• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
yeah did the work and now waiting until mom get home to say ok u can go.

l4d is fun but halo is more fun.

i should bring my xbox and halo 3 ;).
Halo 3 sucks. Didn't you know?

CE >> 2 > 3

I used to be able to doubleshoot consistently in Halo 2. Too bad I'm an awful teammate.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I leave at 10 but hay you know I will be back, lol. Don't forget chams bring you clothes for some extreme ddr. Oh and vice I got the dvd recorder and like enough cds for everyone to basically have there own. I will catch you guys on the flip I to got to do a few things to catch up to vts.

battourye

Smash Rookie
If only I had a car. I don't think Roxas is taking me this time. I do sorely miss the Arby's conveniently located nearby.

battourye

Smash Rookie
I just woke up, so it looks like I'm not coming.

Oh well, there's always next year.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
>.> ...........<.< I did chams, lol Dk for the win all the way. I declare this tourny to be called ''Nigg get out my kindom'' Thanks you all for showing up. This just happened.

@Nite I heart you dawg. Sticking in there to the end :3
@Nes You can't beat my dk son lol
@Vice nice matches man I really wish I could play you more.
@Very tasty snow tastey all shiek eh
@CO thanks for rooting for me lol XD
@Handorine the vibration was good
@Roxsas I saw you tring to do the shark combo
@Fizz I really didn't see any of your matches, but I hope you had fun.
@Chams you let me down man, what happen to all doc T_T
@Trey good job man, I know you will be pro in no time.
@Tom you're the best, coolest person in the world, and I know you were there in spirit. Also, I will give you a thousand dollars next time I see you. No takesies backsies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Iori was too strong. Good stuff taking first. Great performance as always. Platforms are not my friend, hahaha. Good games.

Chad- Close set, man. Ya need some earplugs for Iori and you would've won.

NES- Close set as well. Good/Gay Fox, my man. Falcon all day though.

IHSB- Intense matches, dude. Scared me the 2nd match. I got impatient and you took advantage of it. Good job.

G. Vice- Should've definitely played Fox/Falco against you guys. <3 You/Iori aren't fair. I enjoyed our matches though definitely. More friendlies next time!

Chamberlin- Didn't play you much, but the friendlies were fun. We'll play more at the next one. GGs.

Handorin/Hyper- Best team ever.

CO/Fizz- Hope you guys had fun. I love my crew. We should definitely play Melee more often. Was nice to have you around. Next time, I'll play Fox/Falco and not suck it up with my Jiggs in teams. Draculove will have revenge. Hahaha.

Tom- You're beautiful! You're beautiful! It's true! Give me your Captain America hat. I will sex you all day. (You didn't even have to edit to get this shoutout)

See everybody in 3 weeks. GGs everyone.

Vts

Smash Champion
iori sing with me. everyone else ignore this!

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me

<3 :D

gg and its very terrible smasher lol.

was good to see everyone was fun more ddr next time and possibly l4d or halo.

man i think i got what chamber had idk how lol all drainage and stuff

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
Unofficial Results:

Singles:
(15 entrants, 3 pools of 5)

1st- Iori
2nd- Nite
3rd- Chad
4th- NES Noob
5th- IHSB
5th- Chamberlin
7th- Wolfeye
7th- (?)
9th- CO
9th- (?)
9th- (?)
9th- (?)

Doubles:
Round Robin (6 teams) + Finals for tie-breaker

1st- Chad & Chamberlin (4-1 sets, 9-3 matches)
2nd- Iori & Gvice (4-1 sets, 9-3 matches)
3rd- NES Noob & Wolfeye (4-1 sets, 9-4 matches)
4th- IHSB & Roxas
5th- (?)
6th- (?)

Probably give shoutouts later

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Best Tri-weekly yet despite my sicklyness. Iori plz put up all the singles and doubles matches.

