• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I did read your post, just I skimmed all but the second half of the second one, in which it seems to me you are arguing his posting habits.

As for the first half and first post, the part where he said the mafia was predictable, theres not much to do about it. Maybe they were and the doc guessed right, or maybe we were just lucky. As for the Medi/Jiano thingy, that is rather telling and interesting... perhaps more explanation is necessary Camo?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
spam_master and diamond falcon, who leapt onto the bandwagon with a reason that they could have easily spotted themselves, but have waited until someone else pointed them out. I've noticed that spam has disappeared since voting... A possible reason being "I was GOING TO unvote him, but I just couldn't get on in time and you guys already lynched his townie butt"

Then there's DiamondFalcon, who seems to me, is missing the point of this violent prod by Eor. Diamond thinks it's because I'm inactive as far as I can see, but it's actually that I'm kinda active but posting nothing but un-related comments or something like that up until now.

I'd go back and check them out some more, but I've got to go soon and I probably won't be able to dig up anything big enough in the time I've got.
No, it's because you haven't been helping the town any. Sure, being inactive is one way you do that, but you fail to make any attempts to find the mafia like the rest of us.

Oh, and that quote where I was saying you were more inactive than Ronike was directed at KevinM. He was making arguments based on Ronike always being inactive due to various excuses, when we're here arguing the same thing against you, which he didn't even seem to acknowledge. To me it seemed like he was shifting the focus off of you.

Although it's true that I'm not too fond of inactivity. The night was like 2 weeks long because of them...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Diamond Falcon has all but been confirmed town. Not only did he defend Pythag with threatening information about himself, but the mafia twice tried to lynch him. Diamond Falcon is as good as investigated

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
FoS: KevinM
Ok, personally attacks are really low, and I have no idea why a townie would do it to a nearly confirmed townie. No reason at all.
I think that you are scum and are trying to defend camo-man by picking on Ronike, who is also possibly mafia, but who wasn't the focus of attention until you voted him (with no immediate reason, I might add).
You still haven't discussed camo-man at all since he became more active (you were arguing that we shouldn't vote him when he doesn't defend himself).

Did that make sense? Or should I reiterate in other words so that maybe you can?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
No i know that he's just really stupid. A lot of the stuff he says makes no sense
:urg::urg::urg:

HEY GUYS I'M VOTING FOR RONIKE BUT I'M GOING TO REFUSE TO GIVE ANYONE ANY REASON AND ANTAGONIZE EVERYONE FOR ASKING ME, HURR HURR.

I do hope you're mafia, because that'll give you an excuse for acting like a ****

DiamondFalcon is fine

camo-man

Smash Cadet
oh, the mafia attacked Diamond Falcon twice? =/ I missed that... or I just don't remember. XD I'm gonna say he's pretty much confirmed town too.

More to say in next post

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Diamond Falcon said:
No, it's because you haven't been helping the town any. Sure, being inactive is one way you do that, but you fail to make any attempts to find the mafia like the rest of us.
by "the rest of us" do you mean Eor? I don't recall seeing too much from you too, other than agreeing a lot. But, you're pretty much town, so yea.

3.) Riciardos (Replaced GotMink) <-- where is this guy?
4.) Eorlingas - Vash
5.) Ronike - ???
6.) spam master - disappeared after voting me using Eor's wake-up call as his reasoning for lynch
7.) smashman90 - forgot about
8.) Mediocre - kinda disappeared, posts sometimes
11.) Camo-man - attacked for lack of substance in posts, offered to role claim before he gets lynched
12.) DiamondFalcon - attacked by mafia twice, or so Eor says. I haven't checked. If true, pretty much town
13.) Chill - popped in and out, dunno much about
16.) KevinM - attacked Ronike, attacking Diamond Falcon, seemed like he was re-directing attention away from me, but I have no alliance with him, will role-claim to prove it

Did I miss anything?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
So I looked through all of KevinM's posts, to see if he really was mafia.

For this, I'm going to link to the post, then quote what I need. So you can click on the link to see the full context of the post.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2574311&postcount=164
Can someone explain why a vote was cast at me? What did i do :(
Not much, but plays the pity card.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2653442&postcount=527
I don't know I can't see how he could possible be town alligned, the wikipedia didn't cut it...
Not much again, but says Pythag's character is probably not town. Doesn't prove anything by itself.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2656864&postcount=547
He came out and revealed his role out of nowhere too, that seemed a little iffy, why would you role reveal with no pressure on.. that seems like a weak move
About Diamonfalcon, after DF just came out to support Pythag. This actually ties into an overall theme that the mafia have been trying to get DiamondFalcon lynched for a while. They pushed for his lynch day one, attacked him day 2, and have (possibly) kept up the attacks on him through the rest of the time.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2667652&postcount=579
Lynching an inactive might be our best bet for now unless we can fill them with replacements..
Very scummy statement, almost overboard. And nonsensical. I can only assume most of us where too busy with SPM to catch this, because that statement alone would warrant a vote at the time.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2683479&postcount=623
I do like the fact that if we lynch one of them it reveals the others identity
About killing Pythag or DF in order to find out if they're telling the truth. Not true at all, it was Jiano's idea that we should do that.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2710164&postcount=687
I think we really need to lynch someone too, this day one is lasting way to long >_>
Not much by itself, but warrants people placed here.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2713269&postcount=700
Lynching DF seems more concrete at this point, plus DF shakes the game up a lot with his rapid voting.. i don't know voting DF seems like a good idea atm
Again with pushing for DF's lynch, which was Mediocre's idea.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2714351&postcount=706
You've gotta be kidding me. OMGUS vote at its finest.
Jiano attacking DiamondFalcon for voting against KevinM

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2757344&postcount=900

That one actually isn't worth quoting, but it's Jiano attacking Spam_Master for his reasoning. Jiano was actually right about that, it was pretty poor reasoning, but I thought I should include it because Spam_Master was attacking KevinM with it. While Jiano is basically in the right about this, it's another example of Jiano defending KevinM. Probably the weakest link here, though.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2770585&postcount=959
Not killing anyone seems to be the smartest thing the Mafia could have done.
This is the same as the "They're never going to catch the killer, he's too smart!" thing I posted earlier. Not much by itself either, but all of these little points add up. Though this deserves mention because the mafia did try to kill someone, me, and this has been discussed already.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2822603&postcount=1038
Ehh i don't know i guess worst comes to worst i can throw out a name or a role... but I will swear to you i'm town.. and not only that... but i'm rather important for you guys.
Now here is a big point. He says he's "willing" to name-claim, but then warns us against it by saying that he's too important. It's a fear tactic, it's the same as saying "Sure, you can vote, but you might get shot in the face during the process". We could ask him to roleclaim, but it might tell the mafia something. But here's something interesting, if he basically just posts "I'm important!!", why is he still alive? Why hasn't the mafia killed him yet?

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2832903&postcount=1058
I've also went back and tried to find what people have found scummy about KevinM, but I'm just not finding it. No one has really posted anything on him besides "I get bad vibes," either.
More Jiano defending KevinM

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2906857&postcount=1276
though Eor, i want to know your "obvious" reasons that you stated before.
About voting for Ligolski. This just ties up to the next post.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2908081&postcount=1287
Thanks for the clarification.
That is after I told him what the obvious points where (which where very obvious). Kevin doesn't vote, or even say anything other then asking for what they are. And by putting "" over the obvious, he is slighty attacking the Ligolski argument.

But Eor, he voted for Ligolski! That clears him!

Actually, if we thought Ligolski was going to get lynched anyway, it would make perfect sense for mafia people to jump on board. So, as much as I'd love to be exonerated, I feel that I ought to point out that your conclusions aren't foolproof.
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2969428&postcount=1361
I
And i agree just because i voted for a mafia member who was SURELY going to get lynched doesn't mean that i'm not mafia.
He himself says it. The next quote is from the same post

I like that according to DF the only suspects of todays lynch are people that haven't name and/or roleclaimed. Just saying
Again attacked DiamonFalcon.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2974735&postcount=1382
I'm not all that suspicious of Spam, he seems to always be active, and he hasn't made to many scummy moves to me.
But he has made scummy moves, he tried to get KevinM lynched because of his gut feeling. Kevin even called him scummy. But now he's not scummy at all?

When you're mafia, you're never really suspicious of anyone. It's all faked. And faked stuff is easier to forget.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3018151&postcount=1410
I'm neither stupid nor ignorant Eor, are you perhaps pissed that i've formed an opinion besides the one that you have that people seem content to blindly follow?
Tries to put doubt in me. And while I'm not egocentrical at all and don't want to seem so, the mafia has proven three times that they want to kill me, and I have pushed for the death of Jiano and Liggolski. The mafia wouldn't want me to have any form of respectability here

When added all together, those quotes equal an Unvote: Camo-man

Vote: KevinM

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Camo, don't roleclaim. If you're town, it's better the mafia don't know what roles everyone have, making it more likely that one of them will roleclaim as you and we can catch them.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
gotcha boss... and wow. you've sure put up the most concrete argument that I've ever seen that I've actually read through...

