• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
What? I really don't see why you need Merly to roleclaim. And the "mafia will probably kill me" bit doesn't make any sense. Last time I checked we all read the same thread. So the mafia can shift their attack anywhere they want especially when you say "target me".

This had better be good or I'll be pissed that everyone starts claiming just for the fun of it.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Don't worry, I'm not going to ask Meryl to roleclaim then say "Haha, got you!"

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'm not Meryl..., but I am curious for the reasoning behind this.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
So Camo-man is Meryl, yes? There is no one else. Camo doesn't post unless it's the weekends, so I guess we can't really wait for him to confirm it

Either way, while I'm writing the next post up, KevinM can post what he thinks i'm doing. I just want to see if he got it right

Writing up the next post now

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well i was just thinking that what you were doing was a way to narrow down people... if you have all the big town roles revealed... you now have a safe premise to build off a suspicion list. Plus by looking back at various groupings of people you can start to see connections in voting patterns. Idk if i'm correct or looking at the same picture you're seeing, but the additional information has helped me create a couple of ideas of my own.. who knows if we're clashing on them or not yet.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
That's what I was thinking, what if somebody lied about being Meryl, so he could protect himself for the mafia(as Meryl may have a power role or something?).

Also, I was thinking that Eor himself might be Meryl and was hoping for a mafia player to claim it, so he could call him out on it, but that's very unlikely to work, so I wasn't sure about it(I'm actually pretty sure that this wasn't your intention, now that I've thought it over).

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Confirmed Characters:
Eorlingas - Vash
DiamondFalcon - That one gungho guy
Chill - Cat
KevinM -Milly
spam master-Livio the Double Fang

Unclaimed:
Ronike-
Riciardos-
smashman90-
Mediocre-
Camo-man-

Lets look at the remaining characters

Town:
Meryl Stryfe

Possible Town:
The Doctor/William Conrad/Count Revnant Vasquez (might not be in the game)

Probably Independant: Rai-Dei the Blade (tried to kill me, only guy with a massive sword, and my PMs have mentioned the sword)
Crimson Nails (killed Common, the character kills people by shooting massive nails at them, like the ones found in Common)

The reason those two are independent is because both of them were killed by the Gung-ho mafia, or killed members of them, but never redeemed themselves, making them independent. Plus, they are the only ones so far to have killed by themselves, the mafia wouldn’t be given a night kill, plus a member that can kill by himself. And it is much more likely that the Gung-hos just kill people by shooting them, because otherwise

Definite mafia:
E.G. Mine
Leonof the Puppet-Master
Gray the Ninelives
Hoppered the Gauntlet
Zazie the Beast
Caine the Longshot

Let’s look at the current makeup.

5 of us are basically confirmed town, as we have all roleclaimed town roles (if you look at spam_master’s guy, you’ll see he personally fought with Vash against other people) without having someone attack their claim. Two people have been mafia, and are dead. Two more are independent.

Let’s look at the five unclaimed. One of them is Meryl, and we now can believe it’s Camo man. So let’s take that one out. There are also two independents, so lets take them out too, leaving two more people that we don’t know what alliance they are.

However, so far, the mafia has only had two members. Which would mean, likely then not, that are the least they have 1 more, more then likely they have two more. The two that are left.

Which means that the four unclaimed (Smashmaster, Mediocre, Riciardos, and Ronike) are all not town.

“But what is Camo isn’t meryl?”

I originally realized this in the vote where I unvoted for KevinM. Excited that the game was basically won, I was going to post that we needed to just kill all 5, and that while that would mean we’d kill Meryl, we’d also win the game. However, everyone would probably claim Meryl, and that would only confuse us. So I decided to ask Meryl to roleclaim so we know which of the five aren’t scum.

There is still a possibility that the mafia only have 1 more member, and that there is a townie in the four left. There is no way for us to really check that, there are way too many Gung-ho members left for us to ask to roleclaim. So if there is a townie left, sorry. It’s better for you to not claim to be a townie and just let us get on with it.

Smashmaster, Mediocre, Riciardos, and Ronike

I think Smashmanster is Rai-Dei the Blade because he tried to kill me twice now, and it seems likely that he would have done so. I don’t know exactly why.

Everyone else I can’t tell if they’re independent or not.

I’d say we should start with Mediocre, since I’ve had suspicion of him before and he’s smart enough to possibly weasel himself out.

Vote: Mediocre

The game is basically won.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Basically what i wanted to say before i start is thats what i had in mind Eor... character elimination basically stated that.. this game has been practically won...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Of the characters that are female, there are two left. one that is dead, and the Crimson Nail. The Crimson nail can obviously kill people by it's choice, so I'd say it's better to kill Smashman, since that would save one person a night.

