• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
katt is the brown and white cat of command
katz is a pink cat of lylat wars
Man this guy knows his stuff.

I knew that was the cat from the actual comic cause I look at em all the time.

Unfortunately Adventures was the only Star Fox game I played :/

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
New update is pretty cool, me and my friend was thinking of a SniperWolf AT that would have been similar to Snake's FS.

Krystal's won't be similar.. At least I hope not. I would suck at targeting :/

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Edit: @Ismar: lol, I guess you really liked that "green krystal" pic?
Hella yeah!! :chuckle:
katt is the brown and white cat of command
katz is a pink cat of lylat wars
and how can snake say about krystal? otakon she is a VIXEN
otakon: calm down snake there arent prostitutes in this game
snake:she is literaly a vixen, a blue vixen
I could almost swear it's still Katt...and they're the same person...ehh, I'm playing 64 :p
Man this guy knows his stuff.

I knew that was the cat from the actual comic cause I look at em all the time.

Unfortunately Adventures was the only Star Fox game I played :/

-Onyx
Who woulda thunk? :rolleyes:
:tired:well i'm going to sleep cya guys:tired:
Later :)

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Ok Blaze, if you read this. You do win, my Xbox just died... Red Ring of Death!

If only it was already released I would be playing it right now and wouldn't have to worry about my **** 360 :(

Sakurai, release Krystal to make me happy :/

-Onyx
Yeah, that's why I've been telling people to avoid the 360. It broke for me, and it broke for everyone I know who has ever owned one.

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
You only played Adventures :p
Well after playing Melee I got interested in Starfox. I borrow Adventures from my friend and beat it... That was about it..

Yeah, that's why I've been telling people to avoid the 360. It broke for me, and it broke for everyone I know who has ever owned one.
Well the newer ones are coming out now.. Both of mines were pretty much launch consoles.

-Onyx

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
New update is pretty cool, me and my friend was thinking of a SniperWolf AT that would have been similar to Snake's FS.

Krystal's won't be similar.. At least I hope not. I would suck at targeting :/

-Onyx
I wouldn't worry about that. It seems more like a Falco or Wolf thing. I don't know what Krystal's could be. Maybe a dino stampede?

For the Snake codec thing, this is what I came up with:
Snake: Hey Otacon, who's this blue fox? She reminds me of Fox McCloud.
Otacon: That's Krystal She's part of the same team of mercenaries as Fox is. Fox rescued her from an army of evil dinosaurs and has since fought with him in space.
Snake: I guess I should be careful of blaster fire, then.
Otacon: Actually, Krystal prefers to use her magic staff for combat rather than a blaster.
Snake: She traded highly advanced weaponry for a stick that sparkles.
Otacon: These aren't your cheap parlor tricks, Snake. She can cause a small earthquake and even freeze you solid with that staff!
Snake: Than I'll be sure to hit her quick and hard before she pulls a rabbit out of her hat.

I notice I'm a little late to the party, but Krystal 4 Brawl!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Do u know that Darth vader and yoda has joined Soul Calibur 4!?! This is madness...
Not really madness to me. Everyone thought Spawn and Link were ridiculous additions back then, but if you ask me, Vader and Yoda fit better than the aforementioned duo.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Wow...I need to keep up with this thread better...:ohwell:

I may not come in as much until we actually get Krystal...
Actually, I believe (sadly) that this thread will die very quickly once Krystal is revealed...not that I want it to but I think everyones energy will be put into smaller threads revolving around more specific features of Krystal.

assist trophy: peppy, he scream DO A BARREL ROLL!!! and then apear in the scenario whit his arwing doing a barrel roll and hitting all the enemies
:laugh: If only Sakurai understood our love for that line...

You stole that from me T-T
Not getting credit from something else...just your luck.

Sorry if i'm off topic or on topic but why the heck would Pikmin and Olimar be a fricken PC. Like a guy with 3 spikey hairs in a astronaut outfit with 3 friken plant alien things following him around, would be popular. I don't even know what kinds of moves he would have, probably one of them would be throwing the fricken Pikmin at others.:laugh:. I think Krystal should be next or else Idon't know what I'll do.This update really surprised me and REALLY disappointed me cause I thought it would be something cool like a new character or item or stage. OH WELL:mad::laugh:
Amen Celso...Olimar and his enslaved aliens blow.

Hah well we are usually loosely on topic. We say whatever is on our mind and end it with a one liner about Krystal.
-Onyx
Thats the Krystal way!

Mostly shouts and squeals. Expect some actual lines when they use a pose.
I heard that when each character does a taunt, they say a whole speech about why Brawl is better than Halo....at least thats what the Prophets said.

This any good?
:love: I would hug you...except men have cooties and there's no cure for those...

360's are useful for something. Whenever you run out of ammo in a water balloon fight, 360's can be used as an alternative. ;)

Not really madness to me. Everyone thought Spawn and Link were ridiculous additions back then, but if you ask me, Vader and Yoda fit better than the aforementioned duo.
We all know Link was the best out of all the "guests" they brought into SC...His throw was broken.....oh so broken.
Oh no...the one liner rule
Krystal Fur Brawl!

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Krystal is in it. Look at this leak from the Prima official guide.

VETERANS
Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers (We are here now)
Shiek
Jigglypuff
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Ness
Marth
Ganondorf
Young Link (Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Themed)
Falco
Mewtwo
Mr. Game and Watch

NEWCOMERS
Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokémon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
Olimar (We are here now)
Krystal
K. Rool
Geno
Animal Crossing Villager
Ridley
Isaac
Megaman

This is the exact order in which newcomers have been announced/given updates at the Dojo, provided you ignore the veteran updates in-between. Exact. Same. Pattern. Look for yourselves at the Dojo.

Now, isn't it weird that Sakurai gave us three of the "original five" newcomers (you know, the ones from the trailer) first then gave us three all-new, never-before seen characters and then went back to announce the last of the original five (MK, Snake)? Isn't this pattern strange and unpredictable? Notice then that even after the Prima leak the Dojo updates have gone in the order in which prima lists the newcomers?

Now, naturally the leak could have just been constructed afterwards to fit this pattern, right? Well, how the heck did it strike lucky on Olimar?

I assure you, Krystal is in. She will be the next announced newcomer (provided it happens before the Japanese release) and Sheik will be the next veteran update. Olimar cannot be a coincidence. No way no how.

Elysium

Smash Lord

This is the exact order in which newcomers have been announced/given updates at the Dojo, provided you ignore the veteran updates in-between. Exact. Same. Pattern. Look for yourselves at the Dojo.

Now, isn't it weird that Sakurai gave us three of the "original five" newcomers (you know, the ones from the trailer) first then gave us three all-new, never-before seen characters and then went back to announce the last of the original five (MK, Snake)? Isn't this pattern strange and unpredictable? Notice then that even after the Prima leak the Dojo updates have gone in the order in which prima lists the newcomers?

Now, naturally the leak could have just been constructed afterwards to fit this pattern, right? Well, how the heck did it strike lucky on Olimar?

I assure you, Krystal is in. She will be the next announced newcomer (provided it happens before the Japanese release) and Sheik will be the next veteran update. Olimar cannot be a coincidence. No way no how.
I don't know if I trust Prima as much as I did before.
I hate to ask more from you, but would you mind finding a link that shows this "leak" was shown before Olimar was announced?

Edit: I found the link...simply enough in the leak thread. They have the article listed on Dec. 3...so maybe Prima has some truth behind it...
Here it is for those that didn't check the leak thread.
Prima Roster Leak

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Exactly, I thought too that the rumor could just have been constructed to fit the pattern up til DeDeDe, but then Olimar showed up and that is probably not a stroke of luck. I mean, out of like 10-15 newcomers that were just as eligible the Prima Leak (which could have surfaced before DeDeDe, but I doubt that) nailed Olimar out of all of them.

If the next veteran is Sheik then Krystal is set in diamond. And vice versa. I think we may get a new character before the Japanese release, and I hope we do so I can test "my" theory and not have to wait until the actual release.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Exactly, I thought too that the rumor could just have been constructed to fit the pattern up til DeDeDe, but then Olimar showed up and that is probably not a stroke of luck. I mean, out of like 10-15 newcomers that were just as eligible the Prima Leak (which could have surfaced before DeDeDe, but I doubt that) nailed Olimar out of all of them.

If the next veteran is Sheik then Krystal is set in diamond. And vice versa. I think we may get a new character before the Japanese release, and I hope we do so I can test "my" theory and not have to wait until the actual release.
To be honest, Sheik being revealed will only give this "leak" more merit than any other "leak" out there now. If Krystal is revealed...then nothing else matters because Krystal will just have won the universe. :laugh:

We have about 11 more updates until the Japanese release...so we can only hope that Krystal is there, and that Prima isn't just spreading rumors.

Edit: I don't know PK.....maybe thats why it wasn't on the first posts of the leak thread...

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
It looks more likely than most of the other "Roster confirmed"s thrown about, but as far as I'm concerened, it's still a bunch of BS, lucky BS perhaps, but BS nontheless... Dojo is the only truth for me.

Ofcourse, id the pattern holds true I may be tempted to change my ways...

edit: that list has 42 characters, divine sign? Also 42 is 6x7, a good number for making a square selection box considering the individual character boxes are wider than they are tall...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

VETERANS
Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers (We are here now)
Shiek
Jigglypuff
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Ness
Marth
Ganondorf
Young Link (Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Themed)
Falco
Mewtwo
Mr. Game and Watch

NEWCOMERS
Pit
Wario
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokémon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
Olimar (We are here now)
Krystal
K. Rool
Geno
Animal Crossing Villager
Ridley
Isaac
Megaman

im saying AMAZING!!!!

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I will say the "Prima Leak" seems like the most lucky fake leak or the first true leak out there.

EDIT: Oh yeah! Krystal for Brawl! w00t! (lip service, lip service...)

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't this Prima guide leak debunked a long time ago?

It can be debunked if you have some previous credibility from having reliable sources on SSB, but it isn't easy to debunk a slim, strict list like that. I mean, FForceSultan got busted for predicting an FS that turned out wrong, but this leak actually predicted Olimar not only as a PC but also his place in the order. I think this means that the Prima list wasn't constructed after all chars up to DeDeDe was unveiled, but that it and the Dojo somehow are connected since before Dec 3.

lucky BS perhaps, but BS nontheless... Dojo is the only truth for me.
Ofcourse, id the pattern holds true I may be tempted to change my ways...
edit: that list has 42 characters, divine sign? Also 42 is 6x7, a good number for making a square selection box considering the individual character boxes are wider than they are tall...
Yeah, the Dojo is the only official thing we've got, but that doesn't mean some leaks don't have a stronger hold on the mind than others. Olimar doesn't settle things but it only points in one direction.

Also, great thinking on the character boxes and their shape... Six across, seven down, no clones as far as they eye can see? Dayum, that would look mighty!
Heh i thought of "The Hitchhiker's..." when I saw the roster.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
i think thats is the best roster we are going to get! and i think it's true..
i like it because when i did my own roster i had 40 or 41 and i think i didnt have Geno!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah, well that roster seems good to me... Heres the plan..

When Krystal is announced, lets assign one of us for a topic to start on Krystal.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Type out all the things you are going to put in... Word.. or Wordpad or Notepad or something.. Then when she released you book it to the sub-Forum and post. Then you can edit in the pictures or whatever.. That seems like a good idea...

Anyone else up for it? I do what I get left with I guess.

-Onyx

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Type out all the things you are going to put in... Word.. or Wordpad or Notepad or something.. Then when she released you book it to the sub-Forum and post. Then you can edit in the pictures or whatever.. That seems like a good idea...

Anyone else up for it? I do what I get left with I guess.

-Onyx
i will review her FS and explain it and put Pics...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well they would have to show her Fs to review it. All we get is her costume and a few moves.. But even so the sub forum will be opened and TRS has to create all the threads.

-Onyx

Top Bottom