that being said, I would also like to

MY reasons being (mostly taken from Eor's, but so it doesn't look like "OMG! A huge post with a vote at the end! *copies*") the trend of attacking DiamondFalcon, the fact that he said his role was important, but isn't dead yet, the contradictions, and Jiano defending Kevin.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
3.) Riciardos (Replaced GotMink) <-- where is this guy?
4.) Eorlingas - Vash
5.) Ronike - ???
6.) spam master - disappeared after voting me using Eor's wake-up call as his reasoning for lynch
7.) smashman90 - forgot about
8.) Mediocre - kinda disappeared, posts sometimes
11.) Camo-man - attacked for lack of substance in posts, offered to role claim before he gets lynched
12.) DiamondFalcon - attacked by mafia twice, or so Eor says. I haven't checked. If true, pretty much town
13.) Chill - popped in and out, claimed the Cat, independent possibly?
16.) KevinM - attacked Ronike, attacking Diamond Falcon, seemed like he was re-directing attention away from me, but I have no alliance with him, will role-claim to prove it

smashman90

Smash Lord
camo-man, you forgot to mention that spam is Livio the doublefang and is(or most likely) town.

Right now I believe that camo-man is a townie but I am really starting to doubt that Kevin is a townie. He kept attacking DF, who is a townie for sure, and Kevin has been acting scummy lately. The only thing that can save him now is a role claim(in my opinion).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wow <_< I just had a huge post and it got del-teeted

I'll refute these in a little, for now i'm depressed that my post got the boot.

That took way to long haha.

Anyways i guess i might possibly roll or name claim if i must.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I'm really bored with both these games but finally something happened.

I have long been suspicious of kevin, and still am.

Personally I think camo is the crimson nail and kevin is legato, I'm equally suspicious of both of them and will hammer on either one when the votes get there so until then im gonna keep my vote on camo as a reminder.

Also, I don't think we should assume all the mafia are gone if we get one tonight. I think that it would be impossible for ff not to inclusde legato in this game and legato is most likely mafia. Also, when it comes to independents im not really sure about commons cat claim, and i kinda feel like diamond falcon could be independent, but from the way his character is in the manga he could either be ind or a town power role so im cautious on him.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well i guess i'll role-claim *sigh*

I'm Milly Thompson- Town Aligned i'm a traveling representative of the Bernardelli Insurance Corporation, in search of Vash The Stampede.

My night ability is the ability to role block nightly.

I was only mad at DF because he kept undermining my argument saying i was trying to thrust attention off of Camo, it seemed like he never bothered to read it

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok well i guess i have one more admittance more towards Eor's sake.

I've been playing dumb a lot of this game for various reasons. I knew that i wouldn't have any credibility at the start so i used it to lay low, except according to Spam and DF.

On the first night i targetted Eor, the reason being he's such a power player that i wanted to make sure he didn't have anything to interesting going on. When he made his dodge the first night, it must have been only me who targetted him because otherwise i may have just killed vash off pretty quickly, blocking his dodge and all.

As soon as we lynched Jiano it was a rather obvious choice, I however was able to remain playing dumb and let Eor lead the way to a lynch being more credible. Good job on that. However that night i used my ability on Liggy.. he however ALSO dodged it <_<

Third night or last night.. I targetted Spam, because he seemed to be laying low, and i thought him to be independent.. so i used it on him... don't worry though He dodged it >_>

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I have something to say, but firstly, how do you role-block? Frozen must have included what you do in your PM

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I have something to say, but firstly, how do you role-block? Frozen must have included what you do in your PM
According to Frozen what i lack in my characters brains i make up in strength and to compensate carry a large stun gun.

Diamond, the PMs after i sent in my choice specifically said they would dance away from the blasts i sent, or that they managed to skillfully maneuver out the way..

It was actually rather frustrating.. out of three days i haven't had a successful shot. I would rather have traded in some brawn for aim i guess.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** me. I messed up when resolving the night actions and now it's coming back to bite me in the ***. Let me fix this up real quick guys, please don't post until I say so.

EDIT: Ok Chill is still voteblocked but he wasn't stricken by the large projectile I originally stated. He was wounded in multiple places by very small bullets which did enough damage to make him unable to participate for a day, but not enough to kill or permanently wound.

I think it's all taken care of now. Totally my fault everyone, sorry about that. >_<

Post away.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I've gotta say, that's a pretty good claim. A main-ish character, and an ability that fits. I guess we'll see if anyone counter-claims.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok, well when you find out i'm telling the truth, can you retake a look at my arguements on Ronike.. i feel they went largely ignored by the players.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
FF's fix means that there are either two blockers or kevin is lying, I'm actually not sure which though but for one thing I'd like too know how I avoided your block. Like the sepfici way FF said I dodged.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well according to FF's post theres a vote blocker here besides me, anyone feel like claiming up to that.. i'm a role blocker though.

The PM i got is confusing because i was mixed up with another player, whom he chose to remain nameless, i'm thinking it must have been the vote blocker i got mixed with in the PMs.

Anyways specifically the only thing it said was that a few of my shots managed to hit the target but not enough to do damage and the target "managed to evade the majority of the fire" I'm assuming if you have a role Spam you were still able to use it?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
You know, right now we've got four votes just sitting on Kevin. He's one vote away from a lynch. There's no reason to have four votes still on Kevin when he's made a rather strong roleclaim like this.

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Nintendo Brawl RPG

Well, here it goes.

This RPG of mine has been around for quite sometime..and its about time I resurrect it.

I'll be posting all the rules in a notepad file, as well as the Item Shop [Which will be updated].

As of last time, I'm excluding Story mode due to the massive amount of players on this board.
Since I'll be doing all of the battles and keeping records of everyones status.

Here is the rule book for download: Size: 12.82 KB

http://www.mediafire.com/?1qzzckyixe5

And heres the Item Shop: Size: 2.67 KB

http://www.mediafire.com/?31tmbnw4mbq

The rulebook is a bit outdated since it was made back in 2001, when I was 11 :).
So, if theres any questions not covered in the guide just ask me.

I'm not even sure if I can get people to join this here, we'll have to see.

But, now that thats out of the way:::

When starting out, all characters status will be the same:

Hp- 10
Str- 5
Def- 0
Stamina- 10
Gold- 0
Useable Stat Points- 0
Exp- 0/100
Total Exp- 0

I will keep records of all of your stats, so rest assured.
Also, records will be kept in your profile for items as well, so no need to remember what Items you have purchased.

EDIT:
You may choose any Nintendo character that you desire ^.^

Whenever you claim what you want to do, you will be giving some choices.

1. Training Mode, this is where you will fight monsters only. Also occasional boss battles will randomly approach.

2. Versus Mode, Verse other players that have joined in.

While in game, you will be giving another set of choices.

1. Attack
(Attacks listed here)
You can have up to five attack slots, that for normal attacks and special attacks.

2. Defend
Choose this if you want to defend off a special attack. Although, defense points is automatic, going in defensive mode will add 2 points to your defense for only the turn you defend.

3. Items
Choose this if you want to use an item. I will have record of your items and paste them in the next post, you then will say what Item you wish to use. Note: Items take up an entire turn, unless an item to counter it is in effect.

4. Escape
Run from battle. Notes: Other players will be able to snag your turn, and you are not entitled to start a battle until one player has completed theres.

Turns will last up to one battle.
You get one turn each, you gain a turn after someone else completes theres.

P.S.: Since I've read that elimination is prohibited now, good thing others may join in combat with the starting player's permission. If he says no however, patience is a virtue :p.

(Turns/Phases/)

Whoever is the first to post, will get one turn.
While that players turn is in effect, the turn cannot be taken by another player.

One turn = One full battle.
That being if they chose Versus mode or Training mode.

Others will have to just wait.

If the players turn isn't used within a legitimate time period, his turn will be deprived.
Then, others may claim a turn.

(Teaming Up)
Whenever another players turn is in effect, another player may ask for approval to join in the fight. The player controlling the turn can simply say yes or no.
It all depends on whoever is playing at the moment.

[Current Players]
1. smashbot226 (Sheik) Level 4
http://www.mediafire.com/?5m0zljlxm3l

2. Ronike (Black Knight) Level 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?6nehki1zydg

3. MysticKenji (Typhlosion) Level 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?5xhmlmdjjyi

4. firerikku546 (Banjo) Level 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?1nmugzhvnbm

5. axemangx (Mr. Game and Watch) Level 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ex4rxztqlj

6. volbound1700 (Sonic) Level 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?adedg1zfi9v

7. Dark Ermac (Yoshi) Level 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?5haexhmihm4

8. Meta Knight 14 (Meta Knight) Level 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?b3s2th2rb4h

9. Arkengate (Solid Snake) Level 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?8ylmb1x2n9g

10. Demoncaterpie (Pichu) Level 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?b9mcanjy1no

11. Pikaville (Skull Kid) Level 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?ctx62t0epf6

12. Yggdrasil325 (Mewtwo) Level 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?529buxtbynr

Sagas

King Huff N Puff Saga (Difficulty) *
http://www.mediafire.com/?6mwbijwv0jd

Latest News: 11/26/07

1. Training Mode will be hosted on AIM 11/26 to late night 11/27

*Important News!*

If you want to add status points or purchase items from the shop..here are my credentials:

AIM: Larfisch8

Xfire: Demitron128 (Eturnus_Frost)

Or just pm me on smashboards.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I was just going to post saying I don't think Kevin is suspicous but he already roleclaimed.

But , [face_palm] you don't need to give your ability when you claim. The name would have been enough.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I technically didn't have too, but i figured it'd be safer at this point, with the level of suspicion to give us much info as I could so we could get back to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom