• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Up to 3 at the moment, never tried anymore than that.

Mainly because 3 players would equal 3 monsters, or one huge random boss.

So, whenever someone is taking their turn in training mode and someone else wants to join in..then the person taking the turn decides if he can join in. He may want all the experience for himself though.

Perhaps I should explain and add on a bit more to the introductory post.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sounds very interesting. However, I dont really get it... especially the 1 turn= 1 battle...

So... I say you should put an example battle in the first post. Once I get it, Ill prolly play, so for now I reserve Zero, from megaman zero.

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Sounds very interesting. However, I dont really get it... especially the 1 turn= 1 battle...

So... I say you should put an example battle in the first post. Once I get it, Ill prolly play, so for now I reserve Zero, from megaman zero.
Example:

(After you claim your turn)

(Me) What will you do?

1.Training Mode
2. Versus Mode

(Poster) Training mode.

(Your status goes here)

Enemy approaches:

Weak Goomba

What would you like to do?

1.Attack
Jab lv.1
Light Kick lv.1

(Poster) Light kick.

So and so used light kick.
Inflicted 4 damage to light goomba.
Light Goomba was defeated.

(End of your turn)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then someone else claims a turn.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yes, but what if it goes more than one turn? I think I understand what you mean, that people cycle thru turns, like if there are three groups (A, B, C) fighting, then once group A takes a turn, either group B or group C can snatch the next turn, then the A or C can snatch it, and so on and so forth, aye?

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
Yes, but what if it goes more than one turn? I think I understand what you mean, that people cycle through turns, like if there are three groups (A, B, C) fighting, then once group A takes a turn, either group B or group C can snatch the next turn, then the A or C can snatch it, and so on and so forth, aye?
I see what your confused about.

One turn = one battle as in full battle, now matter how many turns.

Yes for the groups, perfect metaphor =).

Well you can go ahead and claim your character.

As for Zero, It kind of ruins the point of ''Nintendo Brawl''.

I have specific items and movesets pre rendered already from Nintendo games, or at least close to them. So if its not to much trouble...A official Nintendo character.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh, my bad. I still consider "nintendo characters" to be any character that has appeared on a nintendo console. Yeah, I know that would make Sonic and Sora nintendoians, but I still think it.

Anyways... I have to go to work now, so Ill think on it then, deal?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Unvote: KevinM

I'm still suspicious of you, but since your roleclaim has so far been unchallenged, I'm guessing you're telling the truth.
The tiny bullets were probably caused by Deringers, and Meryl is described as having tons of them. So I'm pretty **** certain that Meryl blocked Chill.

This may seem odd, but I need for Meryl to roleclaim. It will really help us. The mafia are probably going to kill me tonight, so it'll be fine.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If you're not Meryl and haven't roleclaimed, post that you're not Meryl

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm going to say two days for Meryl to come out, or for everyone to post that they're not Meryl. That'll be when I post something big

Ronike

Smash Ace
Right... I was too busy to really think at work, so let me see... obscure nintendo character that I like that no one else does... hmm... eh, gonna have to go semi-main stream and go with The Black Knight from Fire Emblem: PoR

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
As of now, I'm adding all of you to the records, I'll edit this post with your status's once I'm done.

Won't take but 5 minutes or so.

Edit: Updated.

Your current status is now available to download on the introductory post near the bottom. The link will be placed below your name of the current players.

Please note, a majority of the moves you receive are kids play. That may seem like some of them are to similar, but I have a plain for them.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Why do we have so few "Not Meryl"s? Maybe some people are confused about whether they're Meryl or not?

Anyhow, I'm not Meryl.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Completely forgot about smashman :(

But I'm pretty certain I know who he is anyways, that leads in to everything else I'll post about Milly is found

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I'm almost positive that kevin is in fact milly cause it fits perfectly with FF's switching the roles by accident. And kevin claimed to have attacked me before FF came out and said his mistake. My attack message was that I was attacked by tiny bullets so meryl. I know rank kevin as much confirmed town as eor is.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
So, riciardos or camo

Gotta wait for one of them

Smashman, I'll post it afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom