• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'll just save my money and buy CoD4 for the 360...lol
Its a great game, both single player and multi player.

Mass Effect, Halo 3, COD4, Assassin's Creed, and Bioshock can all hold my attention until Brawl comes out and probably afterwards also.. Need to buy another subscription card for World of Warcraft though, it just ran out.

But that trinity think that FireCrack said. Good job, the least likely out of the trio to me seems to have gotten first go at it.

-Onyx

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Frankly, I don't get why bioshock was rated so well, it had great graphics, great story, but the gameplay.. oh god the gameplay....
Vita-chambers ruined that game...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
My Wii broke.. And my 360 has gotten like 5,000+(1k achievement points /drool, and exaggeration also) hours of use compared to the.. 10 on my Wii..

I kind of want to use the Wiimote for Brawl now though. The way the Wii is made for the GC controllers, the way I have my Wii setup and how short the **** GC controller wires are..

No hate though it is fun :D

-Onyx

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, well.... Mario Galaxy is awesome. I win!

But seriously, Krystal should be in Brawl, right along with Wolf and Falco, if necessary. I mean, hey, Melee had four Pokemon characters and four Mario characters, so Brawl can easily have four Star Fox characters.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I bet it is.... Win what?

Star Fox that big of a franchise? I think Zelda before I think Star Fox when I hear Nintendo.. Even though I want Krystal in *Worried*

-Onyx

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I bet it is.... Win what?

Star Fox that big of a franchise? I think Zelda before I think Star Fox when I hear Nintendo.. Even though I want Krystal in *Worried*

-Onyx
That's true, but how many Zelda characters make regular appearances in the franchise? You have Link, Zelda, Ganon, and Tingle if you're stretching it. Midna was a cool character, but even she's appeared in only one game. Krystal, on the other hand, has three titles under her belt.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I suppose your right, not much characters to throw in that really seem like they are PC material.. Meaning.. Looking like they can fight and have a move set that doesn't seem too ridiculous.

But Star Fox is still under Zelda no? Meaning it would have less if not the same (Same at this point I hope).

-Onyx

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
As long as Krystal is in, the game is already perfect for me...Olimar being revealed before Krystal (if shes in >>) worries me...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
In all honesty, if the game is truly broken IF IF IF IF. Even if it has Krystal it isn't perfect. Better maybe, but not perfect :O

-Onyx

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
As I said...Perfect FOR ME~

*edit* Actually I will say near perfect. Perfect would be Rikku but she's never even been on a nintendo system xP...

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hah I made you change your opinion. Woot. I feel like... a moron.

Anyway.... Rikku xD

What form? from X or X-2? haha Stay as a thief or be able to change dress sphere and use her.. Thingy.. I forgot whats it called.. as an FS..

-Onyx

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
that's it. The last character update.... so, i krystal IS in the gqmw, We'll have to wait to see

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
well first of all starwing(snes starfox) was the first 3d game of nintendo
2 im starting to hate zelda series and fire emblem series
3 starfox reps: fox krystal wolf and bill
4 if i dont buy ssbb i will sabe my money for battalion wars 2
5 the wtf character must be a team(like ice climbers) of battalion wars grunts(posibily one grunt and one vet)
i think this is all what i need to say now

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
That evidence is tenuos at best, especialy since we know captian falcon, luigi, etc.. are virtualy sure to be in

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
^That's waht I'm thinking to, I'm guessing 38+-3 characters as a guess that seems about right...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I am so freaking excited now... Makes me wanna tear the game box open when i finally get the game. Captain Olimar!!!!!! Looks like Sakurai has really paid attention to the polls.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
How do you know/think that was the last character update?

-Onyx
Well this maybe a speculation theory but i can see each topic on the DOJO will have 24 updates each, 24 music updates, 24 stages, 24 characters, 24 items, 24 AT, etc. I think that is a limit, since BRAWL comes out but the end of the month.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I think olimar is unlockable. He doesn't look starting to me. Maybe sakurai thinks that the time has finally come to release hidden chars?

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Hah I made you change your opinion. Woot. I feel like... a moron.

Anyway.... Rikku xD

What form? from X or X-2? haha Stay as a thief or be able to change dress sphere and use her.. Thingy.. I forgot whats it called.. as an FS..

-Onyx
Either one is fine >:B...I just <3 Her Period.

If hes paying attention to the Polls...Krystal better be in. You would think the Voice Actress leak would've made him release her before other characters...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
ok im sticking with my guess of 35-40 characters(leaning more towards 40)
and Krystal is in! i've been talking to FforceSultan and he did test play the game! Krystal's in! he is the leader of a college video game club and their college got a offer to play the game and Krystal is unlockable! lol thats the only character he said(because he said she was pretty much confirmed anyway) im really sticking with this guy being authentic!!(dont ask me which college i cant remember.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
ok im sticking with my guess of 35-40 characters(leaning more towards 40)
and Krystal is in! i've been talking to FforceSultan and he did test play the game! Krystal's in! he is the leader of a college video game club and their college got a offer to play the game and Krystal is unlockable! lol thats the only character he said(because he said she was pretty much confirmed anyway) im really sticking with this guy being authentic!!(dont ask me which college i cant remember.
If thats true... I love you.

:laugh:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
My original guess was 36 characters AT LEAST. Guess I was.. pretty much right. I don't know how much more there will be. But at least its a lot.

Edit: Heh, yes if it is true than that is pretty awesome.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ok Blaze, if you read this. You do win, my Xbox just died... Red Ring of Death!

If only it was already released I would be playing it right now and wouldn't have to worry about my **** 360 :(

Sakurai, release Krystal to make me happy :/

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Because it is scared of Brawl coming.. I'm not sure but Krystal seriously has to appear on the Dojo or I'm gonna flip soon.. I have nothing to do now.. Except spam these boards...

Ah well, that also means I can spend more time supporting Krystal too.

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I've a lot of reports of xbox failing. My old xbox never had such problem. Thank god I chose a Wii rather than a stupid xbox 360

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sounds real but really sucky roster. No Baby char, no young link, no mii, no black shadow, roy, ness, takumaru, sakupon. Get rid of these char and the game would be good.

Top Bottom