• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trigun Mafia (GAME OVER! TOWN WINS! Night Actions/Results/PMs posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I am not trying to confuse the town about the roles and I am only assuming what their alignments could be. And why the hell did you post about the crimson nail being mafia? You could be doing the same thing you're accusing me of.
I wasn't gonna say anything about what I thought until you questioned me on it. That's why I said "I personally think is" instead of "is". why the **** would I say you could just be decieving everyone and come righ back and do exactly what I had drawn attention too.

Plus, I think your theory of Agentli/Lig defending me falls flat on it's face. It doesn't prove anything except for two people defending me for being voted on for lame *** reasons. If you haven't noticed, I was also defended by Ronike, Gotmink, Eor(I think), and Blazer. Are you gonna call all of them mafia too?
Two points:
1. It happened more than p\once in and like two of em lig and agent'jiano were the only people defending you, I'm just not going to dig through the thread again.
2. Explain to me a mafiat would be the first person to defend you, even if it was a stupid reason. It benefits him in now way to not just stay quiet unlees you are mafia as well. And, I know your gonna say well he was probably just trying too defend a townie so he could use it in his defence later in the game but that reasoning would be pretty weak because the attack had no chance so why would he do it? It's also strange that being mafia and having a great reason to really go after medi he didn't do it, I think he might have not pursued medi because he wanted to get of the topic of lynching you as quickly as possible.

Spam, you of all people should believe me to be town. Tsk tsk.
Wtf does this mean? I don't know anything about your character. this is the problem I have with you. I can never tell whether you are being suspicious or just an idiot.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Two points:
1. It happened more than p\once in and like two of em lig and agent'jiano were the only people defending you, I'm just not going to dig through the thread again.
Lazy *******. You would be hurting your case if you aren't going to dig through the thread. Prove it that they defended me on more than one occasion( the medi-chill one and this one don't count).

2. Explain to me a mafia would be the first person to defend you, even if it was a stupid reason. It benefits him in no way to not just stay quiet unlees you are mafia as well.
Well maybe Liggy isn't a mafia member, did you even think about that? And you practically stated it without realizing it. You just proved yourself wrong there. haha, self-pwns ftw.:laugh:

A side note: I am not trying to defend Mr. Ligglesworth, I am merely stating that he could possibly be town.

Oh now I get it! It's a hint! Maybe now I might know a little bit about your character. I can never tell whether you are being not suspicious or just a genius. Thanks Smashman! He's the man. He's so sexy.
Fixed.;)

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Spam_master: Shouldn't we be arguing about Ligolski right now? Because I don't see why you are going off on a tangent. We can deal with him if we determine Ligolski to be town.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Spam_Master said:
2. Explain to me a mafia would be the first person to defend you, even if it was a stupid reason. It benefits him in no way to not just stay quiet unlees you are mafia as well.
Well, Ligolski probably knows that he's going to be lynched, so what better way to go out then by throwing suspicion on someone he knows is a townie? That's how i see his latest defense of Smashman

ligolski

Smash Rookie
the attack had no chance so why would he do it
it only never has a chance when someone argues against it...and btw who made that attack...i can't remember...and spam if it was you then why the hell did you attack smash...this is a contradicting statement b/c i am the one who made it not have a chance b/c i argued against it...otherwise if no one said anything then it would have had a chance...therefore by saying that my defense of it is suspicious b/c it would have never worked when to not work it would have to be attacked is not logical...

i will use some logic to show what i mean if i am not very clear...

a=arguement attacked
b= arguement not working
c=ligolski is suspicous for attacking arguement

a can imply b (sometimes but in this case it is assumed that the arguement sucks which it did), but by the rules of logic you can not imply a from b concluding c because its not always true that the reverse is true...therefore by using the reverse (b implies a concluding c) c can not logically be accepted b/c there is error in the statement leading to the conclusion...

i am not sure that made much more sense...if you don't get it...ignore it and understand my first paragraph instead :p

vote: spam_master
b/c of his illogical arguments made against me in an attempt to prove i am mafia...to me this is a mafia trait...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
His defense of Jiano, which was out of the blue, him unvoting Chill when I went for Jiano and defended Chill despite no new evidence coming up for Chill, and his earlier attack on me

If Ligolistermonster is town, however, then we need to be wary of Spam_master. Though I doubt Liggy is town.

