• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

ChemicalJustice

Smash Cadet
Lol I like that comic. But Slippy has a wife now, so he's a boy. Unless... IsmaR's right. why does everything have to be a sex joke?:confused:

I guess Slippy will see much less action in future games. Just like Peppy and Andrew. Wait a second. Fox, Falco, and Krystal are the current Star Fox, and Wolf, Leon, and Panther are the current Star Wolf. Slippy and Peppy are retired, Pigma's dead (hopefully), and Andrew's fate is unknown.

Don't you see? They're replacing the "lame" characters with... with... COOL PEOPLE!!! It's only a matter of time before they nab Bill.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Boy, one joke and I get an angry face/frownie face and a homosexual yet hilarious furry love comic. Talk about chain reactions.

At least SF didn't make a game called Slippy the Toad.... imagine how quick the SF series would croak?
(Oh no...another lame joke.)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Boy, one joke and I get an angry face/frownie face and a homosexual yet hilarious furry love comic. Talk about chain reactions.
That's what you get at SWF :p
At least SF didn't make a game called Slippy the Toad.... imagine how bad that would blow
I'd rather play "Do a Barrel roll!" :psycho:

Elysium

Smash Lord
Awwww you quoted the wrong one. I just came up with that lame joke right after I finished the second edit. lol

Do a Barrel roll is almost as much fun as Whats Under Mario's Mattress.

(oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
I posted that on Universal first so no faces this time.

Seriously though on Topic

How do you Unlock Krystal (since I don't think she's a starter)

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Awwww you quoted the wrong one. I just came up with that lame joke right after I finished the second edit. lol

Do a Barrel roll is almost as much fun as Whats Under Mario's Mattress.

(oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
I posted that on Universal first so no faces this time.

Seriously though on Topic

Here's my idea: After finishing the completed version of Star Fox 2 for the SNES, which will come bundled with Brawl, you get access to Miyu and Fay. When you compete the Subspace Emissary with both of them, you get Access to Krystal. Complete the Subspace Emissary with Krystal, and you get an entire collection of costumes for her.

I can dream, can't I? :p

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
in assault the extra game is xevious but in the first time namco want to do an starfox arcade for bonus so... i think you must complete starfox arcade to unlock krystal(crappy idea i know but...) and i think bill grey katt monroe or gen. pepper are more important than miyu or fae...but any other starfox character is welcome

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
was there ever a starfox game for SNES?
seriously? Wow I feel old... yes, SNES was the system the series started on...

there was also a starfox 2 that never got released but a rom of the beta is around somewhere.

Yay we will finally hear about Krystal by the end of the week!

Krystal for Brawl!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Well, here's to hoping Krystal (and Ridley and Geno and friends) turned out to be so cool that Sakurai had to make them unlockable.

Krystal for Brawl doods (and doodines).

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah, SWF is actually responding now..

So.. We'll see what this weeks updates are.. Won't be surprised too much I think. Doubt Krystal will be shown but shes definitely in the game.

-Onyx

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
was there ever a starfox game for SNES?
I’m of the opinion that the SNES version of Star Fox was the best in the entire series. No one can dispute, though, that the original Star Fox was well ahead of its time when it was released.

Interesting, but i think it would be much better if Wolf made an appearance ^.^
Sacrilege!

Well, here's to hoping Krystal (and Ridley and Geno and friends) turned out to be so cool that Sakurai had to make them unlockable.

Krystal for Brawl doods (and doodines).
I completely agree with that sentiment, but don’t ever call me a doodine again! :p

I STILL would prefer Wolf, but should Krystal be there, I'll be happy another Star Fox franchise character is available.
What? More sacrilege? As you can probably tell, all my hopes are with Krystal. I’ll be really disappointed if another Star Fox representative other than Krystal makes it in.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure some people will just be happy if their favorite characters at least end up being assist trophies...but to me, that would be a slap in the face. Why? Because characters that were low on Sakurai's poll (or not even on it at all) are playable, while the characters who are in the top spots are ATs! I mean, an AT is better then just being a regular trophy or a sticker, but it still would make no sense if Krystal is an AT while Wolf gets to be a PC, since she was much higher on the poll then he was.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
How about dudette? :laugh:

About an hour till the update!!!
Here's hoping for Krystal!!!!
Actually, I hear that 'dudette' is grammatically incorrect and 'dudine' is the more appropriate word. It was in a random fact book I read. Dude.

Here's hoping for some sort of confirmation of Krystal...anywhere. Maybe Sakurai will be nice and decide to help us lie through the next few days by starting to reveal secrets.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Ehh.. I'm kinda worried for Krystal. Falco was my main in melee, but I say f**k him, I want someone new.

Hopefully in a few days I'll be watching the Krystal section explode with posts.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
Just over an hour until the new update. I hope Krystal is announced. Of course, if a character is announced...it will probably be Lucario, Ness, or Jigglypuff because of the recent leak.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys. I just had a wild thought.

Maybe General Pepper (or General Peppy, depending on the timeline that is used) will be a playable character. He will summon characters from the Star Fox team, much the same way Pokemon Trainer releases its pokemon. Given that there's a plethora of Star Fox characters, and just a handful have been widely requested, it seems like the perfect solution. I could see them adding a scenario in the SubSpace Emissary explaining why Wolf would join Fox's team. In the same way three pokemon can be released by Pokemon Trainer, three Star Fox characters (Falco, Krystal, and Wolf) can be summon by Pepper/Peppy.

By the way, "dudette" can found at dictionary.com. "Dudine" cannot! :p

Top Bottom