• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
y wouldnt she use the staff, it would give her a first time feel for smash, plus its her weapon she showed up with in the star fox series and it would make her unique. so y wouldn't she use it??
I've noticed that Sakurai is using the latest character models. Star Fox Assault without the staff FTW?

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
hmm..... picachu goes to the center of the stage and uses thunder (creates a storm and lightnin hits everywhere) while krystal lets out the kozoa spirits and they hold the opponent down for 2 or 3 seconds so the lightnin hits it does huge knockback....this happens for about 10 seconds (not that good but its the best i got for picachu)

well he took fox's costume from more than one game

and ill do lucario's later, ask k.r. for ridley's (i don't know much about the metroid series)

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Well, Krystal will be universal, like all the characters in Brawl. For example, Zelda is in her TP form, but she is using moves from OOT. So it could be possible for Krystal to have her staff and the Assault look.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wow the roster is freaking stupid. If the game is this bad, I'll be buying one and tear it into a million pieces. Ha Ridley as stage hazard. Plusle and minun?! U might as well confirm tingle as boss and PC. WTF

Cinder

Smash Master
Wow the roster is freaking stupid. If the game is this bad, I'll be buying one and tear it into a million pieces. Ha Ridley as stage hazard. Plusle and minun?! U might as well confirm tingle as boss and PC. WTF
Wow, it seems like someone needs a hug...but not from me *steps away*...

Granted, Ridley's loss on this list (which is probably fake BTW) is horrible, but Lucario made it, as did Geno and Krystal...so if this is the final roster, I have no regrets...

And I have an idea for the Lucario/Krystal team: Lucario fires an Aura Sphere, and the Krazoa Spirits all inhabit and strengthen it, allowing it to home in on all of the opponents...with tremondous power...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
WTF 9 volt is playable. If it is, I'll buy a gun and kill everyone in Nintendo, then kill myself. I'll not buy the game too.

Kilroy71

Smash Cadet
I think they could defenitely give Krystal her assault(or whatever the latest game is) outfit and keep the staff. It just wouldn't be the primitive staff, it would be a crazy metallic one. They've made things up for Smash before (*cough*Gerudo Dragon?) so I think it would be do-able.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
yeah you thought of it but ive been makin them *coughalongwitkrcough* but he already got it
so far we did sonic, luigi, link, peach, geno, and picachu. and ridley an lucario's are next
I made Krystal's and Luigi's.

Let me do Ridley's.

Krystal gets on Ridley and flys around the stage with the Krazoa Spirits acting as a shield.

Cinder

Smash Master
yeah you thought of it but ive been makin them *coughalongwitkrcough* but he already got it
so far we did sonic, luigi, link, peach, geno, and picachu. and ridley an lucario's are next
Yeah, you guys can still do Lucario, just thought I'd give my thoughts...I'd like to see what you got, though...maybe we can have a mini-poll?

WTF 9 volt is playable. If it is, I'll buy a gun and kill everyone in Nintendo, then kill myself. I'll not buy the game too.
Okay, dude, you can stop the unreasonably upset spam fit now...it's not that big a deal...

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
i don't see y they couldnt but the command outfit is a no......they made giga bowser in smash to so yeah that works but it would be better if they went wit the origanal adventures and the origanal staff, actaully everyone did luigi's and i didn't know which one was best so :/ but yeah you did it to i give you credit.

and yeah thats not the final roster anyways

Darkraid

Smash Champion
It is a big deal and I'm not spamming. This roster is a big piece of crap. Do not believe what that guy was trying to say. Why would Sakurai include such crap chars?

Cinder

Smash Master
It is a big deal and I'm not spamming. This roster is a big piece of crap. Do not believe what that guy was trying to say. Why would Sakurai include such crap chars?
Why is it such a big deal? We got Krystal, we got Lucario, we got Geno, we got a bunch of other great characters...stop *****ing over the few characters you don't like...and it would be defined as spam seeing as to how it has nothing to do with Krystal...

New idea: Ridley transforms into Omega Ridley...Krystal hops on his back, and as he flies around, she uses the Ice Blast, freezing opponents for Ridley to pwn...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
What if Krystal's plane combines with Fox's landmaster and transforms into a robot and fires at everyone?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I know it's silly. But what kind of FS would Krystal do. I think she would bring an arwing and bombs enemies.

Cinder

Smash Master
It's the most likely as long as she is Adventures inspired, otherwise that idea is out the window, God, it would suck so much if Krystal doesn't have the staff.
I know, right...what else could she do?

no sakurai would have her adventure's inspired because thats the most unique feel and that pretty much what sakurai wants in his game
*raises hand* seconded...

Krystal fur Brawl :colorful:

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Seeing how cute Peach, Zelda and ZSS are, I guess Krystal would be a looker too. Fox should consider himself lucky. :chuckle:

Darkraid

Smash Champion
What about Kryatal and Pits Angel and Demon FS Angels fell from heavens and demons rises up from the ground.

Cinder

Smash Master
What about Kryatal and Pits Angel and Demon FS Angels fell from heavens and demons rises up from the ground.
That would be all Pit...Krystal wouldn't do anything, it seems...

Here's a Pit/Krystal idea: Pit summons his Army, and Krystal summons the Krazoa Spirits...the spirits make the Centurions harder to avoid and knock out...plus, one of the spirits remains to attack opponents...

Top Bottom