I'm not sold on the Smashman argument
Thanks for the clarification.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
First, when I said mafia I meant jiano you buttholes, he was the very first person to defend smash after medi said that his first choice for voting was msahmna because he is dumb.

Second, no, I don't have any idea what your role is unless your implying that you are the crimson nail or the blade but I don't see why you would do something like that.

Third, Smashman isn't even my number one suspect, lig is. It is just that smashamn for some reason raises my blood by putting words in my mouth and making refrences that only he understands.

Fianlly, lig your proof is mathmatically unsound, and Mafia is not about numbers or proofs it is about realtionships between people and subtle context that is most definetly not so easy to state objectively. my entire argument so far has been largely with smashamn about mainly his relationship to jiano/agentli, sorry if you misunderstood.

I realize that I am getting off topic, lets save my issues with smashaman for another day. for the rest of the day I shall focus on my suspect #1, Btw OMGUS

Vote: lig

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Wait? What? Ligolski is the most likely to be mafia to you but you don't want to vote for him? I can see not voting for him so he doesn't get sacked by inactive players (I did the same with Jiano) but in that instanc Jiano gained votes on him fairly quickly. Lig has had the same votes on him for a few days now.

At this point the more votes we have on him the more info we'll get. Why were certain people withholding their votes or at what point did they vote for him? It's like on Day 2 when ligolski wouldn't vote for Jiano until he was definately going to be lynched.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok, I read up, but Im a little loopy from a 26 hour car drive with very little sleep and what not, plus Im not willing to nigh hammer a person so soon from coming back without truly hearing their side, so I shall abstain for now...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You people are aware we need three more votes on Lig, right? I can't understand why everyone is saying something otherwise

smashman90

Smash Lord
First, when I said mafia I meant jiano you buttholes, he was the very first person to defend smash after medi said that his first choice for voting was msahmna because he is dumb.
Yeah, because voting on somebody for supposedly being dumb is a ******** reason. If somebody voted on you for being called stupid, don't you think somebody else(most likely me) would have defended you too?

Second, no, I don't have any idea what your role is unless your implying that you are the crimson nail or the blade but I don't see why you would do something like that.
Hell no I'm not the crimson nail(thank god) or the blade. But I guess I can give you a hint. . .but I won't.

Third, Smashman isn't even my number one suspect, lig is. It is just that smashamn for some reason raises my blood by putting words in my mouth and making refrences that only he understands.
First off, you make it way too easy to counter you arguments. Secondly, you aren't thinking hard enough to understand the reference. And if you still don't understand it, then just ignore it.

Fianlly, lig your proof is mathmatically unsound, and Mafia is not about numbers or proofs it is about realtionships between people and subtle context that is most definetly not so easy to state objectively. my entire argument so far has been largely with smashamn about mainly his relationship to jiano/agentli, sorry if you misunderstood.
Mr. Ligglesworth was just using the mathematics terms as an example, he wasn't trying to teach us math. And what relationship are you talking about? Why aren't people telling me about this? *sniff* I am so alone. Somebody hold me. *sniff*

I realize that I am getting off topic, lets save my issues with smashaman for another day. for the rest of the day I shall focus on my suspect #1, Btw OMGUS
And one more question spam, why can't you spell my name. You have spelled right only once and it's not that hard to spell. I am astonished that my name is that difficult to spell for some people.lol

ligolski

Smash Rookie
i wasn't talking about numbers...i am talking about the principles of logic...they are universal...your logic is unsound based upon what i said...

spam_master

Smash Rookie
i wasn't talking about numbers...i am talking about the principles of logic...they are universal...your logic is unsound based upon what i said...
If your logic table is sound the you should be able to base it in and/or statements, but with teh explanation you gave it wouldn't have worked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic_gates

You proably just made some wording errors. I find that the logic gate format works best for me.

And now on to smaashman.

