• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Do it buddy. Oh man would that be great.
Your not giving out your opinions. Calling someone a furry, in a derogatory is flaming, especially when you don't understand everything your talking about.

And really, Megatron was pissed and for a good reason. People (Lego and others) came in insulting the Ashley supporters after they heard the news. That was a D*ck thing to do, and I think mega had a good reason to be pissed. I would (will) be outrage if Krystal gets deconfirmed and people start coming in here saying "You people never learn. krystal was a sh*t character to begin with, serves you all right."

But knowing smashboards, i'll be the one to get banned while the people coming in telling us we're pathetic get away with it.

I think most people there were expecting it so its not like we were totally crushed and, . . dint care that much people rubbing it in our faces, but they just kept on showing up and flaming.. quite annoying

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
If she gets deconfirmed, lock the thread -.-

It has to be a GOOD deconfirmation though. Like AT. Not some background crap.

-Onyx

Teeb147

Smash Legend

-Onyx
We didnt even get a pic of Ashley, we just have someone who says someone there saw her..

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Wow.. what happened here? This is a happy thread with no flaming. Who brought some flint and tinder hmm? Give it here!

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
A furry discussion thread would get butt-loads of traffic. To the person who starts it: duck and cover. I know I ain't got's the balls.
Oh I do...I do
I think most people there were expecting it so its not like we were totally crushed and, . . dint care that much people rubbing it in our faces, but they just kept on showing up and flaming.. quite annoying

Exactly, therefore Mega's actions were kinda called for.

-Onyx
For real huh? :laugh:
There there cold beans, everything's fine...no no, dont worry. Everybody happy
Lawlz Teeb Lawlz indeed.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
And really, Megatron was pissed and for a good reason. People (Lego and others) came in insulting the Ashley supporters after they heard the news. That was a D*ck thing to do, and I think mega had a good reason to be pissed. I would (will) be outrage if Krystal gets deconfirmed and people start coming in here saying "You people never learn. krystal was a sh*t character to begin with, serves you all right."
I understand that, but he came after for standing up to him. I just said stop swearing, and he called me a furry and said I don't deserve to live :( I was trying to help the thread, and I ended up getting flamed, that's why I was pissed...but I apologize anyway.
But knowing smashboards, i'll be the one to get banned while the people coming in telling us we're pathetic get away with it.
And I'll be right there getting banned with you ;)
Oh I do...I do
And I don't :p
W/E, he was being his usual self, with 30% more flaming.

And people, please don't reply to Cold Beans, just ignore him...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Wow.. what happened here? This is a happy thread with no flaming. Who brought some flint and tinder hmm? Give it here!

-Onyx
Hehe. Way to go!

Oh I do...I do

For real huh? :laugh:

Lawlz Teeb Lawlz indeed.
Oh wow...do you really? I'd hesitate until my session timed out. >.> Naaah...I just don't feel like it. Not worth the benefits in the long-run.

What? Someone flame after being flammed and get booted? Aah...what I wouldn't do for justice...guess that's why we all love teH Captain so dearly. He be droppin' J-bombs left and right, true story.

don suck you out boy dont attacks mre!
Yo...chill out, you're ruining our good time. And by the way, Teeb147; I appreciate that you're standing up for yourself, but arguing with this type of person won't get you anywhere, and the mods won't do squat unless you do far worse than harrass some Krystal supporters. What you're doing here is wasted effort. : (

EDIT: Sowwies, IsmaR, your request to ignore that flammer person wasn't up when I started my message. I'll refrain from now on if you think that'll help the situation.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
The furry fandom is more of a minority than homosexuality, and it's even less acceptable to the general public. For those who are comfortable with that way of life and can deal with the pressures of inaccurate steryotypes and vicious opression brought on by intolerant people, I solute you. More often than not it's easier to avoid confrontation then to broadcast your life's story.

I know that MOST people are respectful of the concept, but it only takes a few arseholes to ruin things for everyone. Plus, it's easier to talk about something that you're sure ain't characteristic of yourself.

And yes, Smashboards is being highly glitchy for some reason...people must be searching for any news they can find out of WHOBBY. : )

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The furry fandom is more of a minority than homosexuality, and it's even less acceptable to the general public.

It's like a double whammy for me :(

For those who are comfortable with that way of life and can deal with the pressures of inaccurate steryotypes and vicious opression brought on by intolerant people, I solute you.

Thank you

More often than not it's easier to avoid confrontation then to broadcast your life's story.

Yes, it's a nuisance from time to time.

I know that MOST people are respectful of the concept, but it only takes a few arseholes to ruin things for everyone.

Tell me about it T_T

Plus, it's easier to talk about something that you're sure ain't characteristic of yourself.

I guess...

And yes, Smashboards is being highly glitchy for some reason...people must be searching for any news they can find out of WHOBBY. : )

Lol, I went to the Brawl Center forums while I waited :p
Finally, I think CB left

Elysium

Smash Lord
Well.. Now theres no fun that he left :/

I'm thinking its time for an actual Topic now.

-Onyx
Topic is in Universal...cuz it loads quicker than Smashboards has. lol

And I don't think I'm gunna do a furry thread...Not because I lost the round things..but it's no fun making a topic that will get locked as soon as the mods see it.

krystal for tonight, ladies and gents.
I can feel it.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Topic is in Universal...cuz it loads quicker than Smashboards has. lol

And I don't think I'm gunna do a furry thread...Not because I lost the round things..but it's no fun making a topic that will get locked as soon as the mods see it.

krystal for tonight, ladies and gents.
I can feel it.
Wind Waker Link for tonight. I can feel it in my bones. ;)

Teeb147

Smash Legend
So Ismar, I suppose that was admitting that you're a furry ? lol

I dont get what the big deal is really, I find labels stupid, Ill appreciate whatever I want.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Hmm... actual topic, eh? How about taunts? Have you guys done that yet? No way I'm reading through the entire thread to make sure.

Maybe one of Krystal's taunts could be pulling her hair back like Link in Melee. I don't know I lack creativity.

Onyx, you're lucky *starts homework:(*.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
oo wow that post popped up like 10 minutes after i wrote it.. whats wrong with smashboards?

Anyway, For tomorow, I predict a final smash.. sucks, but Wednesday! will be something good

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
How am I lucky? I don't get it... I did taunts back in the old one and I don't recall there being a taunt in this one. But I'm sure its been done... Start?

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
Wind Waker Link for tonight. I can feel it in my bones. ;)
:laugh: Don't make me PM you Squiggles. ;)

Hmm... actual topic, eh? How about taunts? Have you guys done that yet? No way I'm reading through the entire thread to make sure.

Maybe one of Krystal's taunts could be pulling her hair back like Link in Melee. I don't know I lack creativity.

Onyx, you're lucky *starts homework:(*.
I believe we had...something like 4 taunts. I can't remember all four of them (I'm sure we'll piece it back together) but I'm pretty sure one of them included Krystal twirling her Staff or something like that...(Are they not on the OP?)

Edit: Weird that I didn't put any on there, Well there we go kiddies. Lets start work on some quotes to get up there.
Edit2: Is Smashboards running slow for anyone else?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Um, I'm not gonna check the OP I have things to do.. But your the one that started it, its up to you to know or not..

-Onyx

Teeb147

Smash Legend
this is sad, im gonna come back tomorow if theres less slowness and the like, laters

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
How am I lucky? I don't get it... I did taunts back in the old one and I don't recall there being a taunt in this one. But I'm sure its been done... Start?

-Onyx
Oh wait, never mind, Onyx. Sorry to get you confused. I'm pretty confused myself right now:confused:.

Elysium said:
I believe we had...something like 4 taunts. I can't remember all four of them (I'm sure we'll piece it back together) but I'm pretty sure one of them included Krystal twirling her Staff or something like that...(Are they not on the OP?)

Edit: Weird that I didn't put any on there, Well there we go kiddies. Lets start work on some quotes to get up there.
Edit2: Is Smashboards running slow for anyone else?
Oh, I guess you guys really are running out of things to talk about. And Yes, Smashboards is running slow for me, too.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

I dont get what the big deal is really, I find labels stupid, Ill appreciate whatever I want.
I don't see the big deal, I'm a lesbian, and I find Krystal attractive, but does that make me any different?
this is sad, im gonna come back tomorow if theres less slowness and the like, laters
Lol, people, come on to the new Brawl Central forums, and E, go make a Krystal thread there :chuckle:

Rhyme

Smash Lord

I appreciate that. ^^

And labels...I don't try to blend in, but when people start making false assumptions and accusing me of things, I tend to become irritated. I don't agree with labels, but it's naive to say that they don't exist.

I don't see the big deal, I'm a lesbian, and I find Krystal attractive, but does that make me any different?

Lol, people, come on to the new Brawl Central forums, and E, go make a Krystal thread there :chuckle:
Yes, it makes you different. <3

All I was saying before is this: if you're black and talking about racism vs if you're white and talking about racism. Though I hate to acknowledge it, racism does exist. Your color might make it easier or harder for you to talk about said topic, though. Ooh, and just to clarify before everyone starts shouting at me, I've dated inter-racially, so you have no reason to be mad for what I've said (that I can think of, anyway...people can always find a reason if they try hard enough).

Haha...and get known on a different forum?..if you know what I mean? : )

Al.. right.. This is getting interesting..

PH?

-Onyx
Phantom Hourglass.

Top Bottom