• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
And I meant that when shes released there will be like 10 threads started on her and I want us to be all if not most of thost topic starters.

You said you would review it but if then don't release it you can't review it. Someone will create a thread asking "What do you think he FS will be?" before they show it and when shes released. So get to it :)

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Going alright I guess, little tired from an all night Rock Band session with buddies :D

Not much to be lost about.

"When Krystal is announced, lets assign one of us for a topic to start on Krystal."

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Where do u get the prima source? From Prima. I mean i like this roster very much, but there's no way WW link and ness would be in as PCs. No clones remember?

Talking Curtain

Smash Cadet
It would definitely be interesting to have Krystal in Brawl, especially if she played like Falco. At this point I have excepted the likelihood of my main not making a return, but if another blue anthro can take his place from the same series. I would be more than happy.
idk....something about krystal in brawl seems right...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
OMG my main has been confirmed!!!!!! Yes Shiek is in!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes yes yes yes. I love him, or her?

Cinder

Smash Master
Going alright I guess, little tired from an all night Rock Band session with buddies :D

Not much to be lost about.

"When Krystal is announced, lets assign one of us for a topic to start on Krystal."

-Onyx
I call the Krystal Finder :grin:

Where do u get the prima source? From Prima. I mean i like this roster very much, but there's no way WW link and ness would be in as PCs. No clones remember?
Riiiiigght, but what makes you assume Ness would be a clone? First off, Lucas doesn't have Ness's moveset...all he has are the specials...and second, Ness can easily be given a new moveset...it's not impossible...

Oh, and Shiek's a she...Zelda doesn't give herself a sex change...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well, some people get lucky.. I'm not really trusting anything to be true but since just about all roster have Krystal its pretty awesome.

-Onyx

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Darn. Sheik's back. That means that she will be the only character my little bro will use, except maybe Sonic.

If the Prima leak is correct, then that means Ridley is playable and that my top three most wanted newcomers (Sonic, Krystal, and Ridley) got in!

BTW, how can I go about joining "The **** Staff" if you're still accepting new members. I want share in your joy when Krystal is announced. I may even be able to make a topic for you guys on the Krystal subforum.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Yay Krystal and all that good stuff.
QUESTION?

On another MB, these members all talk about how Krystal doesn't have much character. They say she is a "bad character" and that she serves no purpose. I think this is a bit outlandish (especially as I beleive she was a major player in SFC). I wanted to get your guys opinion. I want to know what makes Krystal a good character and what purpose she serves to the franchise.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well, I guess I'll make the new Stages thread when Krystal's subforum opens.

And as for the Prima leak, I was sure that it was debunked, but now that they were right about Olimar being the next Newcomer, I'm starting to think that this may be the final roster, which makes me pretty happy. The only thing I don't like is that we get cell-shaded link.
I find Isaac, Mega Man, and AC villager REALLY unlikely... so I'm not buying this roster

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
QUESTION?

On another MB, these members all talk about how Krystal doesn't have much character. They say she is a "bad character" and that she serves no purpose. I think this is a bit outlandish (especially as I beleive she was a major player in SFC). I wanted to get your guys opinion. I want to know what makes Krystal a good character and what purpose she serves to the franchise.
well i dont have time to explain but sheer awsomeness! yep
ok really it's because she steered the whole starfox game that got the series going she is the love interest of fox(which changes his decisions) and her telepathy(i think) helps alot in missions. but for Brawl. she is one of the most unique characters because of the staff. thats pretty much her "left hook"

I find Isaac, Mega Man, and AC villager REALLY unlikely... so I'm not buying this roster
AC and Megaman are the ones i dont think will make it(skeptical about Isaac)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
QUESTION?

Ah, I did that in the last Krystal thread and trusted Elysium to do that for this one.. Read the first post if you want his reasons.

wat wit the new prophet whats it this time??? if krystal is in alon wit mewtwo im happy
**** prophets.. Master Chief should kill them all..

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Darn. Sheik's back. That means that she will be the only character my little bro will use, except maybe Sonic.

If the Prima leak is correct, then that means Ridley is playable and that my top three most wanted newcomers (Sonic, Krystal, and Ridley) got in!

BTW, how can I go about joining "The **** Staff" if you're still accepting new members. I want share in your joy when Krystal is announced. I may even be able to make a topic for you guys on the Krystal subforum.
1st off, Sonic, Ridley and Krystal FTW!!
Now, if you want to join, you must send a private message to Elysium, the guy who made the 1st post.
QUESTION?

Can you hold on a minute? I want to finish up these quotes..
wat wit the new prophet whats it this time??? if krystal is in alon wit mewtwo im happy
It's the leak from some person who worked on the Prima guide for the game, and HELL YEAH! Mewtwo, Krystal and Ridley FTW!! :grin:
Ditto....but I could see Mega Man still being in..