Unvote: Mediocre

Vote: Smashman90

Btw, the Crimson nail is a transexual. Which means you're actually a dude

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sounds like a plan to me Eor. Even if it is a townie, we cant really lose at this point, eh?

vote: smashman90

spam_master

Smash Rookie
he's not claiming as the crimson nail he's claiming as the engineer that tried to kill vash, bad choice either way as the character is still suspicious enough for me too count as independent.

I demand role claim emediately

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I might as well admit to it.

I'm not not Meryl.

I am, in fact, Meryl.

I didn't claim at first, because I hoped that somebody else would try to nameclaim Meryl and then I could jump out and say, "Aha! But I'm Meryl, and I've got proof!" But that's looking pretty unlikely now. If Camo-man was mafia, one of the others would probably have called it already, because there would be nobody to expose whoever claimed it.

However, I realize it now seems more suspicious for me to claim, because of the timing involved. Shouldn't be a problem, though. I'm in a masonry with Millie, KevinM. He'll vouch for me.

I'm not going to reveal my ability, simply because I feel like Kevin's support should be sufficient, and there's no reason to give any more information than necessary.

Anyhow, that's all I have to say. We're pretty much sure to win anyway.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
God****, I was wrong about you the entire game.

But I guess that's a good thing.

I believe you, btw. Right after KevinM posted I clicked on his name to see that he was PMing someone, so that supports you claim.

Off we got o smashman lynching, i'd say

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Smashmaster, Camo-man, Riciardos, and Ronike

Off we go

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Darn, I was gonna say I'm not Meryl....

Anyways, I would like the chance to roleclaim BEFORE you kill me.

btw, the list is still here

3.) Riciardos (Replaced GotMink) - ???
4.) Eorlingas - Vash
5.) Ronike - ???
6.) spam master - Livio the Double Fang or something like that
7.) smashman90 - a transexual that can kill?
8.) Mediocre - Meryl
11.) Camo-man - attacked for lack of substance in posts, offered to role claim before he gets lynched
12.) DiamondFalcon - attacked by mafia twice, or so Eor says. I haven't checked. If true, pretty much town
13.) Chill - claimed the Cat, independent possibly?
16.) KevinM - claimed Milly Thompson

The list is kinda biased though.

Red = should kill, high chance of non-town
Gray = possibly kill, can be anything (mine is an exception, I should technically be red, but I put myself as gray so you'll remember to let me claim first)
Green = town, and shouldn't kill

So... a killing role?
Vote: smashman

Sorry if I screwed up any tags...

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Sorry guys, had a meet today.

Anyways, lets get started.

Axemangx was the first to claim.

He has selected training mode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axemangx's Turn

Your stats:

Hp- 10
Str- 5
Def- 0
Stamina- 10
Gold- 0
Useable Stat Points- 0
Exp- 0/100

ENEMY PHASE

Paragoomba approaches!

-----------------------------------------

What would you like to do?

1. Attack
- Pixelated Hammer Whack
- Turtle Whack

2. Defend

3. Items

4. Invite Members To Party

5. Escape

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
My list of who to kill

1. Smashman
2. Riciardos (possibly independant)
3. Ronike
4. Camo-man

Four days of lynching

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Player Phase:

Mr. Game and Watch used Pixelated Hammer Whack.

Inflicts 4 damage to Paragoomba!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enemy Phase

Paragoomba attacks!

Inflicts 1 damage to Mr. Game and Watch.

Your stats:

Hp- 9 -1
Str- 5
Def- 0
Stamina- 10
Gold- 0
Useable Stat Points- 0
Exp- 0/100
Total Exp- 0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would you like to do?

1.Attack
-Pixelated Hammer Whack
-Turtle Whack

2. Defend

3. Items

4. Invite Other Members To Party

5. Escape

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
I want to enter as Sonic the Hedgehog
With Sonic being in Brawl, hes an exception. I'll start booking your records soon.

EDIT: Your now in the records, go to the first post of this topic, and near the bottom will be a link beneath your name.

Click that link to download your status.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Wow, and I was thinking all along that Mediocre and KevinM were mafia, while Smashman was town. Guess I was wrong about that one.

Oh, and you said Hoppered the Gauntlet was definite mafia, but I'm him, and I'm town.

But since Smashman has claimed as a girl, with no other apparent girls available for claiming, I'll go ahead and place my vote on him. Hopefully KevinM and Mediocre aren't pulling some sort of scam (it seems really unlikely now though).

Vote: Smashman

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
axemangx hopefully finishes this battle soon..

If not, then I'll start the timer.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Not changing my vote, but I'd like to note that we shouldnt automatically trust DF because he was attacked by mafia members for two reasons:
A) He could be independent and thus could be not alligned to mafia but still against the town
B) Its not all that uncommon for mafia members to attack each other to keep suspiscion away

Just sayin

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Come on, lets lynch him already.

One more vote

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey, someone needs to play devil's advocate, thats just how it works Eor. So step down off your high and mighty chair and consider and idea besides your own for once. Geez...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
When that person is mafia, I tend to not pay attention to their points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom