• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
actually even when their are japanese people playin the game sakurai said that the sub space would take at least 10 hours to complete so i doubt they will get her on the first day...maybe the second??

to tell you the truth im wit ya on lucas i hate all mother characters. *takes homerun bat out from bag* im ready for any flamin.....

and yeah team smashes would be cool but somehow i doubt that sakurai will go though that kind of harshness when he has about 40 to 50 characters in the game

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
actually even when their are japanese people playin the game sakurai said that the sub space would take at least 10 hours to complete so i doubt they will get her on the first day...maybe the second??

to tell you the truth im wit ya on lucas i hate all mother characters. *takes homerun bat out from bag* im ready for any flamin.....

and yeah team smashes would be cool but somehow i doubt that sakurai will go though that kind of harshness when he has about 40 to 50 characters in the game
well i would beat it in one day if i got it as soon as it came out! lol

*walks up beside him* im ready for any flame too!

It would be really cool in team battles if you had a team smash. Which would be a combined final smash with your team mate.
yep that would be tight!

*Gets on Wolfen and shoots you* Wait, what should Krystal's Final Smash be?
*puts super deflector shield* common Krystal FS is on the first page.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Yes, Krystal kills Fox and the Ancient Minister and marrys Sonic. The end:laugh:

J/k
Dang KRYSTAL SHOULD NEVER DIE!

you know those tornados sonic shoots out when he's super sonic. well he can do that while krystal uses the kozoa spirits to hit the people inside. i can see that happenin anyone else???
Yeah dude that would be awsome!

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
it would kick tail!!! but what about Krystal and sonic?
Ofcourse, theres the problem that you'd need

n! / (2! * (n-2)!)

"double" final smashes, where n is the number of characters. Iven with 30 characters that's 435, and it just gets worse from there....

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
not really im tryin to combine krystal's fs wit another character so its not goin off topic and there is no way sakurai will put 300 an sometin team fs' in the game so it doesn't matter it just gives me and k.r. sometin to do
yep pretty much i love thinkin of FS's if they have to do with Krystal

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Ofcourse, It doesn't rule out the possibility of two characters preforming their individual final smashes at the same time...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Ofcourse, It doesn't rule out the possibility of two characters preforming their individual final smashes at the same time...
but you would have to keep you Smash Ball without getting hit because if you remember when you get hit you drop certain items and one of them being the Smash Ball!

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
note: just so you know, it said krystal kills fox, not the other way around.

I guess I'll give you guys/girls something to figure out, a krystal and luigi final smash. good luck!
@SSD: I wanna take it.

Let's say Luigi's FS was Mario's so Krystal FS the Krazoa Spirits will trap your enemies then Luigi will blast them away with his FS.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
hmm you want to take this one k.r.??
yeah i can try.

lets think here. Luigi crouches ready for a jump his eyes turn red and he jumps in to thair and floats. meanwhile Krystal calls her Cloudrunner and jumps on it and flies around luigi. Luigi charges up a fire ball and Krystal summons the Krazoa. Luigi slings his fireball down at the stage and Krystal sends the Krazoa down at the stage swirling around Luigi's green fireball. right before the fireball hits the stage the Krazoa speed up tremendously and inhabit the other players and freeze them. when the fireball hits the stage an explosion happens sending the enemy flying!

note: just so you know, it said krystal kills fox, not the other way around.

I guess I'll give you guys/girls something to figure out, a krystal and luigi final smash. good luck!
woops my mistake.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
yeah i can try.

lets think here. Luigi crouches ready for a jump his eyes turn red and he jumps in to thair and floats. meanwhile Krystal calls her Cloudrunner and jumps on it and flies around luigi. Luigi charges up a fire ball and Krystal summons the Krazoa. Luigi slings his fireball down at the stage and Krystal sends the Krazoa down at the stage swirling around Luigi's green fireball. right before the fireball hits the stage the Krazoa speed up tremendously and inhabit the other players and freeze them. when the fireball hits the stage an explosion happens sending the enemy flying!

woops my mistake.
The frezees part is kinda like mine.:mad:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
well you should get a spam warning for that! lol and a nominization for forum monkey! and my lover! lol jk
Ugh, you're probably the first one who reported my post. Figures.

neway. what do ya'll think of my FS for Krystal and Luigi?
Its ok....I'm trying to get a clear picture of it....but so far it sounds alright.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
how about krystal and link???

link hits opponent up. krystal jumps in the air and starts bangin away wit her staff and then she drills opp. into ground while link jumps up and goes into his down a attack and spike's opponent off the stage.

and i like the idea of luigi's

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
how about krystal and link???

link hits opponent up. krystal jumps in the air and starts bangin away wit her staff and then she drills opp. into ground while link jumps up and goes into his down a attack and spike's opponent off the stage.

and i like the idea of luigi's
dude thats pretty cool

thanks!

Top Bottom