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Have you seen how many cross overs he's been in? :p
Oh I think he's got a chance... but I'd figure that, if he were in, he'd get announced on DOJO... Isaac seems really unlikely though... so does AC villiager and WW link

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
Krystal would be a great add on to brawl, her moves would definitely be unique because of her staff and her stature compared to the other fox characters.
And as for the Prima leak, I was sure that it was debunked, but now that they were right about Olimar being the next Newcomer, I'm starting to think that this may be the final roster, which makes me pretty happy. The only thing I don't like is that we get cell-shaded link.
Where could I find the page with this leak? Sounds interesting.

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...
Oh I think he's got a chance... but I'd figure that, if he were in, he'd get announced on DOJO... Isaac seems really unlikely though... so does AC villiager and WW link
Unfortuneatly for you, what you think is unlikely may be likely. What other AC character would there be (Because they have their own icon), and Isaac is pretty likely IMO. WW Link might be a stretch - but if they bring back Young Link, it's going to be as WW Link.

Anyway, does anyone here think Krystal might be revealed on the DOJO soon? (Like today?)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Unfortuneatly for you, what you think is unlikely may be likely. What other AC character would there be (Because they have their own icon), and Isaac is pretty likely IMO. WW Link might be a stretch - but if they bring back Young Link, it's going to be as WW Link.

Anyway, does anyone here think Krystal might be revealed on the DOJO soon? (Like today?)
having no animal crossing character is still an option.. the icon just means that they have a stage... so did DS... do you think there will be a walking DS character?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yes, and it will use the stylus as a staff, now now we're getting two staff users as PCs :laugh:

The Prima leak is also interesting b/c according to their roster, Olimar was the next Newcomer Update. So hopefully we will get Krystal in a couple of weeks (though i'd be more than happy to have her updated tomorrow :) )
3 if you count Kamek :) Though it's more like a wand....W/E :p

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I think AC villager is possible because the creator has been worling on a char, stages and items for SSBB.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
QUESTION?

well krystal is now the most important wingman of fox and she coud be a villian rep too (she was part of starwolf)

and for the megaman thing...NOOOOO
the capcom rep must be the cutest zombie-killer ever: rebecca chambers

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
well krystal is now the most important wingman of fox and she coud be a villian rep too (she was part of starwolf)

and for the megaman thing...NOOOOO
the capcom rep must be the cutest zombie-killer ever: rebecca chambers
Pfft, Rebecca isn't that much of an icon even to the Resident Evil series.

Protagonist: Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, or Leon S. Kennedy.. Even though he only appeared on in the second and now the fourth.. Lots of people like him..

Antagonist: Albert Wesker

Those are my guesses, even though Rebecca is similar to Leon as she wasn't one of the original main characters.. Well.. I can't say she has my support (Though she is cute :D)

Krystal is the most important wingman to Fox (In his heart) but not in her abilities.. Bad... Falco you *******... flying is so natural to him..

-Onyx

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Pfft, Rebecca isn't that much of an icon even to the Resident Evil series.

Protagonist: Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, or Leon S. Kennedy.. Even though he only appeared on in the second and now the fourth.. Lots of people like him..

Antagonist: Albert Wesker

Those are my guesses, even though Rebecca is similar to Leon as she wasn't one of the original main characters.. Well.. I can't say she has my support (Though she is cute :D)

Krystal is the most important wingman to Fox (In his heart) but not in her abilities.. Bad... Falco you *******... flying is so natural to him..

-Onyx
rebecca is in the first resi and the main of resi 0 but jill or claire will be right

falco is a good pilot because this slipy is his wingman(skill balance) and krystal is the real wingman of fox

falco whit slippy
fox with krystal

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Meh I am getting really nervous with Krystal being in Brawl.....So many "Leaks" exclude her and the one I did see of her stated she was an AT....I know its not fact but it still made my heart drop o-o...I would be so sad without her as a PC....*sigh*

(not sure if it is old news >>)

ZFallen

All things are better with a little 'Z'
NNID
ZFallen
ok, slightly change of topic but who would you prefer to be in brawl? Wolf or falco?

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Meh I am getting really nervous with Krystal being in Brawl.....So many "Leaks" exclude her and the one I did see of her stated she was an AT....I know its not fact but it still made my heart drop o-o...I would be so sad without her as a PC....*sigh*

(not sure if it is old news >>)
and so many leaks include her so...

ok, slightly change of topic but who would you prefer to be in brawl? Wolf or falco?
WOLF!!! falco is an idiot

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
well, it seems like alot of the Japanese "leaks" include Krystal as a PC, so I'm feeling optimistic. I would trust the predictions of Japanese sites alot more than idiots on gamefaqs.

Top Bottom