• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

BunBun

Smash Master
So I was checking this thread from my phone during my 9 hour drive back to TN during dinner.

And you guys broke it. The pictures overloaded my phone's memory at the same time I got a text message and my phone shut off xD

Dewgons

Smash Rookie
Hey chad is there any possibility i could stop by during the week or something to play? Maybe get a feel for the competition? I really need to play a good smash community haha.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'll try and come over today after work, but since I was at the tri, I was never able to check my full schedule.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Raptor is going home, way down in southern Mississippi, where if you hear banjos, you better ****ing run.
And I won't be home until like 9 today, but any weekday except Monday I get home at 4:30 or so.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im on a lunch break right now. It's looking pretty slow today, so I might get off early.

I'm off Wednesday. So if bunbun wants to smash, we can.

Vts

Smash Champion
got my hats in finally :)

my cat hat is amazing

my other hat i'm washing to try to shrink it but with my luck i'll **** it up

had to redo the crew battles do to mix around the pictures and didn't noticed it until i watched it so going back and fixxing that tomorrow.

graduation is friday for me so that day is gone for me but got some money from friends/ family sending me some for graduating so may make it to event 52 do you guys have room in the car?

or want to take my car and split gas?

also are we staying the night at some place since its far away?

Top Bottom