• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well the whole situation about the European release date is a joke so he may have been making one.

And.. Krystal for my last day on Winter Recess!

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Monday, actually the Tuesday update is the last one I get before I go back to school since I get the update at 9pm the day before Japan gets it.

But one of those two should be Krystal.

-Onyx

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I said that I doubt you will get a Krystal update until potentially seeing her on the Dojo Monday or onward, as in you won't hear much of her from these random blogs because she won't be seen in the demo.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Thats what I said in the first place right? I know I have to wait.. Which is what I'm going to do regardless.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hehe yeah, I don't care. Whatever tier say she is, she is my main.

I will practice and trying to make this my uprising compared to how much I suck in all other games I play.

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hehe yeah, I don't care. Whatever tier say she is, she is my main.

I will practice and trying to make this my uprising compared to how much I suck in all other games I play.

-Onyx
Hell yeah! I'm gonna be good with everybody, the best with many :laugh:
sup man how you been
Good. I didn't know you were on SWF

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ask me about any other game I play. I get decent, but I never get good or great.

This will be a game I hope I can become at least great at. With everyones help from the boards.. Man I hope so.

Onyx shall be known :D

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I bet I will.

What colors will those lights be though?

Anyway, lets have a challenge like everyone else says they will. That will be fun, lets make our own tier list within the club :D

Edit:
and what other games you play onyx?
World of Warcraft, Dead or Alive 4, Counter Strike, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield 2... Mmm.

-Onyx

Elysium

Smash Lord
Heh, all of us claim to be good, when in reality, I'll just beat you all when Brawl's out :p
I don't claim to be good. I claim to be godly, and that natural skill will carry over to Brawl. That combined with krystal's natural **** skill, I'll be unstoppable!

And Onxy: Those lights will be blue...cause blue lights look cool. :laugh:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh yeah? Well I'll have purple lights, cause I love purple.

I'll be sure to play both of you. Doing so will help me get better.

When we do get to it and theres no voice chat on Brawl. We're not going to keep talking on forums right? Got some sort of voice chat program on the computer or instant messaging?

Alright, good night/morning/afternoon people.

-Onyx

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
I don't claim to be good. I claim to be godly, and that natural skill will carry over to Brawl. That combined with krystal's natural **** skill, I'll be unstoppable!
:laugh:
posibily you can beatme in brawl melee or any other beat em up
but sir, now you´re talking whit the best G.D.I. commander and god of metal slug ehem
absurd newcommers: clonetrooper and morden soldier(metal slug green bad guy) and starship troopers trooper
and krystal for tomorrow and all those stuff...

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, this thread sure balooned overnight.

As a note, at the last "play teh demo" theing they seemed to reveal AT wily nilly, now they could make an exception here due to speculation, but if we don't see Krystal as an AT here it might boost my confidence of here being a PC, same goes for Riddles.

krynny

Smash Cadet
OK, so im not that good with internet stuff, but i want to join the krystal fan club. How do i add that movie **** staff bar into my sig? Thanks in Advance.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
he's good at drawing, but I prefer our own moveset :)

On another note, about furriness. I'd say I'm not furry... except for Krystal :p
It reminds me of a quote I heard once: Everyone's furry for Krystal.
And I agree.
well i think krystal is attractive but im not a furry(i think..)but if thinking krystal is attractive means to be furry... posivily im a furry
but in my opinion krystal isn´t a furry because she is an alien...whatever

Teeb147

Smash Legend
well i think krystal is attractive but im not a furry(i think..)but if thinking krystal is attractive means to be furry... posivily im a furry
but in my opinion krystal isn´t a furry because she is an alien...whatever

The thing is that, the furry label is really stupid and no one seems to have a good understanding of it, so I say just ditch it.

But you can't decide if you're furry for Krystal anymore, because everyone is, I say so :O
You're furry for Krystal and that's that.

Cinder

Smash Master
Wow...apparently I need to stop sleeping...

So, what are we talking about? Furries? Oh, you guys :p...I think Krystal's attractive, but I'm not attracted to her...I don't do the whole ":love: for animals" thing...

So, let's find another topic...I see Flaco poked his head in...trying to get attention for Universal, I reckon :laugh:

Oh, I guess I should stay on topic...Krystal wasn't an AT at the demo? *sigh of relief*...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Wow...apparently I need to stop sleeping...

So, what are we talking about? Furries? Oh, you guys :p...I think Krystal's attractive, but I'm not attracted to her...I don't do the whole ":love: for animals" thing...

So, let's find another topic...I see Flaco poked his head in...trying to get attention for Universal, I reckon :laugh:

Oh, I guess I should stay on topic...Krystal wasn't an AT at the demo? *sigh of relief*...
too bad, you can't decide anymore, everyone's furry for Krystal.

here's a definition I found:
A person who
particularly enjoys stories, pictures, dolls, video games or whatever
concerning "furry" creatures.

That's pretty broad, and since most people enjoy furry creatures one way or another, everyone's a furry for everything practically

Teeb147

Smash Legend
aha! there we go, I found what I was looking for. Apparently if you're sexually attracted to a furry character, that makes you a 'yiff'.
so just liking or enjoying something about a furry character makes you a furry... then I guess that really does make us all furry, and most people who have ever owned a plush toy or like watching the rescue rangers and whatnot.

There, I think that covers everything :)

.eh, don't mind me, I like to get to the bottom of things sometimes when there's confusion about something

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
isnt it amazing how far off topic we can get.... so do you guys think krystal will have 2 different costume types like wario? like assault style and adventures style? i think that'd be cool. what do u guys think? (im typing on my wii lol)

oh yeah btw, cinder, if you see this, remember a while back i said that falco was a waste and you took it the wrong way. i didnt mean that the way you took it, and im sorry for any confusion. no hard feelings, eh? ..... now im off topic...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
isnt it amazing how far off topic we can get.... so do you guys think krystal will have 2 different costume types like wario? like assault style and adventures style? i think that'd be cool. what do u guys think? (im typing on my wii lol)
I dont think so, I predict that she'll have a new costume that's kinda mix between all of the ones she's had up till now (adventures + assault + command) picture that :)

Top Bottom