• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I know what a lot of my weaknesses are. I just need to weed them out with some good old fashioned friendlies with some higher level players. Sadly, only once every three weeks makes progress pretty slow... I'm not one of those people who can get amazing just sitting alone playing against cpus.

@VTS - If Chad's your teacher, then I'll be your in-house teaching assistant. Hurry up and move in!

Vts

Smash Champion
@VTS - If Chad's your teacher, then I'll be your in-house teaching assistant. Hurry up and move in!
<3, applied for like 3 different jobs up in the little rock area its kind of hard finding places that are like not fast food lol.

hiring freeze still at the best buy in LR.

checking mall next week since this weekend parents took car and to lazy to go up there tomorrow :D.

we will have another one of those endless matches until i get tired of that character and we switch lol.

50-60 stocks is pretty good amount before getting tired of a map/character right?

edit- want to hang out tomorrow?

j00t

Smash Champion
Can't wait to go to Memphis in a week~

I'm really considering doing GnW the whole tourney :p

Vts

Smash Champion
virtual on is out and its so much fun god bringing my xbox and playing it as the side tournament.

god chamber bringing it over later and its amazing and i just jizzed in my pants.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
virtual on is out and its so much fun god bringing my xbox and playing it as the side tournament.

god chamber bringing it over later and its amazing and i just jizzed in my pants.
I'll play that game with you, but you should learn melty blood like you said you would. ;(

I'll bring some other fighting games to the next triweekly just in case people actually want to play them. >_>

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll play that game with you, but you should learn melty blood like you said you would. ;(

I'll bring some other fighting games to the next triweekly just in case people actually want to play them. >_>
yeah it sucks now its not split screen its system link and online only for multiplayer so might have to barrow friends hard drive and bring my xbox and tv/system link cord.

but like we will trade off i'll teach u voot and u teach me melty blood.

also going to get good at blaze blue when it comes out.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hmm, well.... how much is Von? I might buy it. Then you can just bring yours and I have mine.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hmm, well.... how much is Von? I might buy it. Then you can just bring yours and I have mine.
1200 points so basicly $15.

hell i'll even in chip in $5 for you to buy it cus its really really technical.

jump canceling is a must so after your done boosting u don't have end lag and also increases ur ground speed if ur really good.

working on the side stepping and blocking melee attacks now as well getting off more aerial attacks.

but u have to unlock 1 guy and he is good but u not the best cus he gets hurt while fighting by nothing he is the pichu of the game

about to go play it some more.

there isn't a tier list out yet but everyone is really good just got to find out what they are good at lol.

whats also cool is u can customize controls to basically anything you want so its fits u better.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
1200 points so basicly $15.

hell i'll even in chip in $5 for you to buy it cus its really really technical.

jump canceling is a must so after your done boosting u don't have end lag and also increases ur ground speed if ur really good.

working on the side stepping and blocking melee attacks now as well getting off more aerial attacks.

but u have to unlock 1 guy and he is good but u not the best cus he gets hurt while fighting by nothing he is the pichu of the game

about to go play it some more.

there isn't a tier list out yet but everyone is really good just got to find out what they are good at lol.

whats also cool is u can customize controls to basically anything you want so its fits u better.
geez vts, why don't you and that thing get a room.

BunBun

Smash Master
Dude, BlazBlue is going to be tight.
And is anyone up to do anything smash-wise the weekend before E-52?
I'm going to need my fix. And I want to show NES n00b my trash Fox that I picked up a couple weeks ago =P

Nite

Smash Champion
Everybody's welcome, Industry. :D Which reminds me, I've been in hibernation. I'll let you guys know the next time I'll be able to make it. I haven't been playing smash at all.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I may come to hang out if that is ok!!!!
Anyone is welcome. Since you host those fighting game tourneys, I am curious as to what games do you play?

As to Bunbun, haha ok man. Good to know you are at least practicing now. =p Coming soon me being able to play more fighting games at a basic level. More news when it develops (which knowing me will take a while).

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Come on guys, Wii sports is where it's at. Have you seen how balanced boxing is?

I was playing Melee the other night, and then I died.

BunBun

Smash Master
Yeah Cyner, I know the feeling. I was playing some kid named kirkq and I had this one terribad match where he 4 stocked me in 1:12....
I responded by falcon punching him the next match.

Ah, NES d00d, I've been "practicing" as much as school allows, which is sadly not as much as I'd like. I just came back from one final, and I have 5 left T-T

-Chad-

Slackerator
I remember this one time I was playing brawl, and I had to stab myself in the hand and put hot needles underneath my fingernails to distract myself from the pain.

Vts

Smash Champion
In my opinion this is the only competitive game coming out soon that people should get excited about.

*cough cough* That, and nobody cares about Virtual On *cough*
:(

i'm going to now drink away my pains cus of you!!!

its so much fun i need to bring it over next time or just DL'd it to ur xbox.

man i need money for that rum lol

might just have to buy a normal bottle.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I remember this one time I was playing brawl, and I had to stab myself in the hand and put hot needles underneath my fingernails to distract myself from the pain.
LOL sometimes I think you guys forget to have fun while playing games. I had a lot of fun playing Brawl and dying in hilarious ways. IHSB was visibly annoyed by his deaths. Same thing with Melee, sure I died, and killed my partners a lot... but it was funny. Why so serious?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
LOL sometimes I think you guys forget to have fun while playing games. I had a lot of fun playing Brawl and dying in hilarious ways. IHSB was visibly annoyed by his deaths. Same thing with Melee, sure I died, and killed my partners a lot... but it was funny. Why so serious?
When I play smash (any of the three), everything I do that doesn't involve my hands or the controller is involuntary, unless something sufficiently surprising pulls me out of that trance.

Inocram

Smash Cadet
I think we're coming to this.

I'm so tempted to get Virtual On and I looked into blazblue a tad.

Neither exceed my desire for some MvC2 action on the 360 though.

Handorin

Smash Hero
When I play smash (any of the three), everything I do that doesn't involve my hands or the controller is involuntary, unless something sufficiently surprising pulls me out of that trance.
Ya, like NesNoob does the raptor
or PC Chris puffs his cheeks
M2K does this weird lip thing.

Also, I think the highlight of that night is when I jumped off the stage, rested Chad, but Jack spiked him back down.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Ya, like NesNoob does the raptor
or PC Chris puffs his cheeks
M2K does this weird lip thing.

Also, I think the highlight of that night is when I jumped off the stage, rested Chad, but Jack spiked him back down.
Man that was brutal and hilarious.

I need to practice my Melee so I can at least keep up with you guys a little.

Also I forsee a MvC2 side tourney in the future.

Vts

Smash Champion
MVC2 is easy win for me then i just fill the screen and my team is MSS

sorry i only know how to infinite with them lol.

god i love playing people at other games and then they realize i'm better at other games and smash is either my worst or down there.

i lick my lips when ever i'm doing good or something cool, its like i'm tasting it when i lick my lips lol

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Well if you wanna find out how good you are at other games... I have Soul Calibur 4, Dead or Alive 4, Guilty Gear: Accent Core, and Mario Party 8 ;)

Top Bottom