• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
LOL sometimes I think you guys forget to have fun while playing games. I had a lot of fun playing Brawl and dying in hilarious ways. IHSB was visibly annoyed by his deaths. Same thing with Melee, sure I died, and killed my partners a lot... but it was funny. Why so serious?
Yup not much in there about us having fun <.< I mean I enjoy playing you........................ you know and aww well forget it

people caring about my feelings is so untouched, like a turning signal in an asian persons car.

(Asian Lady): I wonder how many clicks it takes to go to the next (r)lane.... none of well I merge good (r)luck everybody else.

sounds of dead and explosion

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Yup not much in there about us having fun <.< I mean I enjoy playing you........................ you know and aww well forget it

people caring about my feelings is so untouched, like a turning signal in an asian persons car.

(Asian Lady): I wonder how many clicks it takes to go to the next (r)lane.... none of well I merge good (r)luck everybody else.

sounds of dead and explosion
Well heck I know you were having fun, you always look like your having fun though. I need to fights you in brawl more anyway cause you seem to know all the characters without even playing them. Sorry about my movie/comics nerdrage when we went to ci-ci's. Bad comic movies make me nerdrage SO HARD.

Inocram

Smash Cadet
Oh man! I feel terrible. Iori was that you who called me? Man my phone was on low volume and they didn't really introduce themselves. Not to mention I wasn't the liveliest for phone conversation =(

One thing I did get from that muffled conversation is that we are playing some MvC2 some time soon.

Grrrr I'm sorry.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Well heck I know you were having fun, you always look like your having fun though. I need to fights you in brawl more anyway cause you seem to know all the characters without even playing them. Sorry about my movie/comics nerdrage when we went to ci-ci's. Bad comic movies make me nerdrage SO HARD.
What are you talking about, that was my fav part. I love talking about movies and rating them and stuff so, from now on you know your gold is welcome here :confused: We have to do that more often when you come to visit. Like right now we both watch about like 5 movies and just discuss theme hard core like.

j00t

Smash Champion
NES n00b while not playing Melee:

NES n00b playing Melee:
OH MY GOD. I love you Jack.

I played Brawl for around a month consistently because I wanted it to be so good. I started to learn slowly that it was actually bad, but I just had to find something good with it.

Watching Reflex play is pretty much the only good thing about Brawl.

Vts

Smash Champion
no one can team with me cause i'm too awesome.
pfft i'm my own team. (no lie i play 2 people at once :D)

not getting drunk this weekend changed my mind.

GD finding a job is annoying when its not like locally lol

but i got some crazy virtual on recordings to show that are on my xbox.

o btw do i need to bring my xbox or just my hard drive?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Insert joke here about playing Ice Climbers

not getting drunk this weekend changed my mind.

I wish I was cool like Chamberlin and had a job in Little Rock.

Blah blah blah. Virtual On. I'm a giant homosexual (for Chamberlin)
Why no getting drunk?! I was looking forward to that. T_T The end of school has been really suckidy.

Vts

Smash Champion
Why no getting drunk?! I was looking forward to that. T_T The end of school has been really suckidy.
maybe idk how much money my parents will give me for the trip but if its enough for get some rum then i'll get some since your right its end of school.

and cus all the rum at the house is also gone lol.

wanna be a bro and let me barrow like $10 :D

once i move in i'll pay you back.

Vts

Smash Champion
I can buy stuff

Maybe not for everyone, but at least for us two.
well i'm a cheap date so 2-3 drinks max and i'll be set for the night lol.

last time it was just 1 shot and that beer and i was good idk how much tom had or u had.

but if i have enough money i'll buy/chip in sorry if i can't and i'll love you long long time if you cover me :)

also get some matches recorded so i can make combo video lol

edit- hey chamberlin i got those CDs u wanted so tomorrow i'm coming over to give them to you and to chill/look for a job

j00t

Smash Champion
Our team should be named "Team Raptor Strike" or something, n00b

Link + GnW ftw

Vts

Smash Champion
hmm maybe craigslist isn't the best place to look for a job lol.

just sent like 5 emails to ppl asking for more info on the job and better idea of location.

i need to find one soon so i can move in with my lover i mean friends >D .

only job experience also is from working on paintball field as a ref lol.

and that job i wouldn't even call a job cus it as for like 8 hours a week.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
hmm maybe craigslist isn't the best place to look for a job lol.

just sent like 5 emails to ppl asking for more info on the job and better idea of location.

i need to find one soon so i can move in with my lover i mean friends >D .

only job experience also is from working on paintball field as a ref lol.

and that job i wouldn't even call a job cus it as for like 8 hours a week.
come work for me vts and recruit honeybees for us to have rated stuff with ;) I will pay you in rubles and you can learn from yo best friend (Iori) not chams <.<

Handorin

Smash Hero
Okay.

I'm serious.

IHOP Pancake eating contest side tournament.

WHO'S IN
Im pretty sure I destroyed you last time. >_>

On another note, I have about $20 left in my bank account, some of which needs to buy me gas before I go back to work next week.

I probably should have waited to buy guitar hero metallica. >_>

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I doubt any of you would make time past playing Melee but I'll probably stay later since I don't get off work until 2. Sooo... if anyone is willing to fight me I can bring my 360 and SC4+DoA4. Brawl and GG:AC of course.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Dear -Chad-,

DJ Boonbuggy and Tomcat will both be in attendance at the Tri-Weekly, and both take you up on your IHOP Pancake eating contest. I'm fairly certain that our entire crew would mop the floor with yours when it comes to any eating contest. We have Handorin; he is 89% Pizza. We have DJ Boon who could eat a truck full of trucks full of hamburgers. I don't know if Virgilijus will be in town, but he could probably eat said truck if it weren't full of meat - he is a pescitarian. And my lungs have never deflated, so I think I can take you. So if you want a side tournament for pancake eating, I raise you a pancake eating crewbattle.

Sincerely yours,

Tom.

Top Bottom