spirits float into her and she is released.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

Urban has some interesting stuff...

Ohmigosh, you must know yourself SO well because that's exactly what you'd do. :p
Yes... I do :D

yeah please don't turn this in to what happened at gamefaqs. we worked hard on this thread.
I don't even know what happened there. But just knowing where it was ><

I know her starting appearance!

Krystal flaots down in a crystal, then the Krazoa spirits float into her and she is released.
How do you know? Or is that just a guess?

-Onyx

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Actually I found that on GameFAQS in a Krystal for Brawl topic that inevitably became a furry discussion topic.

lol Sorry about that. Apparently I'm color blind:psycho:. It looked close enough.
Huh...it's not surprising that a topic like this would repeat. Oh well. =/

'Tis OK, all is forgiven (on my end).

yeah please don't turn this in to what happened at gamefaqs. we worked hard on this thread.
Alright, I'm sorry. Stopping now.

Top Bottom