• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Well, at least we got a pretty cool update. I know it's not as exciting as a character but at least it's not menu options or something stupid like that.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
I personally find the stage weird...I don't think I will like it...I've never liked the moving stages.
Music is O K but I would rather have mario music I liked, like Super Mario 64 Main Theme.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
I think this update is nifty, but not as amazing as it looked from the German site w/o being able to read it. Looked like it'd be continuing to go through the original Mario game. Hopefully there'll be a submode for that with the other stages, too. I'd hope for a level-final stage :D Fireball spinners ftw. Ah, but it's prolly just 1-1 and 1-2 and it's randomly gonna be one or the other. Borrrring. Creative but not uber.

Music's nifty tho.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Hey whoa, is this for real? I can't tell much about it from those screenshots but if this is for real then we should, indeed, know everything as soon as someone puts it all together.

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Why are the pkmn trainer's pkmn listed seperatley?

Edit: I guess it's for consistency with other switchable characters,.

Anyways, none of the unlockables are on that list, only starters, and they're all characters we already know.

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Off-topic question real quick: Who do I PM for membership in TRS again? I tried searching the pages, but my computer lags a lot on this site.

Snafu

Smash Cadet
You PM Elysium for membership.

I'd do so myself, but it'd be hypocritical of me after the rant I gave some of my mates who come on SWF about the 'clans'. Which was conducted before TRS was founded.

Krystal for Brawl.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Technically they are 3 different characters?
It depends on who you ask. Some consider it one character like Zelda/sheik. Some consider them 3 separate.

Off-topic question real quick: Who do I PM for membership in TRS again? I tried searching the pages, but my computer lags a lot on this site.
Yea send me a PM and we'll go from there.
You PM Elysium for membership.

I'd do so myself, but it'd be hypocritical of me after the rant I gave some of my mates who come on SWF about the 'clans'. Which was conducted before TRS was founded.

Krystal for Brawl.
My guess is that your rant was inspired by R.I.D.L.E.Ys assaults on the other clubs awhile back.

Liquid Krystal. Full of win.
Oh no.. I made a science joke. :laugh:

Alright everyone, we didn't get krystal on Wed. so maybe Thursaday. Would Sakurai really go a week without a character update this close to release? I think not!

Elysium

Smash Lord
Would he spend Friday on a character? I don't know, maybe he will, but I think we'll get something big on Friday. Something that will get Japan all excited about Brawl again.

At least thats what I think. But hey, if we get Krystal I'll be excited about Brawl again. lol

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Prepare for something big on friday, and that's not the Dojo. The guy who has the brawl says he will be giving new info on friday so mark your calender.

Charoo

Smash Champion
this thread is a lot slower than usual now after that 35 list =(

cmon people! Don't lose hope!!!

Elysium

Smash Lord
yeah....

I think its because so much people are trying to get online or maybe it's just that they need to work on their server
Well Gideon is supposedly looking for a new server, but if he doesn't hurry up soon SB is going to go downhill very quick.

I wouldn't be surprised if BC becomes the next Smashboards.

Krystal in little more than an hour!!!!!

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Elysium said:
Well Gideon is supposedly looking for a new server, but if he doesn't hurry up soon SB is going to go downhill very quick.

Well that would certainly Help because SmashBoards is slower than Bowser in Melee with a Metal Box!

That said, Krystal is In Brawl, Well Must be in, and must have a Gray alternate Color!

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
Alesia is still as tight lipped as ever:(

My roster expectations are so low now that the only character I care about anymore is Krystal. However, this new prophet (who claims some characters not found on the 35 roster are in and predicted "Mushroomy Kingdom" perfectly) gives me some hope.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Well, gosh darn faulty technology. I'll be out of commission for a while, but I hope to make a triumphant return soon. This is what I get for working with a computer that's seven years old.

I have to say, today's update was exceptionally mediocre. Here I was hoping to see Krystal's beaming face, but instead we have a video of characters we know about on a stage we've already seen.

Oh well. At least we know Krystal's animation will be smooth when we play her in online matches!

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully the rumor that someone in Japan will have the game early and can post juicy stuff for friday is true.

I just want my hopes confirmed or crushed permanently - it's the yo-yoing I can't stand.

Cinder

Smash Master
Well I'm on BC, Universal, here and on my YIM account constantly whenever I'm online so I can be reach at anytime. I don't know about the rest of you. ;)
Yep...I'm usually on Universal now...I hope this server thing gets fixed soon :urg:

Or Universal :p

Anyway, on topic (somewhat): I've decided not to put Krystal in my story...I'm doing a crossover with KR, and he'll be using a descendant of Krystal's for that...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Regarding the e-mail to Krystal's voice actor, if she wasn't being commissioned by Nintendo (meaning Krystal wasn't in) then wouldn't she have just said "I didn't help with the voice acting?" Could be a classic case of me believing what I want to believe, but still...can't put that thought out of mind.

I've decided not to put Krystal in my story.
Quitter! :p

On an un-related note, I'm really hoping December31st is right about Mushroomy Kingdom and all that good stuff. : )

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Rhyme said:
On an un-related note, I'm really hoping December31st is right about Mushroomy Kingdom and all that good stuff. : )
Huh? Is December31st a Prophet? Did what Good stuff did he say?

Top Bottom