• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
yeah I have no idea how they shopped all the fur like that... Beyond me totally, I suck at cutting out renders from stocks :/

All the colors that are being requested are pretty odd :D

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well it was on topic of the colors of Krystal. Or atleast I hope it was. What was the topic before that anyway?

-Onyx

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Blaze can you make a 100x100 violet colored Adventures Krystal? =o)

Here you go, ~Krystal~. I don't have a background, but at 100x100, I don't think it's necessary anyway.

and Blaze im not at my house right now but if you give me the main pixel sizes i can tell you which one it is.
i.e. 800x600.
KrystalRules: Standard desktop sizes typically include 800x600, 1024x768, and 1280x1024. Which size did you want?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

Here you go, ~Krystal~. I don't have a background, but at 100x100, I don't think it's necessary anyway.

KrystalRules: Standard desktop sizes typically include 800x600, 1024x768, and 1280x1024. Which size did you want?
Or 1900x1200? Like me?

Omg, pure win.

that's pretty cool
Yes it is :3

-Onyx

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
You could always make the background transparent...

Ridley and krystal huh? I think that team consists of two much **** to be contained in brawl.

Anyway, hows the battle with the virus going blaze?
Transparent, eh? Okay:

Well, I ran some spyware software and that seems to have contained the problem for now. I might try some other stuff later, but I think it's a good temporary fix for now.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I'd take away the shadow, but thats just my personal preference.

And what sites were you going to that messed up your comp? lol I know a couple of em and they're not pg13.
Yeah, I know what you mean, so I tried this:

Doesn't look much better, but hey, I tried.

Ever hear of BitTorrent? Suffice it to say I think I should stop using it... ha ha

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
oh, and btw, when we were talking about the whole "What if Krystal is not in?" thing last week, I mentioned something about a brawl roster that was rumored before the Prophet's so-called roster (the one that I liked). Well, I found it again. Not only did it have Krystal, but other good characters as well:

http://nintendrone.blog.com/2368798/

Yes, it's been a while since December 3rd, and i know it's a hoax b/c Ness is in it, but I thought I'd post it to show you waht i was talking about anyway.
Hm... I happen to be in the minority that thinks Ness is a very probable return, but in the form of an alternate character (much like alternate costumes). But it's all a guess on my part.

Er, to put things back on topic... even though it's probably a hoax, I hope that list is real, because Krystal is in it. :chuckle:

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
oh, and btw, when we were talking about the whole "What if Krystal is not in?" thing last week, I mentioned something about a brawl roster that was rumored before the Prophet's so-called roster (the one that I liked). Well, I found it again. Not only did it have Krystal, but other good characters as well:

http://nintendrone.blog.com/2368798/

Yes, it's been a while since December 3rd, and i know it's a hoax b/c Ness is in it, but I thought I'd post it to show you waht i was talking about anyway.
Ness is not disconfirmed by Lucas's existence - and even if Lucas was introduced first Ness could still be a late reveal like Cpt. Falcon.

However, according to another post made on the same blog later Serebii has declared this Prima Guide leak to be false. http://nintendrone.blog.com/2414170/

But both statements are, so to speak, equally "credible".

That "leaked" roster contains 42 characters and few clones (AFAI can see; maybe the alleged Ganondorf and Falco, for example, are not even clones - assuming the leak is legit and they are in) which is not bad at all yet not awesome enough to be dubitable.

I mean, between 64 and Melee we got a boost of 13 but some clones, and this time I see... Five clones (assuming Ness, Ganondorf, Falco and Young Link are still clones, and you are so stingy you count Luigi as a clone as well) out of 19 all-new fresh and so clean-clean characters, which is just plain awesome.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Ness is not disconfirmed by Lucas's existence - and even if Lucas was introduced first Ness could still be a late reveal like Cpt. Falcon.

However, according to another post made on the same blog later Serebii has declared this Prima Guide leak to be false. http://nintendrone.blog.com/2414170/

But both statements are, so to speak, equally "credible".

That "leaked" roster contains 42 characters and few clones (AFAI can see; maybe the alleged Ganondorf and Falco, for example, are not even clones - assuming the leak is legit and they are in) which is not bad at all yet not awesome enough to be dubitable.

I mean, between 64 and Melee we got a boost of 13 but some clones, and this time I see... Five clones (assuming Ness, Ganondorf, Falco and Young Link are still clones, and you are so stingy you count Luigi as a clone as well) out of 19 all-new fresh and so clean-clean characters, which is just plain awesome.
As long as Krystal is in im fine with it!

1024x768 is mine thats the one i couldnt remember. lol

you could always ask me or cinder as well
i didnt think yall liked doing Adventures Krystal...

ok anyone want to try this one? Bright-Yellow adventures Krystal.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

Cinder

Smash Master
krystal will not be in brawl slippy toad will since he is more important than her
Yay, a troll :grin:...um...what to do, what to do...ah, I got it!

I love that fanart y'all made...I'm impressed...wish I could draw like that...but I would be surprised if Sakurai used an outfit that had never been used...but I could be wrong...

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Okay, I've been off the boards for a LOOOONG time since I got home for winter break, so I JUST saw this new thread. So instead of trudging through all 120+ pages, I'll just say this.

Krystal for Brawl. End of Story.

Top Bottom