• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

BunBun

Smash Master
Maybe we could team?
I'm down with that.
Also, what's your schedule like as far as showing up in Memphis to head to E52?
If it's easier for you, you can come to my place thursday night and stay over. I think the plan is to leave friday a bit after 5pm

Also, register...
Andyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Tom told me about this last night when I was driving back from Knoxville...

I'm trying to get a ride as we speak.

Nite

Smash Champion
To Run7!

I'll come pick you guys up if you wanna showwww

Niiiite call me, sexyyyyyyyyyyy
I haven't really been keeping up with this lately, but I plan on coming to the next one. Just had some other things on my mind recently. Can't really remember when I played Melee last. It was probably at the last Tri that I was at. I definitely feel like hanging out though, so I'll see if I can make it to the next one.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I probably won't be able to make many of these during the summer since I work most weekends, I'll try though.

Anyone still play L4D? I just got it, hoping to play some with you guys. Steam name is TheSaberGuy if anyone wants to add.

the_drifter001

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm kinda new to these boards. I've made an account a while ago but never used it. Anyway I've been looking for some good smash players near my area and you guys are right up the street. I was so happy to see this lol. When do you hold these weeklies? And may I attend the next?

Nite

Smash Champion
Everyone's welcome. I'm not sure when the next when is, but generally they are 3 weeks apart unless stated otherwise.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hey heyyy what's up dood? It's good to see there's others coming out to play smash =o

So yeah the inevitable question, do you play Brawl or Melee or both?

Dewgons

Smash Rookie
lol I've decided to make a more up to date account so this is the_drifter still. I'm a serious melee player. don't get me wrong I like brawl but only for laughs and casual play.

Dewgons

Smash Rookie
Ah lol yeah I know what you mean. My brother will be joining me also. So you'll have two (from what I believe to be good) smahers coming to your next meet. When is that might I ask?

-Chad-

Slackerator
I'm not sure yet...We have a tournament we're going to on the day the next tri would normally be scheduled for, so it'll probably be held back a week =x

-Chad-

Slackerator
Nah, I think Nite is kind of good at it though..I know vts who was here for the tri (he's from AR) I think is good as well.

We're usually always up for smash so anytime though =o

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Ah I see. Well just keep me posted. I'll definitely come out and smash. Are you any good at Marvel vs Capcom 2?
I will try to learn it just for you. =D

Anyway yay first tourney I won.

Things I noticed at the tourney:

Chamberlain, VTS, and Myztek have improved a noticeable amount. Raymond too actually.

Chamberlain and Kyo getting third and second respectively. Good ****.

First picks in draft crews is broken.

Screeh.

I didn't get to play jack or really talk to him that much this tourney.

Last thing, if anybody didn't appreciate my loudness or **** talk. My bad. Was just too hype. Just make fun of me or tell me to stop if you don't like it. ;( I only make fun of you guys cause I <3 yall.

If anyone is actually serious about wanting to learn from one of the DML people, you can I guess AIM me if you want advice. The only conditions is that it either has to be really specific or I go on spiel about how to learn for yourself.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I was garbs at this tournament.

Except that 10-20second period in the last crew battle I did against Chad.

Nite

Smash Champion
Nah, I'm not good at Marvel. Lol.

I wouldn't really consider myself "good" at any fighting games besides smash. I like to play a lot of them, but I know the definition of "good" doesn't mean what it used to be back when beating your friends made you good. Haha.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Posting pictures really soon............ lost train of thought anyway ................. .................................. ................................................. .

umm yeah I am losing sleep over this so vts you better be doing the same. tell me when you want the pixs so I can send them though aim I guess small files for the win

Handorin

Smash Hero
Double post because I made two discoveries about our friend Raptor.
1. RAPTOR boost. No coincidence.
2. I found his play book.

Vts

Smash Champion
Iori just like post them in your photobucket and tomorrow when i go up to the school i'll edit it with the pictures and everything and try to make it look pro.

but might take a while depending how fast youtube is but first 1 should be up tuesday at latest and monday afternoon for earliest

also taking clips from the crew battle for my IC combo video and releasing trailer soon :psycho:

was good to see everyone and i know i should have played IC in tournament instead of my sheik but gg anyways :).

also iori post the names of the crews and the people in the crews

might post a raw version of the crews w/o pictures and then re uoload them later with the pictures doesn't matter up to you guys.

<3

btw NES loved the 50+ matches we played was great and i think thats what made me better all of a sudden for crews ;) (even though i didn't play falcon lol)

and at tom.... WTF!!!!!!

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I will try to learn it just for you. =D

Anyway yay first tourney I won.

Things I noticed at the tourney:

Chamberlain, VTS, and Myztek have improved a noticeable amount. Raymond too actually.

Chamberlain and Kyo getting third and second respectively. Good ****.

First picks in draft crews is broken.

Screeh.

I didn't get to play jack or really talk to him that much this tourney.

Last thing, if anybody didn't appreciate my loudness or **** talk. My bad. Was just too hype. Just make fun of me or tell me to stop if you don't like it. ;( I only make fun of you guys cause I <3 yall.

If anyone is actually serious about wanting to learn from one of the DML people, you can I guess AIM me if you want advice. The only conditions is that it either has to be really specific or I go on spiel about how to learn for yourself.
You know what I've noticed? I've noticed that I ALLLLWAYS LIKE TO KEEP MY FAVORITE SNACKS HAANDY, YEAAAH...

Also, that chart is sexy and manly

Top Bottom