• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. bill would make a good assist trophy if he flew around dropping items in front of you, like at solar in sf64.

And mind PMing me those reqs too?

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
^Same

Uhh "Krystal thread" But that would be cool.

And i think he can PM Them to you soon, He already did to me. :lick:
Bah, a ton of posts in this tread are just rambling, why do you pick on me? Why? WHY!

Also Krystal would be a good brawl character becasue of the fact taht thre are not many blue characters in the game other than Captain Falcon.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
^Same

Bah, a ton of posts in this tread are just rambling, why do you pick on me? Why? WHY!

Also Krystal would be a good brawl character becasue of the fact taht thre are not many blue characters in the game other than Captain Falcon.
and Sonic and Dedede(and Falco in Melee). BUT BLUE RULES!!!

Fox: Bill?! is that you?!
Bill: Fox! you made it!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Lol @ Bill Grey AT :laugh:
I'm hoping we won't disband or leave this forum when she's confirmed...:ohwell:
i know seriously! we shouldnt! we should keep it going! i think we could find some stuff to talk about! but if it does go down we can make a "The **** Staff" thread.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well this will be the all around fandom thread.. The rest will be specific topics such as moveset, costume, FS etc.

Hopefully anyway. I think it will just turn into spam after all those are made :(

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
This and the old one were homes :O

Get her soon and we will rise... To.. whatever, not like we can play her instantaneously.. But gonna wait until the Japan release and lurk every single board and videos to find Krystal and see how she plays. Ok.. New plan, everyone search and lurk when ever you want (Not an order just some free time stuff) and post links here... Not like we wouldn't do that anyway... just really need to see some game play of her :/

-Onyx

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
^Same

Sorry guys, I'm back, I'm a new joiner here so i'm new.

And sorry about picking you. :laugh:

Lol @ Bill Grey AT :laugh:
I'm hoping we won't disband or leave this forum when she's confirmed...:ohwell:
Well we could put this like the olimar thread did, "Krystal in brawl discussion!" ^_^

Cinder

Smash Master
*looks at number of missed posts* Why do I even bother <_<...

Anyway, @Isma: I don't know about the rest of these guys, but I'm not going anywhere when she's confirmed...I'm staying...

So, do we have new members or something?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'll be trolling the Krystal Subforum so much when its made you have no idea...

But when Brawl is released in US.. Well... Can't say much then.

-Onyx

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone, i havent posted in a while, but i was just on the dojo, and i cant belive what i saw. i was really hoping would be a starter. darn. im hoping, praying she will be an unlockable. pray. everyone, pray hard!

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Yeah, it's a bummer that Krystal isn't a starter, but that's just one more reason to play the Subspace Emissary mode! I think that she'll have a part in it, probably searching for Fox after he got owned by the Halberd (it looks like he did).

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Either way I don't care if shes a starter or not. If shes in, I'll unlock her and I'll play her. Its as simple as that.

Though after all this time it seems to me like she will be and unlock able also.

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Heh I don't care if she's a starter or unlockable, as long as she's playable, that's fine with me. We're gonna unlock everybody once we get the game right? So what's the point?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
yep i agree i only want her Playable. i can unlock her! lol

and i'll stay here seeing as im a original member of the Staff.

SSD your almost at 1000 post! lol

Cinder

Smash Master
Vesperview!?! He's not even a member!
:skull:The **** Staff:skull:
The Official Krystal Club​
*Members*

Elysium
Killbeast301
~Krystal~
KrystalRules
IsmaR
Sonic Smash Down
Tails For Brawl
Celsosalo
Teeb147
Firedragon_Jing
OnyxVulpine
Levia7han117
Sonic The Hedgedawg
Vesperview
Darkraid
Shadow312
Ryudo_Sama
Cinder
sonicspeed 96
Prince Karo
Picoletor
Blaze the cat
Procrasticritter​
You were saying? He just doesn't post here as much as the rest of us...

So, we found a new topic, eh? How to unlock Krystal...hmmmm...how about after beating Rayquaza, she finds Fox and Diddy? Idk...KR's idea is better...

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Umm, Krystal could be found while playing as Yoshi on the part where Link and Yoshi team up? Yoshi is kinda a dinosaur, so it makes sense. Then when you do find her, you have to fight her, and she'll become playable when you beat her, like in Melee.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Hey guys, been a month since I visited.

Nice new thread. Saw the stages and stuff, keep up the good work, ;)

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Really, when u see krystal u'll think of SE. No way she's unlocked through any other means.

Top Bottom