@Iori - I'm proud of you for going all the way with DK. I know people complain about your camping, but everyone's got their own brand of gayness. I let you down by not sticking with Doc T_T. I thought I could do ok with him, it wasn't meant to be. Fox and Ganon are the only characters I feel comfortable with in tourny play.

@Chad - We beat level 15! And it didn't take 5 hours. :D Next tri-weekly, we'll beat the whole game! And we won teams! Although, I fear we'll have to retire Team Upsmash for the time being...

@Vash the Stampede - I'm gonna have to beat the Smash into you somehow. ICs are strong enough to do well against anything(except for maybe Peach). I'll be keeping a lookout for the nearest waterfall to train you under. Love. And Peeeeeace!

@Vice - Next time it's just you and me! Fox and Ganny all the way!

@Spaceballs - Once Seif gets home, we're gonna watch the next Bawlfest/Clannad. Also, sexy Samus as always.

@Nite - Looks like your training non Fox/Falco characters which is pretty cool. Your Jiggs's rests were ridiculous. I'm trying to stray from Fox, but I'm failing...

@Wolfeye - You've gotten good very fast. Props! Learn more rest combos with Jiggs, and you'll be set, 'cause your spacing/backairs are pretty good.

@Noob - You beasted us in teams! I think your Fox is better than your Falcon... Watching/playing your Fox has actually added new gaynesses to my own Fox. I guess that's a good thing lol.

Right now Nite, Chad, Iori, Space, and Noob are a cut above the rest at Smash. I feel I'm getting closer to you guys.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Best Tri-weekly yet despite my sicklyness. Iori plz put up all the singles and doubles matches.

@Iori - I'm proud of you for going all the way with DK. I know people complain about your camping, but everyone's got their own brand of gayness. I let you down by not sticking with Doc T_T. I thought I could do ok with him, it wasn't meant to be. Fox and Ganon are the only characters I feel comfortable with in tourny play.

@Chad - We beat level 15! And it didn't take 5 hours. :D Next tri-weekly, we'll beat the whole game! And we won teams! Although, I fear we'll have to retire Team Upsmash for the time being...

@Vash the Stampede - I'm gonna have to beat the Smash into you somehow. ICs are strong enough to do well against anything(except for maybe Peach). I'll be keeping a lookout for the nearest waterfall to train you under. Love. And Peeeeeace!

@Vice - Next time it's just you and me! Fox and Ganny all the way!

@Spaceballs - Once Seif gets home, we're gonna watch the next Bawlfest/Clannad. Also, sexy Samus as always.

@Nite - Looks like your training non Fox/Falco characters which is pretty cool. Your Jiggs's rests were ridiculous. I'm trying to stray from Fox, but I'm failing...

@Wolfeye - You've gotten good very fast. Props! Learn more rest combos with Jiggs, and you'll be set, 'cause your spacing/backairs are pretty good.

@Noob - You beasted us in teams! I think your Fox is better than your Falcon... Watching/playing your Fox has actually added new gaynesses to my own Fox. I guess that's a good thing lol.

Right now Nite, Chad, Iori, Space, and Noob are a cut above the rest at Smash. I feel I'm getting closer to you guys.

>.> you said nite and chad first :urg:

Vts

Smash Champion
is this a contest to see who can come up with what VTS stands for now or something lol.

yeah i need to work more with them i will train and train!!!!

peach is hardest match up for me then its luigi, samus, and mewtwo (wtf is this character i should just throw meow mix at it and hope to run away and fight another day).

what time you off this week chamber might be able to get some smash in :)

edit- new crew should be called Gao (great and original) :D

-Chad-

Slackerator
Thanks to everyone who attended, and hopefully you all got home safe =D

I kind of accidently destroyed the bracket so I can't post it >_> sowwy.

in no order of importance

Roxas- Thanks for coming and bringing your crew, although I'm not sure how much fun they're having since I never really see them play anyone else =x maybe I missed it or somethin hah. You are defintally improving a lot, we gotta get some friendlies in at the next one if I get time.