Then explain to me why it would be advantageous for a Confirmed Mafia to defend you when medi went after you for a reason that I will admit sucked, and then not use medi's mistake to really put some pressure on him. Why did he defend you and why did he drop thee subject so quickly even when others brought it up later?

Alos, since apparently nobody gets your refernce if you are town then plz stfu immediately hinting at your role. Nobody has even voted for you yet so if you are town please don't blurt out your role unecessarily, because quite frankly righ now i probably wouldn't believe you.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
also lig name claim or awesome dfence of yourself in24 hours or I'm voting, man I hope your mafia.
Same here.

I've been putting it off for a while, but you're not doing anything to make yourself less suspicious.

If you are town, I think your only option at this point is to name claim.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Wow lot of reading that was. I've only skimmed so far but, I don't think Lig is mafia. All he did was point out that Eor had said something suspicious. There's nothing wrong with that seeing as it isn't a PROVEN fact Eor is town. It's fine to still be suspicious of him. I'm more suspicious of Spam to be honest. Then again I'm always suspicious of Spam.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Then explain to me why it would be advantageous for a Confirmed Mafia to defend you when medi went after you for a reason that I will admit sucked, and then not use medi's mistake to really put some pressure on him. Why did he defend you and why did he drop thee subject so quickly even when others brought it up later?

Well, if you are talking about Agentli/Jiano defending me, if you remember(and you do), I defended Agentli. He was probably returning the favor(either that or he thought it would be pretty stupid to get rid of a person regardless of his/her alignment and decided to help me). He probably didn't want to make himself look aggresive. And if you are forgeting, two different people had the role, do you think that Jiano would've defended me if he replaced Agentli before that happened?

And secondly, you are making yourself really suspicious due to your aggresive behavior. Now I honestly think you are town, but right now you are making an *** out of yourself and it will probably get you lynched for that, so it would be best for you to quit it. And frankly, your aggresiveness starting to piss me(and I am probably not the only one too) off. I have answered all of your **** questions, now knock it off. srsly.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Then again I'm always suspicious of Spam.
Ya it's really weird, I'm always suspicious of you too and I can never fiogure out why, if you were ever actually mafia I'd be screwed cause I'd just pass it of as my regular suspicion of you.

Also, smash I already said that I'm gonna save my arguments with you for another time, end of story.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm thinking Spam, medio, and Blazer are mafia

Spam, for despite apparently agreeing with Ligolski being mafia, refuses to vote for him and instead goes for Smashman, who is known to be a rather easy lynch. Plus, Liggyolstermonsterizzle voted for him, which, if both are mafia, could easily be a way for, when Liggy dies, Spam master to appear definitley innocent.

Medio and Blazer are both for hesitating on Ligolski, though of course if Ligolski is town there is nothing on them, and infact even then there isn't much on them, though they have both been under suspicion before. Blazer moreso, for (and i know how terrible this sounds) doubting that I am town when it is basically fully confirmed, and for not giving any reasons for why Liggy is town, or even how anything I did was suspicious. He's just rehashing Ligolski's statement.

Still, Medio and Blazer haven't lost trust from me, everything I "have" against them is no little or situational that it's not really worth arguing over, unless other stuff pops up. I'm just doing my regular "The way I'm seeing it" post.

And I'm not going to lie, I'd deadset on Ligolski being mafia, and I cannot see me unvoting him. Unless there is some holy grail argument for him being innocent, I doubt I'm going to believe it. I'm trying a new style with the whole Occam's Razor approach, and I really believe it can be the greatest asset the town players can have. Until I hit a brick wall with it, I'm going to keep trying to use it.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I never said I was suspicious of you Eor. I said I can't see how someone doubting it is suspicious. Don't twist my words.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I never said I was suspicious of you Eor. I said I can't see how someone doubting it is suspicious. Don't twist my words.
Use your own lessons

a. All he did was point out that Eor had said something suspicious. There's nothing wrong with that seeing as it isn't a PROVEN fact Eor is town.

