• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
i was thinking: if krystal meets tails in the sse?
what she will say?
krystal: you have two tails and you´re naked!! 0_0
get out you mutant pervert!!!
noooo... she would say "your the most epic character, besides me of course, because you have two tails, and your orange! but thats not as cool as blue! lol" yes she would accuately say lol

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
noooo... she would say "your the most epic character, besides me of course, because you have two tails, and your orange! but thats not as cool as blue! lol" yes she would accuately say lol
I think Tails is more like a Goldish-Yellow he doesn't look Orange to me.:p

Who's that Mikel dude anyways? I guess you like happy meals Mikel?

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
is he really?! it always struck me as an orange. ok so Krystal says yellow instead. lol

idk if Mikel is a He(Mikel) or a She(IsmaR) at the moment
It's me(He) right now.
Ism's being all moody right now :lol:

@SS96: I wasn't dissing you, I just got you a happy meal :chuckle:
I'm sorry :p

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Peach and Krystal FS: Peach makes everyone go to sleep and Krystal's Krozoa Spirits fly around the stage. Also Peaches fall from the sky.:chuckle:

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
tails is like a japanese fox(yelow) the british foxes are red and the spanish foxes are brown
the foxes have diferent colour in diferent coutries, and i stilll thinking krystal will say: you have two tails you are a naked mutant(and fox will say the same pointing at he whit his laser handgun)

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
well good cause im not tellin ya *coughithinkitssheandhesometimescough* and

i got one how about peach and krystal??

i can't think of any wit those two
peach does her thing and puts everyone alseep while Krystal charges up her staff. once her staff is completely charged she does three devastating swings of her staff. as she is swinging the staff she gets farther across the stage each swing. which reaches somewhere around 3/4 of the stage!

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys....

I hate to say it, but I've been dealing with an awful computer virus. In fact, I was working on a Photoshop render for ~Krystal~ when my computer slowed down to a point where I was forced to shut down completely. If you don't see me for a few days, that's why: I'm in for repairs! :urg:

~Krystal~, thanks for your kind words about me. Levia7han117, those recolors are really cool. I'm considering doing some backgrounds now as a result. Hehe.

I see there's been some discussion about who Krystal should pair up with in the subspace emissary. I've always been a fan of unlikely duos, so... Krystal + Ridley. Yeahhh. :laugh:

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys....

I hate to say it, but I've been dealing with an awful computer virus. In fact, I was working on a Photoshop render for ~Krystal~ when my computer slowed down to a point where I was forced to shut down completely. If you don't see me for a few days, that's why: I'm in for repairs! :urg:

~Krystal~, thanks for your kind words about me. Levia7han117, those recolors are really cool. I'm considering doing some backgrounds now as a result. Hehe.

I see there's been some discussion about who Krystal should pair up with in the subspace emissary. I've always been a fan of unlikely duos, so... Krystal + Ridley. Yeahhh. :laugh:
Epic win!:chuckle:
Also, IsmaR told me to ask, can you add a backround to the recolor(Green, purple, etc) you made.
But...get your comp fixed first:p

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Hey guys....

its alright girl. a virus! ok lol well once you get back i might want you to do some more recolors

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
OKs, I'm back for a little while (coughItsmecough)
So what'd I miss?

.....Helllllooooo.....

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
thanks very much

cinder deserves more credit though, since he started the recolor thing I believe

if anyone has any recolor requests, they can ask Cinder, Blaze (when her computer is working again), or me.
Yeah....
I like all the recolors, I tank all of you. :chuckle:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Hey guys....

I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking foward to seeing my request taken up by you, but I realize you have bigger matters to tend to at the moment. Thank you so much for trying. ^_^

Good luck with the repairs.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
The colors, doesn't work to well with me. Too... vivid I guess.

Edit: I'm working on a new sig, might possibly use the same render since its real good quality one..

-Onyx

Top Bottom