Iori- Good job beastin with DK. You hurt my spirit cheering against me T.T

Gvice- Once again, you are the reason distance johns aren't acceptable what with the coming 6 hours to get here (holy ****). I still LOVE watching your Ganon play and man you tricked the hell out of me so many times.... seriously...when we played in teams vs your I was thinking "Okay I know he's going to want to hit me but there should be no way he can reach meomg he just iceskated to me and now I'm dead...."

Wolfeye- We still need to play some friendlies sometime =o your Marth simply beasted me in teams

Chamberlin- YESSSSSSS I'm still psyched we beat 15 in Red Star, though I gotta step it up so I can stay alive on the next level. I'm seriously looking forward to the next tri just to play again.

vts- u r teh uber blak mahge. Gotta get some friendlies with you sometime as well >.<

Nite- Daamn close set, I thought I had you then you were like all hitting me and I was all like quit it but you were all like lol no.

CO brad- holy **** I haven't seen you since that getogether at Zero's house a loong time ago, I'm glad to see you're still an amazing person hahah.

Fizz- I'm happy you could make it again man, I saw you beastin Iori in SF4 =o I should've played a few matches with you heh.

Lance- COME TO THE NEXT ONE!

Noob- Where you at!? We had a very short evil gay fox ditto and that was it, we'll have to get some friendlies next time.

Shai- I'm sad you didn't come dood : (

Cyner- Also sad you didn't make it : (

Trey- Glad you could make it man, I didn't get a chance to see you play/play friendlies with you though : (

Axel- Sorry I forgot your name! >_>

hand- Sorry for not playin L4D again >_>

Jack- >.> we seem to have these matches where your last stock you just keep hitting me.

Sorry if I forgot anyone >_< these shoutouts make me wish I had played more friendlies dammit...

Also sorry we didn't run a side tournament(again) we just aren't having enough time due to the tourny not starting on time >.> (we'll have a GH side tourny one day roxas)

Also if I came off as :mad: to anyone I didn't mean it :confused:

I'll post the date for the next one in a few days, I've got to see if we're going to Final Round which falls on the next tri date.

<3 YOU ALL

Vts

Smash Champion
Ooh. If you guys go to Final Round, if there's a spot for me, I'll go. <3
wtf is final round mesa might wanna go.

that was fun watching chad and chamber play that one game.

silly future Russians when will you learn

hey nite you should tell zero to bring his megaman battle net 2 to the next tournament so i can battle him :).

-Chad-

Slackerator
Aight Nite I'll do that.
Melee looks like it's gonna be weak though that's why we're hesitant to go, but I think it'd be fun regardless to see all the other fighting games being played.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Justin Wong is entering Brawl at Final Round. >_>

But ya, melee has like....25 people pre regged.

No shoutouts casue Im lazy

Cept, it needs more L4d, more GH, less dangerous floating mushrooms.

Inocram

Smash Cadet
The fun caliber goes up with every passing tri-weekly. Might have to do with my progression from Terribad to ~pretty bad~ on the skillometer.

Obligatory shoutouts:

Arby's - dude you and curly fries **** when you play together.

Roxas - shoutoutshoutoutshoutout

IHSB/wolf - thanks for playin' friendlies w/ me a bit.

Nite - I would like to ban corneria. No you don't. I learned a lot from that brief exchange.

So yeah, I hope we can stay longer next time so I can play a ton of friendlies along with some other stuff. I wanna show you guys Phantom Dust next time.

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
shout outs!

