• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunatley, my hopes of having Krystal in the game are all pretty much shattered now. Even though Wolf hasn't been confirmed yet...everything has been falling into place tonight to confirm the 35 character roster. So, I know Wolf's confirmation is right around the corner. :(

Krystal for Super Smash Bros. 4!!

B!ggad

Smash Apprentice
God****it ! Why !

I don't get it. Krystal did not make the cut.
"Former" considered as THE shoo-in and now this. Wolf got in instead of her. I don't know what to say.

It just makes me want to cry. ;_;

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Hold on. Time-out. Have we seen photos of Wolf yet? I mean, this does look like a lot of information from the 35-roster is lining up, but we might as well wait until we see screenshots.

Let's just wait a little longer.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Hell R.O.B is PC. Prepare for the worst and be happy with what we have.

BTW I'll not be visit this thread often now. Bye bye

Elysium

Smash Lord
Boy this thread has been taken over by the Twilight huh?
A little grim news shows up and everyone converts faiths....what a shame. :(

I figured at least all the members of TRS would stay with it till the bitter end...

I for one wont give in until the games been ripped and cracked and still no sign of Krystal.

I'm disappointed in some of you.:ohwell:

And ZF.....WTG on being positive! ;)

Krystal For Brawl!

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
I'm still holding out hope, because the 28 character roster is utterly dissapointing. Please Sakauri tell us this was all part of a big joke planned by you!

Elysium

Smash Lord
35 total is a joke in and of itself. 11 increase from Melee. I would've went for no AT's and 5 more chars. :)

But it hasn't been proven true yet and still people act like it. "pieces falling into place" means nothing because the Prima leak had that going for it too. I kinda wish SB would go down completely for awhile until Japan has all the info so we can know for sure.

Anyway I forgot to give my impression of the update. I thought it blew....hard,..... except for one thing. They have the Metroid Prime menu music...which is awesome. Other than that it seems like these last two updates have been stalling. Maybe tonight or Thursday he'll just spill the beans... or at least lay these stupid a** prophets to rest.

With that said
Krystal for Brawl

Seriously though ROB? Come on....if this is true I want someone to ask Sakurai why, especially over extreme fanfavorites.

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Dude...have you even seen the new leaks?
Have you even read all of my last post? It`s all but destroyed any possibility of that 35 character roster rumor being true. Sweet cheezits, it`s like nobody`s even listening to me.

Seriously, I`m getting sick of all this pessimism. Give me the links to these new leaks, please. I refuse to believe them until I see them for myself.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Why?
Sadly, I realized the 35 character roster was true a couple of days back...I even looked too the bright side..
But.....There is still hope...be it slim...
Why would Sakurai choose Falco AND Wolf instead of Krystal?
Why would he make Ridley a boss, despite him not being that big?
Why would he take out Mewtwo, when every other original character, AND Falco AND Ness all return?
Why would he state he would have many new characters, but it only be +10?
Why would he include another Link, and ROB(For a fighting game nonetheless..) over many other higly requested characters?
I refuse to believe this is the end..I'll stick by Krystal, past the end. TRS....Don't lose all hope..

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
most of sakurai's ideas were genius, but I mean I'm starting to lose faith... Krystal outclasses SO many of the characters... Lucario, Wolf, Rob, Toon Link, Snake, Lucas...

we got no new females

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I saw BC a second before it died, it said that krystal might replace wolf. No one seems to mention it.

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
So did I. I'm glad that the webmaster is thinking about Krystal as being an option. It probably doesn't mean a lot in the end, but at least there's somebody out there thinking like we are.

We are the Borg. We are one.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Where the hell is wolf if he's a PC? Everone has been unlocked, except for him. If it is wolf, I sure hope as hell he is not a clone. I'm not pissed at the roster anymore, I'm pissed because there are clones. And Lucario and ganondorf are not clones. But Ness and falco are. Or maybe Lucas is the clone.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
U know its sad, Sakurai had 700 staff working for him and he still couldn't make a decent roster.

I want to say sorry to chrorobound because i said that i hated him. Will there be a SSB4? I wonder.

What's the situation of brawl central now? I heard it's ninty who brought them down.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
well, actually, most of the roster is quite good... it's just those last few spots: Toon Link, R.O.B. and Wolf where we wanted to rip sakurai's throat out... he turned from our ineffible god to a blithering idiot in 3 seconds flat

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
OH teh noez...i think im gonna cut myself....cuz I could have found out if WW Link was in 3 days earlier. =o)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
No, I'm pissed because...
-He included Falco(Popular clone?) and Wolf(More popular in JAPAN? T_T) over Krystal
-Ridley was barely bigger than Samus yet still boss only T-T

-Young Link returns(his appearence does not matter..)
-ROB...nuff said.
-Only 35 characters after 3 years..and 700 people working on it..
-Taking out Mewtwo DESPITE bringing back every other original character...AND Falco AND Ness...

Hell, if there is only 1 character left, I hope it's Krystal over Wolf..(Why does Starfox get a villain, but Metroid doesn't?)

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Sakurai hates metroid. Nuff said.

I wish brawl central is back so I can finally shed some light on the krystal rumor. Why did chris say krystal over wolf? Does he have info?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Well I guess everyone shouldn't be sad anymore... At least my favourite pokemon of all time charizard and lucario is in! Sonic too.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
*Scrapes at dirt with twig*

Still searching for a new main..

Thing is I found Lucario to be interesting...

-Onyx

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
I`d like to apologize if my previous posts seemed rude. As much as I loathe to say it, I too suffer under doubt now. I haven`t yet lost all hope (Krystal and Wolf may not have been unlocked yet), but I know I`ll spend many a day smashing them if I learn that ROB and Toon Link made it in and Wolf and Krystal didn`t (normally, I have nothing against Toon Link, but there were other choices I`d pick first). We can`t let their possible exclusion kill our experience of Brawl, though.

Me, I still have the faint hope that I`ll get to see all of these characters get in as PCs:

Krystal
Wolf O`Donnell
King K. Rool
Isaac
Daroach
Black Shadow

Some of them may sound like the greatest idea since milk and cookies, others like wishful thinking, but they`re all characters I`d love to play as, regardless of the current roster`s status.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I don't believe this....Brawl is even clonier than Melee T_T
Link=Toon Link, Ganon=Luigified Captain Falcon, Luigi=Luigified(Lol) Mario, Ness=L-fied Lucas, Falco STILL = Fox, and Lucario = Mewtwo 2.0
W....T....F T_T

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wolf is confirmed. Exact fox and falco clone. Sakurai is confirmed to be ********. Dude 1 clone is enough. 2 CLONES of the same char! Idiot

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
Curse that Sakurai!! How could he do this?? TWO Fox clones!? Why did he feel it was more important to put in two clones of Fox rather then Krystal!? I mean, they even have the same final smash as Fox! Sakurai truly is an idiot who is out of touch with the fans. :mad:

Chepe

Smash Lord
We dont know if Wolf is a clone outside his Final Smash yet...

But either way, WOW. Krystal was the one character I felt 100% sure was getting in... and if Wolf wasnt even made into a unique character... then... thats just salt in the wounds... :(

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
^It's sad, yes..

I don't even recall Wolf being on the **** poll, and Krystal was one of the higher ones on there! How could he ignore her? Heck, if it wasn't for the e-mail I sent to the VA of Krystal, I would have doubts of her even BEING in this game. But alas, she's more then likely to be an AT or in a cut scene, or something mediocre like that. Brawl may be good, but it'll be remembered as the "Screw Up" one for me.

Top Bottom