• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
...has anyone seen the BrawlCentral updates? i think Krystal is on the new demo! note: "photography is allowed but only in certain areas" i think the next Newcomer to be annouced is on the Demo, whixh would surely mean Krystal...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
...has anyone seen the BrawlCentral updates? i think Krystal is on the new demo! note: "photography is allowed but only in certain areas" i think the next Newcomer to be annouced is on the Demo, whixh would surely mean Krystal...
Why do you think she's in? She's not available to be picked... so where did you get the impression that she'd be in?

Sumil

Smash Rookie
Krystal being confirmed for Brawl? I wonder how well she'd match up against the others.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Why do you think she's in? She's not available to be picked... so where did you get the impression that she'd be in?
well why would photography not be allowed in certain areas if there isnt a newcomer? (Krystal is expected to be the next one) but im just trying to stay optomistic...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
well why would photography not be allowed in certain areas if there isnt a newcomer? (Krystal is expected to be the next one) but im just trying to stay optomistic...
I thought photos WERE allowed..

..400 posts woot

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ugh you guys... ****ing...

Well I doubt theres a way to unlock her there.

Only the late people get a chance to play her? Bull****.

-Onyx

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
je je i want to play whit krystal and then play brawl je je

seriously could she be anuncied on monday?
and for that toptier thing, fox is my main since n64 smash and i can beat any character on lvl 6 (i know isn´t too much but actually i dont play too much melee)
and if anyone of you find a leak, postit inmeadetly please

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Id like to have some place where I can look for leaks that I want to know without spoiling the rest...

Is someone planning to take a look at all the leaks after the japan release? If so, that person could tell us specific questions we have.. like if krystal is in brawl. :D

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Id like to have some place where I can look for leaks that I want to know without spoiling the rest...

Is someone planning to take a look at all the leaks after the japan release? If so, that person could tell us specific questions we have.. like if krystal is in brawl. :D
well Brawlcentral.com will have it updated pretty quick but i will keep up with the Japanese leaks.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
well Brawlcentral.com will have it updated pretty quick but i will keep up with the Japanese leaks.
Cool, if you're going to be keeping up with the leaks, would it bother you if I asked you specific questions some time after the japan release ? It's just because I dont want to look at it myself because I dont want to spoil myself, I just want to know a few things..

Basically.. What I want to know is the following:

Is Krystal In?
What Fire Emblem characters are in?
What Metroid characters are in?
How have they set up L-canceling in the final version of the game?

... that's about it.. thats all I want to know.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Cool, if you're going to be keeping up with the leaks, would it bother you if I asked you specific questions some time after the japan release ? It's just because I dont want to look at it myself because I dont want to spoil myself, I just want to know a few things..

Is Krystal In?

ok i will answer those! lol
1) yes...
2-4) idk the game isnt out yet!!!! lol

i kid but i will answer you questions when the release happens if you help me remember the Q's

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
je je i want to play whit krystal and then play brawl je je
I thought you didn't want to be called a Furry?

I am checking so much.. and am in this chat room talking about it every time theres a new one.

Is Krystal In?

Heh... I would like to know these also. But doesn't everyone?

-Onyx

Teeb147

Smash Legend
ok i will answer those! lol
1) yes...
2-4) idk the game isnt out yet!!!! lol

i kid but i will answer you questions when the release happens if you help me remember the Q's
Dont worry, if you're still up for it Ill PM you the questions the 25th :)

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Dont worry, if you're still up for it Ill PM you the questions the 25th :)
thats what i want to do to but i just want to know what characters are in the game.(especially krystal) i don't want any other spoilers then that. do it for me to please kr
yeah but to keep everyone happy i may PM you your answers unless everyone agrees that they want to know the whole roster...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I for one don't care at all if its spoilers.

I want to know..

Put the entire thing in spoiler tags :D

-Onyx

Teeb147

Smash Legend
What's a furry exactly?
I like a few characters that happen to have fur.. does that count?

Anyway, Im off to bed, cyas

Cinder

Smash Master
yeah but to keep everyone happy i may PM you your answers unless everyone agrees that they want to know the whole roster...
I wanna know the whole roster :grin:...

I'd like to ask a question: which of my recolors was your favorite? I'll post a link to 'em if you need 'em:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Universal/index.php?showtopic=276
'bout halfway down the page...going here is probably easier than finding it in our thread...

Anyway...my PS is back up and working, so if you guys want me to make a full sig for the club, let me know...and I can make more support icons, too...just let me know...

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
What's a furry exactly?
I like a few characters that happen to have fur.. does that count?

There are two definitions.

People whom are furries, who are fans of anthropomorphic beings (Which in slang and the second definition, a furry)

So your a furry if you a fan of furries.. Or have interest in them. Which I am.

-Onyx
this is the furry definition

Teeb147

Smash Legend

I'd like to ask a question: which of my recolors was your favorite? I'll post a link to 'em if you need 'em:
'bout halfway down the page...going here is probably easier than finding it in our thread...

Anyway...my PS is back up and working, so if you guys want me to make a full sig for the club, let me know...and I can make more support icons, too...just let me know...
I like all of them except the green and yellow ones.
I find the pink one so cute, and I like the one in your pic too.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
uhmmm...
1 im joking
2 i can play whit krystal in assault mp and command
3 some day i will exit of the furry closet...but not now
I just continue to joke. Nothing seriously man.

Entire roster = win.

i love the green krystal, and tan krystal remindme the army men games

take a look on my other post
Goodjob, not sure if mine is the best way to define it. But I guess it will do for now -.-

-Onyx

Teeb147

Smash Legend
i love the green krystal, and tan krystal remindme the army men games

take a look on my other post
hmm? Well that's pretty vague.. I like Krystal a whole lot but it's not because she has fur.. altho it's part of her. I also like cat people, that's about it. Does that make me a furry?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

hey i know this will never happen but can you make me a Ratchet for Brawl tag? lol i like those games!

BTW im going to bed ttyl

Cinder

Smash Master

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
hmm? Well that's pretty vague.. I like Krystal a whole lot but it's not because she has fur.. altho it's part of her. I also like cat people, that's about it. Does that make me a furry?
are you attracted to her? thats why im a furry and thats basically what a furry is(attracted=thinking she is pretty)

k guys, here's the demo roster:

Now I hope Krystal isn't in the Demo, b/c that would mean she is an AT. :(
Krystal not in the demo FTW!!!! lol

@cinder green is my favorite

Top Bottom