• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha a deer? Really?

I always thought it was a female fox.. and thats in Japanese no?

Or are you just being an ignorant ****?...

3000th reply...

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Still on her since someone got confused as Krystal being a cat and not a vixen.

But what is there to say, shes probably going to be in. We haven't seen her as an AT yet in a very open and large demo...

-Onyx

Rhyme

Smash Lord
"Starfox Adventures" was originally "Dinosaur Planet", and Krystal was more cat-like than she currently is. Still, that's no excuse for calling her either a cat or a deer. >.>

Hey, since every other character aside from Kirby (and probably G&W) has gotten or will get a huge cosmetic shift for Brawl, what do you think this means for Krystal?

Haha, oh yeah, that's a good question. How does one stay "on-topic" in such a thread?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Erm olimar was wed I think. I predict that the dojo will be revealing a char every week from now on. There is no reason that I think of as to why he didn't show them eariler. I think revealing them now would generate a lot of hype.

So is krystal is cat or a fox... or saurian?

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Yes, but most of us would prefer not having to wait nine whole days. Also, I'm kinda thinking that we won't be getting another "new" character in this upcoming week; minus Snake and Sonic, that's 22 characters who could easily be starters...and I think that's quite enough. Besides, all the "available" space pre-stretching is filled on the Dojo's character section. =/

XD Saurian, hehe. Nice one. I thought she was a fox, but people here (and the all-powerful Wiki) seem to think she's a "vixen" so...

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
vixen is the famale of foxes and she isn´t saurian she is a cerinian
this thread is running out of ideas, we discussed all about her: fur colour outlift attacks taunts..
but we missed one thing: the sleeping pose
and for the space on the site sakurai can show 4 newcomers, i mean krystal and 3 newcomer

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Haha, "saurian" means of the lizard family, which you confused with "Cerinia", Krystal's homeworld. Besides, a "vixen" is a deer-like animal, not a fox-like one. I won't hold it against you. <3

Sleeping pose...well I guess she'd fall to her hiney, one leg would swing out to a side, the other would stay bent and her head would fall onto that? Seems logical enough to me.

Haha, yes, two newcomers, Krystal, and Spyro. : D

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
Haha, "saurian" means of the lizard family, which you confused with "Cerinia", Krystal's homeworld. Besides, a "vixen" is a deer-like animal, not a fox-like one. I won't hold it against you. <3

Sleeping pose...well I guess she'd fall to her hiney, one leg would swing out to a side, the other would stay bent and her head would fall onto that? Seems logical enough to me.

Haha, yes, two newcomers, Krystal, and Spyro. : D
i know the saurians are the dinos who live in dinoplanet but krystal is a cerinian
and vixen is the female of fox image google the "vixen" word and instead a lot of pics of girls and brithish planes the only animal you can see are foxes
and for newcommers krystal and bw grunt

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Dasher
Dancer
Prancer
Vixen
Comet
Cupid
Donner
Blitzen

Uh.. yeah... and a Vixen IS a female fox.

-Onyx

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Well...not the way I learned it, but OK.

I wasn't aware that "Saurians" were the dinosaurs from Adventures, but "saurian" is most-certainly also a way to describe something which is lizard-like.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Take a guess. : D I know you can figure it out.

By the way, anyone else disappointed to not have our "second Dojo" anymore? I kinda wish the dude would keep posting, his blog was most amusing.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Take a guess. : D I know you can figure it out.

By the way, anyone else disappointed to not have our "second Dojo" anymore? I kinda wish the dude would keep posting, his blog was most amusing.
But the Charizard Up B was fake, he lied about most if not all of it :ohwell:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
OF COURSE he lied about all of it. Did you ever stop to think about why people weren't mad that he did? It's because we all expected this to be the case. If you read over the "second dojo: caution" thread, the majority opinion was something along the lines of: sounds fake, but it's more interesting than the dojo. People liked thealmightygoat's charisma and creativity, and his work made a good read.

I know that it was all fabricated lies, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't continue reading what he has to say if he kept going with it.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
He was quite an interesting fellow. I wouldn't be able to make up things like that and keep it going on for that long.

Would have been amazing if he actually got things correct.

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
~'s and Ryudo, if you come in here, I'm sorry about Ashley's debunking :ohwell:
They really didn't give another reason to why she's out. She just suffered the same fate as Tom Nook, but with him to...wasn't actual deconfirmed. Still, I'm sure all her supporters will be a little depressed.

Also there has to be a way to transform into Zamus from the start.
"First reports of an attendee: He writes about Samus, but adds nothing new to what we already knew. You can't turn into ZSamus at the start of the match at all."
"70-80 minute wait to play a match."

I don't think they accurately tested *every* method...

Other than those two things...that "update" was lame.

Anywho, since we have about 11 days until the Japanese release, what do you think the updates will be like? I can't (or rather don't want to) imagine that the updates from the Dojo will remain the same as they have been. I think he'll start going all out (Sakurai all out, not Smash fan all out) with these last couple. Hopefully that will give us a good chance for.... *dun dun duuuun* KRYSTAL!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Heh some of those updates are pretty funny to me. Personal opinions, and Ike being overpowered.. Meta being a good beginner character? Sounds like hes gonna be...

/shifty... Top tier? As it seems hes easy to play..

-Onyx

Rhyme

Smash Lord
They probably tested all the "easy" methods. Sometimes holding "A" didn't even work if you weren't on the button early enough in Melee, how complicated do you think they'd make it in Brawl. Yeah...this lowers my confidence in Nintendo...if they couldn't forsee Zamus being banned from tournaments due to itemless matches then what else could they have gotten wrong?

And hey, look at number eight on this site and lemme know what y'all thinkies.

Hopefully the next few days set us up well for Krystal's arrival. : )

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
The updates shall go like this:

Japanese site: The game comes out in nine days; the game comes out in eight days, etc.

American site: How to install Wii Key; how to import a game online, etc.

European sites: Haha!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Rhyme I seen that, I'm not sure what the rest of it means. If he just messing around or asking or something. But hey I guess seeing Krystal's name under... hidden? Is good. Says "Cara" hopefully meaning character for short.

クリスタル fur Brawl :D

-Onyx

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Ooh...I didn't know. It was listed as a Japanese reference site on a Smashboards thread "Japanese Websites: WHOBBY 08!". Sorry to re-kindle an old rumor if that's what I just did.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Ooh...I didn't know. It was listed as a Japanese reference site on a Smashboards thread "Japanese Websites: WHOBBY 08!". Sorry to re-kindle an old rumor if that's what I just did.
Well then again that could be a potentially good thing....Brawl hidden and Krystal all together makes me a happy Panda :laugh:

Feel free to add me to the mix, believe it or not I have my sources and I'm not here to argue:

Marth is back.
R.O.B. the robot is playable.
Ness is in.
Captain Falcon is in.

Dead serious.
Well Mr. Prophet, whats your news on Krystal?
I posted all of the information I know. People that worked on the game in Nintendo (besides higher up people like Nate) were only given access to limited builds of the game and very little info. Anyone claiming to know it all is likely bull****.

I knew a few things before the Dojo confirmed them but the only unconfirmed info I have is what I posted above.
hmmm I call BS from the start.... ;)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's from 3 days ago I believe, I think it may be a "hopefuls" list...I dunno :confused:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Elysium's "happy panda" thing reminded me of "that makes me a sad panda", which was from South Park's "Sexual Harrassment Panda", the fluffy, lovable mascot who preached tolerance...in song no less!

Of course, South Park is so amazing that even if there weren't a reference present, y'all still should have jumped for joy.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah, thats where that Panda thing came from... Never knew.. I stopped watch South Park a while ago.

I'll start using.. that makes me a happy Vulpine?

:3

-Onyx

Top Bottom