• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha I love that reason.

A reason she deserves to be in is because shes already in but just not released.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I wonder if Krystal will have and small quirks with her moves.

Olimar seems like a real fun one to play. Maybe a little frantic with having to keep track of all your little buddies. But looks fun to be able to throw his buddies around.

JUST DON'T GIVE US TRICKY PLEASE!!

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
what's weird about this update is that some leaker, Nysenyu I think it was, said that Olimar would be in the game and that he would have a whip-like move...

Now I'm curious to find his roster and see if Krystal made it as a PC.
He/She also said we will get only 35 chars :(

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
I'm loving what Sakurai's doing with Olimar. It really captures the feeling of interdependence between Olimar and the Pikmin, just like in the first game. Olimar can't live without the Pikmin, and the Pikmin couldn't live without Olimar. It's a really touching story.

My cousin doesn't like him, though. He says that he's too different and probably won't be played much, "like the Ice Climbers." I bet he doesn't like the Pokemon Trainer, either. I guess that's what he gets from maining Dr. Mario, one of the most "normal" characters in Melee. But I digress...

Now I gotta relate this to Krystal somehow... Well, the way the Pikmin follow Olimar gave me an idea. What if Prince Tricky followed Krystal around? Of course, he would be young like in Adventures. It may not be the most recent depiction of Tricky, but if Krystal is wearing something like her Adventures outfit, it could work. Anyways, Tricky would help with dealing damage with standard, smash, and maybe some special attacks, like breathing fire while Krystal uses her staff's ice attack.

Just to let you know, I don't promote this idea. It's more of a thought I had. It could work, but personally, I'd rather see Krystal kicking butt on her own.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
JUST DON'T GIVE US TRICKY PLEASE!!
What if Prince Tricky followed Krystal around? Of course, he would be young like in Adventures.

Just to let you know, I don't promote this idea. It's more of a thought I had. It could work, but personally, I'd rather see Krystal kicking butt on her own.
Ok.. Good :D

Was getting ready to slap someone :3

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
You haven't given me a reason to flick your nose..

I actually would pick Krystal. I use Zelda, and will use Krystal.. I won't touch the others :)

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Make me a 1920x1200 resolution one... Nah I wouldn't use it. I have my own for different games :D

I could also make my own if I wanted... Just make one for the hell of it to throw in there :p

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
"Thank you sir may I have another?!"

...Masochistic much?

I would let some one slug me in the stomach if it would me that Krystal would be in Brawl.

-Onyx

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Why should Krystal be in Brawl? One word: AWESOME!! She is incredible. She has potential as well as being the leading female on Sakurai's poll. No one can deny she is in Brawl. The smallest role she will play will be assist, but looking at how amazing she is, the fan base for her, and how elegant and creative she can be utilized, she is definitely going to be in Brawl for sure as playable hands down.

I can't wait to try her out and I hope I can be added to that honor list of supporters for her. I fully support you guys for wanting her in Brawl!! Note, I never flame cool main characters, because in my opinion, the main characters make the atmosphere of the game feel more addicting. Please let Krystal be confirmed this weekend. Oh jeez. So much desire and lust for her appearance. Please hurry up Nintendo!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Why should Krystal be in Brawl? One word: AWESOME!! She is incredible. She has potential as well as being the leading female on Sakurai's poll. No one can deny she is in Brawl. The smallest role she will play will be assist, but looking at how amazing she is, the fan base for her, and how elegant and creative she can be utilized, she is definitely going to be in Brawl for sure as playable hands down.

I can't wait to try her out and I hope I can be added to that honor list of supporters for her. I fully support you guys for wanting her in Brawl!! Note, I never flame cool main characters, because in my opinion, the main characters make the atmosphere of the game feel more addicting. Please let Krystal be confirmed this weekend. Oh jeez. So much desire and lust for her appearance. Please hurry up Nintendo!!
Ooo nice a fresh one. Gonna join The **** Staff like all the rest?

hehe...

Uhh.. getting off soon I guess.. Getting bored.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
fox krystal wolf
because fox is the leader of starfox wolf is the leader of starwolf and krystal is part of starfox but she is part of starwolf too
fox starfox
krystal neutral
wolf starwolf
f,uck falco je je...
He asked if you would rather have

Fox, Falco, and Wolf

OR

Krystal.

-Onyx

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Fox is to Kirby as
Krystal is to Metaknight as
Wolf is to Dedede?

edit:

I read it as

fox, falco, and wolf
OR
fox, falco, and krystal

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

ok man just PM Elysium and tell him that you want to join. then ask for the standards and he will tell you! lol

@Blaze: Here ya go *flicks nose* just to make you happy

Krystal > Falco > Wolf IMO but Bill would be awsome! "Husky units, cover the base."

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
ok man just PM Elysium and tell him that you want to join. then ask for the standards and he will tell you! lol

Krystal >fox> Wolf IMO but Bill would be awsome! "Husky units, cover the base."
fixed

bull dog unit don´t let anythig trough, enemy mothership aproaching

Elysium

Smash Lord
Omg I go back to school...

Stupid...

-Onyx
Be glad...I'm forced to take this semester off....:( I miss school

Yeah, Preach that gospel my friend!

At least you didn't hit our poor kitty. ;)

Alright guys...I had one of those dreams that make you go...what....the....fudge. So it was Feb 10, Krystal was like 3rd down in the second row of characters (7 hidden fyi...), Assault attire, and she was a mewtwo clone. :laugh: Man it was messed up. After I beat my brother M2 style I got into a match with the baby mario/luigi team. Exactly, what the f*ck!

Anyway hopefully next week we'll get another character and put that Prima leak to the test....

All your bases are belong to Krystal!!!!!

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
I am hearing that the guy at the Gamefaqs thread that heralded the Prima leak has reneged, claiming his roster is, in fact, as viable as a three-dollar bill. Either this guy lies about it being untrue simply to throw people off again, or Olimar appearing was siimply a very lucky placement in the Prima leak.

Hm. I am about as ambiguous as Birdo at the moment. Roll on Monday.

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
I am hearing that the guy at the Gamefaqs thread that heralded the Prima leak has reneged, claiming his roster is, in fact, as viable as a three-dollar bill. Either this guy lies about it being untrue simply to throw people off again, or Olimar appearing was siimply a very lucky placement in the Prima leak.

Hm. I am about as ambiguous as Birdo at the moment. Roll on Monday.
Time will tell; sooner or later, time will tell.

Elysium

Smash Lord
And I meant that when shes released there will be like 10 threads started on her and I want us to be all if not most of thost topic starters.

You said you would review it but if then don't release it you can't review it. Someone will create a thread asking "What do you think he FS will be?" before they show it and when shes released. So get to it :)

-Onyx
hmmm sorry I missed this.
I'll probably do another thread like this one...except with the accurate information. Then when we finally get Brawl (assuming those are different dates) I'll make a questions and answers thread for Krystal.
By Jolly The **** Staff shall be the definitive source for Krystal Information! :laugh:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Oh yeah, I'd like to join the **** staff, Also soon we will FINALLY Find out whether krystal is in or not (Which she probably is so it isn't much of a suprise.) And we will get this thread moved to the sub-forum krystal discussion.

Now i really wonder what her special moves will be...

Elysium

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I'd like to join the **** staff, Also soon we will FINALLY Find out whether krystal is in or not (Which she probably is so it isn't much of a suprise.) And we will get this thread moved to the sub-forum krystal discussion.

Now i really wonder what her special moves will be...
We'll get it moved to the sub-forum with a different title like "ZOMG SHE"S IN" :laugh: and hopefully we aren't too far off from her special moves...

I'll PM you the requirements for the Staff Koopa

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
We'll get it moved to the sub-forum with a different title like "ZOMG SHE"S IN" :laugh: and hopefully we aren't too far off from her special moves...

I'll PM you the requirements for the Staff Koopa
:laugh: Yeah i hope she's in, I've beaten all 5 SF Games myself personally and she seems to be a veery unique character with the staff, Now question really stands is if she is a starter or unlockable (I'm thinking starter.) And if she will get announced before release or during the japanese release when they have pictures of the final roster. :p

and ok. ;)

Top Bottom