• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
p: yeah but it was proven fake a while back

~s: and you don't have to be so mean ~s:( :laugh::laugh: well might as well get started workin on those 300 posts

e: i just have a feelin the dojo won't show anymore characters till japan's release and a lord has to have his apprentice :p

ss96: well i hope you don't mind cause i just put it back up:laugh:
im ~'s apprentice! called it! :chuckle:

anyway Mikel 2.... wen is your ban up?

Krystal is coming soon. 7th 8th anytime as long as she is in the game.

ok i know this is out of context since she is already in but what would happen yo this thread if she doesnt get in?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Ok slav..err...I mean apprentice. Fetch me some iced tea now! :)

Who's this Blaze person?
A very nice Krystal fan who recently joined the **** Staff. IsmaR met Blaze back on the welcoming board and I guess she sort of wandered here because she was interested in Star Fox. ^_^

Heh, WOW, you guys are kinda wierd.
You don't know the half of it. >_<

Well, what was the last subject discussed in here before 'this' one?
Trying to remember......oh yah. We were talking about finding something to talk about. =o)

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
dammit!, we need to find something to talk about krystal or this thread will be boring untill the january 7 update
if anyone of you have the unreal tournamet 2004 try to find "bluevixen" model i´m sure you want to play as krystal in any abailable game(there are fox and falco midels but dunno the name)

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace

anyway Mikel 2.... wen is your ban up?

Krystal is coming soon. 7th 8th anytime as long as she is in the game.

ok i know this is out of context since she is already in but what would happen yo this thread if she doesnt get in?
*Nose twitches* Or better yet, on the 9th, which is my birthday. Well, she better be updated someime that week.

Cinder

Smash Master
she's been prema banned on her other account it won't let up k.r.

and you have to pm elysium on that if you want to join. (the guy on the front page)
Wait, she's perma-banned? Well, she coulda told me...<_<...but man, that sucks...I mean, perma banned for a little spamming? Geez...

On topic: yeah, PM Elysium, he'll tell ya how to join TRS...and please, be active...that's all we ask...

@KR: if Krystal's not in, this thread will flood with n00bs planning to kick us while we're down, leading to a huge flamewar that gets most of us banned...

What? Too negative?

Anyway, I can't see her not getting in...

Oh, btw, any stage requests? Run 'em by Mikel, she'll give 'em to me from there...

Krystal fur Brawl :colorful:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
*Nose twitches* Or better yet, on the 9th, which is my birthday. Well, she better be updated someime that week.

why does you nose twitch? and the 31st of jan is my birthday so i guess she will already be confirmed by then so i'll just get the game for my birthday! lol

Ok slav..err...I mean apprentice. Fetch me some iced tea now! :)
done!!!! here it is. *hands glass of Ice Cold Tea*

do i get a kiss?! *does Krystal eyes instead of puppy dog eyes*

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Kind of odd how so much people pop in and say that Krystal is one of their most wanted yet thats been the first time they pop into the thread even when they have been on the boards for a while.

Anyway....

Keep supporting Krystal. She'll be on the page soon.... Til then keep looking at Deviant arts :D

Edit: This would be a nice costume. http://alvin-earthworm.deviantart.com/art/Krystals-Ice-Storm-22942573

Heh.. getting real bored..

-Onyx

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
why does you nose twitch? and the 31st of jan is my birthday so i guess she will already be confirmed by then so i'll just get the game for my birthday! lol

Nope, you get death. * impales you with a dagger* :chuckle:

Besides Fox, who would be a good partner for Krystal to team up in Team battles and whatever?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

Thank you so much. =o)

*Kisses KR on cheek*

Besides Fox, who would be a good partner for Krystal to team up in Team battles and whatever?
My dream couple would be Mog and Krystal, but since that might not happen, I would like to see a Lucas and Krystal duo. Krystal is a telepath and Lucas is a psychic.

When they put their minds together.....anything is possible! =o)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
krystal and lucas??? hmmm ok guess that could work

wat about geno and krystal??? now that would be asome
=o(

Not a fan of Geno and tbh I always thought Kirby would make a more fitting partner for him than Krystal, but I guess seeing two of your favorite characters working together is win anyways. :ohwell:

Darkraid

Smash Champion
nono evil doesn't mean dark. Sounds racist to me.

BTW darkrai isn't evil. Just sayin'

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman

Cool my birthday's on jan. 31 too!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Cool my birthday's on jan. 31 too!
woot woot! how old are you?

Thank you so much. =o)

*Kisses KR on cheek*

My dream couple would be Mog and Krystal, but since that might not happen, I would like to see a Lucas and Krystal duo. Krystal is a telepath and Lucas is a psychic.

When they put their minds together.....anything is possible! =o)
SCORE!!!

my dream couple is the "Blue Brigade"! Sonic and Krystal!
but i never really thought of Lucas...may be because i dont like Lucas *puts on flame resistent full-body suit*

Nope, you get death. * impales you with a dagger* :chuckle:

*takes out dagger like nothing happened* death? thats harsh!

took you long enough *takes glass* no im kiddin just set it on the table *hands glass back* and yeah wit japanese people playin the game krystal will be confirmed by then
oh yeah Krystal would be confirmed about an hour after the games release! lol

and my favorite recolor of Cinder's is the green one, and Levian's is the Cape Claw.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
It would be really cool in team battles if you had a team smash. Which would be a combined final smash with your team mate.

Top Bottom