• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I like that according to DF the only suspects of todays lynch are people that haven't name and/or roleclaimed. Just saying

And i agree just because i voted for a mafia member who was SURELY going to get lynched doesn't mean that i'm not mafia. A lot of mafia strategy depends on redirection so if i manage to redirect by voting for a member of my own, especially if pre-planned since if i'm correct all mafia members are in mason with each other, then they could clear the blame.

You can just write off people for voting for mafia, that would be foolish.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
smashman90[/QUOTE said:
The reason how I came up with the list was simple, I know my role and I am pretty sure that I am a townie; Chill, DF, Eor, and Spam are most likely townies due to their role claims(but I still get a suspicious feeling from Spam because of his role claim, I'll explain later). Then there's the fact that KevinM and Medi voted on Mr. Ligglesworth, and I doubt that one, let alone two mafia people would try to get rid of their leader and teammate. So that left me with those 2 people and one(or both) of them could be mafia.
I'd like to point out that he doesn't even know which side he's on. >____________> That basically invalidates any comments he has to say, right?

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I like that according to DF the only suspects of todays lynch are people that haven't name and/or roleclaimed. Just saying
That's true, some of them could be lying, but they just led to the lynch of two mafiats so it kinda boosts their believability. I guess spam_master is the most likely to be lying. Either way, it's nice to have a more narrowed suspect list to focus on.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Can't post much right now, but my major suspect is Spam_Maseter. I'm also surprised Blazer was killed, he was my second. Medio is kindof there, but not by much.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I'd like to know why some people supicouis of me? Just because I roleclaimed against Lig? That doesn't make sense, while it doesn't secure me as town because a mafia mioght us it to redirect, what kinda townie would I be if I didn't call him on a lie.

Also, I am both Razlo and Livio there is no other razlo character, but livio is my dominant personality. I can roleclaim to if you guys want because my role is pretty safe to claim at least at this stage in the game.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'd like to know why some people supicouis of me? Just because I roleclaimed against Lig? That doesn't make sense, while it doesn't secure me as town because a mafia mioght us it to redirect, what kinda townie would I be if I didn't call him on a lie. QUOTE]

You were always suspicious to me, and your roleclaim didn't help at all. I haven't looked back, but I think what you said about Pythag and DiamondFalcon on day 1 would determine if you're mafia or not.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Ok I just checked my pm's and apparently whoever is playing meryl tried to kill me last night and therfore me roleclaiming becomes significantly more dangerous.

Also, checked the wiki and I think the black projectile person is probably just millie and her stun baton luancher thing, at least thats what I get from the completely not critical part.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
oh and day one I started out kinda suspicious of pythag, and a little annoyed that he kept jerking around, but after the first time everybody voted on him the fact that he didn't change his totally weak storie made me almost totally positive that he was town and I knew that nbody would vote for anybody but him or diamond falcon so i pushed for diamond falcon cause i'm still not sure about his character

spam_master

Smash Rookie
List of claimed characters
KevinM- ?
Diamond falcon- The gauntlet
Camo-Man- ?
Mediocre- ?
Chill- The Cat
Smashman- ?
Spam Master- Livio
Ronike- ?
Eorlingas- Vash
Riciardos- ?

Unclaimed roles
Crimson Nail
Millie
Meryl
Rai-Dei? (I think somebody got killed by a sword)
Legato? (just because he's such an important character)

Anybody wanna challenge anyones claim or suggest another possible role

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yeah, I read Spam on day 1, he was one of the few to say that some Gung-ho guys would have to be town. I wasn't expecting that, I was expecting to find that he said "No way any gung-ho are town", but he didn't, so I guess he's cleared from the biggest suspicion I had on him.

Off to go find links between Jiano, Liggy, and some other peeps then

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Alright, I only read a little bit, but I think I know were my vote should go.

Vote: Camo-man

He has added nothing the entire game, and has only posted little comments that add nothing to the game. This way he says he isn't lurking, but he's not adding. He's ducking under the radar. Agentli tried to do this for a while in SP mafia. I'm not sold that Camo-man is mafia at all, I'm not even thinking it's fully likely. But I'm going to vote for him until he decides to play the god**** game. I'd suggest a few others join in on this.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
hehheh... :D got caught. Ths is mainly because I keep my opinion to myself unless I'm more sure of something... and usually by that time, I'm dead or the person I was looking at is dead.

And I've posted some reminders and tips stuff. >:O

camo-man

Smash Cadet
btw, you'll notice I usually have no opinion given except the one time I tried to get you lynched. So it's not unusual for me...

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
FoS: camo-man
Eor's right, you need to start helping out. By not doing so, the only ones you help are the mafia. And if you really are inactive, then you're holding up the night anyways.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
btw, you'll notice I usually have no opinion given except the one time I tried to get you lynched. So it's not unusual for me...
I know, it's all you do.

No one tried to kill me last night

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I NEED REPLACEMENTS! If you would like to be one pm me!

ALSO THOSE WHO ARE IN EACH, GET ACTIVE IN MINE!!@! ROAR!!!

GO MAFIA :p

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Camo, unlessthe roles have a questio mark next to them they are pretty much 100% correct. It seems to me like your just trying to keep yourself safe in case you have to name claim something your not later. This thread needs more activity and i was already kinda suspicious of camo.

Vote:camo-man

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Heads up, I'm going to vote for Camo until he starts to add something to the game, and stays like that. Just incase mafia jump aboard and say "yeah he's suspicious", then try to blame it on me.

I think the big thing about Spam is how he plays. He's severe, indefatigable, and disagreeable, and those are usually seen as mafia traits.

Ronike

Smash Ace
God, lurkers piss me off to no extent... especially one who should know better. Im tempted to vote for you... but instead I shall first give you until the end of the week to get active as its too early after the start of a new day to be lynching a semi inactive already...

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I think the big thing about Spam is how he plays. He's severe, indefatigable, and disagreeable, and those are usually seen as mafia traits.
I am a very competitve person and it brings out the worst in me. Also, I tend to think I'm alway right.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The guy doesn't log on very often, he hasn't logged on since his last post.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
So it's 5 to lynch, and camo-man's got 2 already.
I'm gonna go ahead and Vote: camo-man.
I know he usually doesn't contribute very much, but he doesn't seem to take a hint. I'll reconsider if he changes my mind whether by finally giving a contribution, or role-claiming or whatever it takes.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why all these semi votes that you'll "take off" when they defend themself... by putting three votes on them, say there are two mafia left.

Since they are in mason they can just talk about a good way to get the last two votes on him. Two votes left and if two people peg them out its not that suspicious if its spaced out far enough.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Why all these semi votes that you'll "take off" when they defend themself...
not true, no one so far has said they'll take them off whenever the person defends themselves, it's only if their defense is believed. That's how it is with all votes.

Personally, I'm for continuing and lynching Camo, I think it's very possible that he's a mafia player who is hiding behind his regular "do nothing' stratagy. Even if he isn't, it'd probably kick camo-man in the crotch and tell him he has to play a new way, which is good for everyone.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Inactivity in both games is rather annoying at this point, i'm all for voting for players... but he hasn't come back to defended himself, its stupid you know?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
24th Official Vote Count

Camo-man (3):Eor, spam_master, DiamondFalcon

It takes 5 to lynch.

IMPORTANT:

I'm going to be gone until either late Tuesday or early Wednesday guys, so keep the game tame will ya? XP I'm not going to slap a deadline on or anything so feel free to take a few days off if you feel so inclined. :) Cya when I get back.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I said school... >___> Anyways,

1) I realize I don't do too much, but everytime I try I end up getting killed, getting suspicified, or getting pwnt in da fase. That's the main reason behind the not contributing

2) I will role-claim if neccessary, so let me do it before you decide to hammer me please.

3) As for my current opinion, I think that the people other than Eorlingas voting me should come up with their own ideas once in a while too... I hardly notice you guys contributing. >:O

Sooooo.... let me see..... my current FoS is [to be announced in next post, gotta re-read]

Ronike

Smash Ace
Glad ur back, I was just about to vote you and get close to ending a nigh fruitless day. But now stay active, and I think everyone should give off his case. I am for now. As for my lack of activity recently, my life has been extremely stressful for personal reasons Id rather not share, but its been ****ing with my head massively, so I am again taking a leave of abscence til I feel better. Which will hopefully be monday, I think I just need a weekend to recuperate.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Not coming back tomorrow. Im prolly grounded for a week and can only get on at school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom