• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Sure, if you give me a render to use...

On topic: sooo...recolors...for those who haven't been here in a while, it's worth a look...here's the link again
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Universal/index.php?showtopic=276
But hey, I'll stop pestering y'all...
Btw, take a peek at the site while you're there
I think the last one, the pink one, and the black one really are my favorites..
I only like the grey Lucario that I saw you did.

Im really off to bed now.// :S

Teeb147

Smash Legend
are you attracted to her? thats why im a furry and thats basically what a furry is(attracted=thinking she is pretty)

@cinder green is my favorite[/COLOR]
Hmm, yes, but I'm not attracted to her because of her fur, I'm attracted to her because of her feminie qualities :) The fur is just to make her a fox. She has such a pretty face too :)

Im already asexual so it's impossible for me to be sexually attracted if anyone considers furry to be sexually attracted to fur..? It's all quite confusing.. :S

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Hmm, yes, but I'm not attracted to her because of her fur, I'm attracted to her because of her feminie qualities :) The fur is just to make her a fox. She has such a pretty face too :)

Im already asexual so it's impossible for me to be sexually attracted if anyone considers furry to be sexually attracted to fur..? It's all quite confusing.. :S
i think it means that you are attracted to something that is furry(but im like you, not asexual i dont think...what does that mean?) but i love Krystal's face!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
i think it means that you are attracted to something that is furry(but im like you, not asexual i dont think...what does that mean?) but i love Krystal's face!
Asexual means that you can be visually attracted to people, but not sexually.. as in you don't see someone and think about 'doing' that person.

If you think about 'doing' a character that has fur.. I thought that's what makes you a furry, because it's not uncommon to think of a character with fur being pretty.. right?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Technically yes, but I say its up to you if you decide you are one or not. There are different degrees to the fandom.

Cinder... at your sigs and recolors.. ><

-Onyx

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Asexual means that you can be visually attracted to people, but not sexually.. as in you don't see someone and think about 'doing' that person.

If you think about 'doing' a character that has fur.. I thought that's what makes you a furry, because it's not uncommon to think of a character with fur being pretty.. right?
oh then im Asexual! well idk then you maybe right about furries...lol i dont know, but im saying i am one because i do think Krystal is really pretty.

im really going to bed now!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Technically yes, but I say its up to you if you decide you are one or not. There are different degrees to the fandom.

Cinder... at your sigs and recolors.. ><

-Onyx
well since my furriness..urh, is only for fox and cat characters, I dont think I should consider myself furry..

In fact, the furry label is pretty stupid, I dont think anyone should use it :S

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
well i think krystal body is almost perfect
she have a prety face and her fur/tail make her exotic
but im not sexualy attracted for her she can´t make any reaction on my body if that if what you mean
but she is a original/exotic videogame babe and i love the mixture of human/vulpine face and i think she is better than lara camy or chun-li

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
They could be better, I'm no expert and can easily be destroyed in a sig contest. But they do need work.

Haha, lots of furry speak going on...

Edit: Nothing really going on, no info about her yet.

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wait ridley is a AT!?! Uh-oh the gates of hell has been opened. All hell will break loose.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Dude i nearly have a heart attack. If ridley is an AT, I'll bash my head against my pc causing it to explode and kill myself. I'm suicidal.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Haha Krystal is a shoe-in. I have no worries about her. Ridley however, I really has doubts. Please sakurai do not let me down.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry you're suicidal over a fictional character....
You almost gave me a heart attack too. I'm working on making a Brawl wallpaper for my laptop. It's going to feature four characters: Samus (I just finished her section), Pit, Krystal, and Ridley. You could say I have a lot of faith in Sakurai, so I'd be very angry if all my work so far had been for nothing:mad:.

I hope Krystal doesn't show up at the demo as an AT.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
what happen if ridley is an assist trophy?, it is some kind of dragon and the only thing it can do is bite and fly but krystal is an atrhopomorfic character like the rest of the roster and have a lot more of chances than ridley or olimar
im lossing my hopes of a battalion war grunt as pc but if krystal is in the game i will be happy

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well the thing is over but we'll probably get info for sources else where. Be ready for it, and I didn't hear anything about Krystal or Ridley so we should be safe.

-Onyx

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Asexuality: sexual orientation describing individuals who do not experience a sexual attraction to either members of the same or opposite gender. Asexuals generally claim that sex (both the gender and the action) is of no interest to them.

Bestiality: sexual attraction of a human to some form of animal. Also known as "zooplilia".

Pansexuality: loving someone in a romantic, sexual, or astetic way regardless of gender. Hetero- and homo-sexuality are used to describe the romantic/sexual attraction to a person, though are usually expanded to cover physical attraction as well.

To be a "furry"...well that's a bit more complicated. I have several friends who dig the furred look over the hairless, human look; some appreciate the artwork but nothin more; some would like to do these furries; some would be a fur themselves; others claim to be one or have a "fursona" exclusively for internet and convention use. I think OnyxVulpine said it best though...several different levels of furriness.

If you like the way Krystal looks but you don't find it "attractive" per-say, I wouldn't go screaming off a rooftop that you're a furry. <3

Ooh, and KRYSTAL FOR BRAWL! Rock the smash chicks, embrace teH furriness! =3 If Krystal gets ATefied...I think I'd snap my disk in half...but not really because then I couldn't play.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
what happen if ridley is an assist trophy?, it is some kind of dragon and the only thing it can do is bite and fly but krystal is an atrhopomorfic character like the rest of the roster and have a lot more of chances than ridley or olimar
im lossing my hopes of a battalion war grunt as pc but if krystal is in the game i will be happy
I'm guessing you've never played a Metroid game, have you? Go find a Ridley support topic and learn because knowledge is power!:p

I've never played Battalion Wars, but a grunt,if by name alone, sounds like an unimportant, generic charcter.:ohwell:

I agree with you on Krystal,however.:)

Elysium

Smash Lord
I was waiting for him to ask me something :p
Oh yea....what was that?

ZOMG furry!
*Changes title to "TRS Presents: Furry claims and discussion"

I'm sorry you're suicidal over a fictional character....
Hey man, she's real. Krystal lives in the hearts of every puppy and kitten on this planet. When they look at you with those big puppy/kitten eyes... I swear you can see Krystal. Just like we'll be seeing her through our TV's when we play Brawl!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ooo you made an appearance... Thats nice to see...

Well at least the definitions are all done with.

And.. very odd things being said about Krystal.. Odd...

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
U know what, I think i'm a furry. I like bushy tails. I think they're soft and comfortable. I loves cats (not sexually) but they hate me. So I have no choice but to like krystal, because she's a fox!

Oops did I say kitty? Sorry I watching a kitty video. Aww

Rhyme

Smash Lord
How do you always manage to stay on topic? I doubt you're truthfully excited to see me, though I do appreciate the kind gesture. : ) Yes, odd things; this is a Smashboards thread, what'd you expect?

Oh, and not getting a leak about Krystal today is a good thing, because she'd only appear as an AT if it were today.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing you've never played a Metroid game, have you? Go find a Ridley support topic and learn because knowledge is power!:p

I've never played Battalion Wars, but a grunt,if by name alone, sounds like an unimportant, generic charcter.:ohwell:

I agree with you on Krystal,however.:)
well grunt is a despective name for generic infantry
but they are the most inportant units in battalion wars

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/7a/250px-Battalionwarsbox.jpg
and no i didn´t played any metroid game but ridley is in the intro of melee isn´t it?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Get learnt, Ridley has such an influence on people. I'm surprised some of us in TRS aren't super flamers.

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
People, calm down, Ridley isn't an AT..Someone posted this after that comment.

No, Ridley has seen it.
他にもMBやアシストフィギアでも目新しいのは見ていない。 Another novelty is also ASHISUTOFIGIA MB and watched it.

I think he said this wasn't confirmed *calms down*
Also, we haven't seen a Krystal AT, good sign, she isn't an AT *sigh*

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, she's real. Krystal lives in the hearts of every puppy and kitten on this planet. When they look at you with those big puppy/kitten eyes... I swear you can see Krystal. Just like we'll be seeing her through our TV's when we play Brawl!
aiba!! krystal is living on my yorky eyes, groovy
and who said krystal is a kitty? she is a vixy

Rhyme

Smash Lord

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sorry my bad. i wonder does Sakurai put every poke or AT in the demo? Or just a few of them?

Top Bottom