IHSB - Dude you have by far helped me soooooooooo much thanks for playing with me for so long and teaching me a thing or two =) and also good stuff in teams we actually won a few =0

hando - Good matches in melee we are like super even but it needs more guitar hero next time =)

Wolf - really awesome matches I didn't tame the clap traps well enough to beat you in pools maybe next time lol

Iori- You my friend are to good.. I loved your new saying as you up b-ed me to death with Donkey Kong lol

Vts- Snuggies are pro stuff

But yea like ino said maybe next time we can stay longer. Trey had to go back to college and stuff but still every time I come to one of these I can tell an extreme difference in my melee game. Had a great time everybody see yall in three weeks =0

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite - I would like to ban corneria. No you don't. I learned a lot from that brief exchange.
Did you say you wanted to ban Corneria? I thought you said you wanted to counterpick Corneria. If you wanted to ban it, then yea. That'd been a nice ban against Fox. I wouldn't counterpick Fox there though. My bad if I misunderstood. I think that's what you said though. Keep playing that sheik man.

Vts

Smash Champion
Iori- You my friend are to good.. I loved your new saying as you up b-ed me to death with Donkey Kong lol

iori need this :psycho:

next time nite i'll beat you with IC and same goes for you NES i will destroy the walls of gay with these hammers!!!

Edit- computer ppl i need some help, my computer can't multi task worth crap and it freezes up and restarts random is their anything that i can do to stop it?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I need more details if you can.

Maybe computer specs too.

But prelim diagnostic sounds like a processor problem.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
@Chamberlin - good games man! I notice improvement from you, and that scares me. I want to be Arkansas' best one day, but it seems you are determined to hold that title! Thanks for letting me crash at ur place too, it was appreciated a ton. Fox/ Ganny will be feared! :D hehe good stuff can't wait to team with you next tri and kick it again.

@VTS- Thanks for bringing me man, you're the best! Keep working on ur ICs and get some mindgames with that tech skill and you'll be the next Iori...cept not so scrubbish hehe :3

@Iori- Hehe although I hate on you, you know it's the opposite <3 dude I am sorry I let you down in teams T_T ...if only you had just carried us a little more we could have done it. But I don't mind, Team upsmash was too good lol. it was great teaming with you and beating you up while we were on teams :3...great ganon/m2 sets we had too. I'm just afraid cuz I know if you can do that to me with Mewtwo, then with ur other really high tier characters...It'd be bad >< I need more practice, and to play you more! but grats on beasting with DK, it's always a pleasure to play with/against you ^^

@Chad- dude thanks for getting these tri's up man. It's awesome how you coordinate it all and I know it's gotta be stressful living with Iori and all >.> ...but yeah dude YOU tricked me so much in teamsies... and dude I can't touch your marth/fox/ (insert character here) your too good, hope to get some friendlies next time.

@IHSB - dude sorry I didn't get to record with you. I missed playing ur Samus a bunch, hopefully next time we'll get tons of friendlies. My mind is scarred from Goosh Goosh...I hate you D: Yuminiki is too good tho, who needs smash? lol

@NES Noob- thanks for sandbagging me some matches man :D but as always your C. falcon is on roids. Good stuff, more friendlies next time!

@Nite- Niiiiite! You sexy man you. Grats on 2nd bro, I heard you went all beast mode. Sorry I missed it, but business called me elsewhere lol. But dude, tri after next it's me and you bro! Can't wait, but for now me and Chams got some reppin' to do for AR! Awesome stuff, next time we get more friendlies. I need the spacies practice. <3

@Handorine- friendlies next time! also I loved ur headphones, what were they called again? I wanna get some!

@Wolfeye- you have potential dude good stuff. More friendlies next time ^^

@Shai- I waited for you to show and teach me fun tech stuffs but you weren't there D:

<3 you midsouthers! I had a blast thanks for being so awesome~

Handorin

Smash Hero
Double Post because apparently....

Tommorow is FREE pancake day at IHOP. Who wants to go?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Just a reminder if you make the Triweekly the 21st of March I will be able to make it there and I will probably go grave digging and revive the great Disc Jockey Daniel Boon Buggy and bring him with me.

Top Bottom