Eorlingas said:
Blazer moreso, for (and i know how terrible this sounds) doubting that I am town when it is basically fully confirmed, and for not giving any reasons for why Liggy is town, or even how anything I did was suspicious
Blazer said:
a. All he did was point out that Eor had said something suspicious. There's nothing wrong with that seeing as it isn't a PROVEN fact Eor is town.
It's Liggy whos saying I did somethign suspicious, and you seem to agree with him (at least you see where he's coming from), but neither of you have said what it was.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Blazer: If you're not suspicious of Eor, why are you accusing him of twisting your words? If you truly weren't, you'd say that he was just misreading.

Blazer

Smash Ace
It isn't proven fact Eor. Nothing in mafia is ever 100% certain. Personally I believe you but if someone wants to point out something suspicious you said that's fine by me. Also, I don't remember what he said, but obviously there was something you said that he felt the need to say was suspicious. It's like you want to jump on him because he tried to help.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
What Blazer says is true and I said the same thing Day 2.

My vote on ligolski has little to do with what Eor said so I'm keeping it on him.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
The only reason I haven't voted for him yet is because he hasn't logged on after my deadline. And also, considring my past history, smashman is not an easy lynch.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Also, Cop, don't protect me. I didn't mention it exactly at the time, but if someone tries to protect me they die in my place. I didn't mention it before because I thought it would have made my role too unbelievable for some of you. So, Cop, don't protect me, let the mafia get the kill and just go on from what I listed, if you wish.
Just re-read that and realized how terrible i was at that. Doc, not Cop. The rest of the post shows when I mean, so I'm not making this up. No protecty

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Dr. Ligizzlemonstersteinzillachu logged on last night, that's past your deadline

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ugh, got days messed up. Guess technically it's 2 hours before your deadline :urg::urg::urg:

spam_master

Smash Rookie
My dead line was at like 12 at night, I thought I wasn't supposed to vote until they logged on after the deadline had passed.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
i would have said something last night had smashboards not done its usual failing...

It's Liggy whos saying I did somethign suspicious, and you seem to agree with him (at least you see where he's coming from), but neither of you have said what it was.
WHOA! I did not say you did something suspicious, all i did was point out what i thought to be illogical arguments...i disagree with your new play style a lot...among other things that i thought were wrong...

and spam...i am sorry if i couldn't word it right but what i am trying to say is logically sound...its might not have come out like it...i will try again...

ok, for an argument to fundamentally have no chance then there needs to be someone who says so...even though there may be people who defiently see it going no where there is always the chance that others will fall for it...therefore it is the responsibility of a person who sees the fallacy to say something to enlighten the others...therefore when i argued against it i made it truly have no chance b/c i enlightened everyone to it...so then you can not say i am suspicious for defending someone using the reason that the argument had no chance because it was me who made it have no chance...you are basically attacking me, who in essence is reason for your argument against me...it doesn't logically work

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
sorry i forgot to add that, I am Livio the Doublefang
Please explain why you made the following post if you were another Gung-ho townie.

i wish frozen would get back from his vacation to post a vote count...

i am just as confused as eor...he tried to kill the main town but turned last second against the bad guys...now that DF has come out and said who he is, it complicates this further...but i can see this in a few ways...

a) they are both mafia/independent trying to save pythag
b) they are actually town
c) the earlier statement of which one Df is mafia with the whole i told you so...

the last one seems the most farfetched at this point...the first two are the most possible...i believe that since the the guys turned "good" at the last moment they are more mafia than town...it seems that at the end of trigun/episode or something is the only time they were "good"...they were bad more than they were good it seems from the descriptions given thus far...so i think pythag and DF are mafia/independent attempting to save pythag through name claiming...PLUS they say they are not masons but it seems their characters would be naturally masons b/c of the info given thus far about trigun...meaning they are lieing...

vote: pythag
Now, granted, you do go back and forth on ligolski, but you seem to doubt that he was townie because of his Gung-ho Gun name claim. Why are you so doubtful if you are a Gung-ho Gun townie yourself?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
i know nothing of my being a gung-ho, my role says i am allied with vash and then gives my ability and says i am town...i had no clue that he is a gung-ho...i know nothing of trigun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom