• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I've a lot of reports of xbox failing. My old xbox never had such problem. Thank god I chose a Wii rather than a stupid xbox 360
Thank god I didn't pay for mine ^_^
Ugh....I hope we don't regress into crap updates, I wanna see some more characters!!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Actually I got a modified wii, which can play games from any region. I'm not gonna import cuz I don't speak freaking japanese

EDIT: Levia I saw this days ago. It was one of the worst rosters. Who the heck is rainman? I have been taking a big chunk of salt for every "roster" I see.

I'm gonna have kidney failure soon...

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Sounds real but really sucky roster. No Baby char, no young link, no mii, no black shadow, roy, ness, takumaru, sakupon. Get rid of these char and the game would be good.
Roy and Ness where my mains how dare you!

And I think that the rest of the updates are gonna be characters.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sorry sonicspeed didn't mean to offend u. But I guess if they have interesting movesets, I'll like them. I'm really open to unique chars. If krystal is a fox clone, I'll hate her too.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
yeah, maybe this one will be better :laugh:: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135846

Krystal's in this one too....
*Sigh
So many prophets it's sad :ohwell:

Things I hate/don't like about it:
Meta Knight AND K DDD secret?
Ashley? On second thought, she's Ok..
MEWTWO POKEBALL?!?! HELL NO!
Pokey over Claus?
RIDLEY A BOSS?!?! **** NO!!
Alexia Rovas?
Mike Jones? Too obscure..
A BRAIN AGE REP?!!!? :smiliegor
WTF is Rainman?
Pac Man???

Man, this ain't true, even if it has Krystal...And Bomberman...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I'm think we'll be getting a char once a week. So this week there'll be no more char.

Cinder

Smash Master
Wow...I need to keep up with this thread better...:ohwell:

I may not come in as much until we actually get Krystal...

So...what'd I miss?

Krystal for next week :bigthumbu

Man, I'm out of things to say...we've beaten every topic to death...anyone got any ideas?

celsosalo

Smash Apprentice
Edmonton, Alberta: HOME OF THE EDMONTON OILERS
Sorry if i'm off topic or on topic but why the heck would Pikmin and Olimar be a fricken PC. Like a guy with 3 spikey hairs in a astronaut outfit with 3 friken plant alien things following him around, would be popular. I don't even know what kinds of moves he would have, probably one of them would be throwing the fricken Pikmin at others.:laugh:. I think Krystal should be next or else Idon't know what I'll do.This update really surprised me and REALLY disappointed me cause I thought it would be something cool like a new character or item or stage. OH WELL:mad::laugh:

Darkraid

Smash Champion
U know what, I've never play Pikmin before or even know who cap olimar is, but I LOVE his inclusion. He brings something very unique. He can't fight without his Pikmin!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hah well we are usually loosely on topic. We say whatever is on our mind and end it with a one liner about Krystal.

But I seriously think Krystal if not Ridley is next. I need it to cheer me up :(

-Onyx

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I wonder how much will the chars talk? PCs I mean. Will they have full sentences or random words. Or even worst, shouts and squeals?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Shouts and squeals for sure. But not sure if they will have full sentences, phrases for taunts most likely.

But I'm not sure what game does.. But it would be cool if they had some random words.. In the middle of a fight they say something like... Well I can't think of any.. But something thats not so much of a taunt, but more like something they can say at any time.

-Onyx

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I wonder how much will the chars talk? PCs I mean. Will they have full sentences or random words. Or even worst, shouts and squeals?
Mostly shouts and squeals. Expect some actual lines when they use a pose.

But I'm not sure what game does.. But it would be cool if they had some random words.. In the middle of a fight they say something like... Well I can't think of any.. But something thats not so much of a taunt, but more like something they can say at any time.
I liked the way X-2 had Yuna, Rikku, and Paine just say whatever was on their minds during fights. That was neat.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yes, thats what I meant... HOPEFULLY not as cheesy or corny.. A long the lines of.. very lame insults.. Such as "Get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?" when Bowser uses his FS.

Or Mario just randomly saying "mama mia!" or when they respawn "Its a Me a, Mario!"

-Onyx

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yes, thats what I meant... HOPEFULLY not as cheesy or corny.. A long the lines of.. very lame insults.. Such as "Get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?" when Bowser uses his FS.

Or Mario just randomly saying "mama mia!" or when they respawn "Its a Me a, Mario!"

-Onyx
In Melee Peach's taunt was "sweeeeeT!"

You know the cheesy lines are coming. :chuckle:

celsosalo

Smash Apprentice
Edmonton, Alberta: HOME OF THE EDMONTON OILERS

-Onyx
But i would be pretty funny if mario actually said " It's a Me a, Mario!" when he respawns

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Has anyone play mario & luigi partners is time. I would like the both of them to speak that way in battle.

ZFallen

All things are better with a little 'Z'
NNID
ZFallen
Hmmm possibly but if mario and luigi did that....wouldn't fox and crew speak the way they did in command?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hah well we are usually loosely on topic. We say whatever is on our mind and end it with a one liner about Krystal.

But I seriously think Krystal if not Ridley is next. I need it to cheer me up :(

-Onyx
Ditto :(
Mostly shouts and squeals. Expect some actual lines when they use a pose.

I liked the way X-2 had Yuna, Rikku, and Paine just say whatever was on their minds during fights. That was neat.
Pit and PT actually speak during their FSs....maybe we will get more :)
Has anyone play mario & luigi partners is time. I would like the both of them to speak that way in battle.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/070109.jpg

uh....

-Onyx
See you in 2 weeks!
Why couldn't it be lesbos >_<

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Did they have lines like that in the games?

If they did then they could. But if not its just some yiff...

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Yeah that comic is real old but when megame said that... That comic is the first thing I thought of.

-Onyx

Top Bottom