• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Aight, As Always I come bringing my wallet full o' cash for da gas :3

I'd offer to drive but I don't trust my car or my driving skills to get us safely to Mississippi. Especially if we're taking traffic advice from Iori >.> ...punk got us lost for like 30 mins XD

hehe <3 @ Iori

G. Vice

Smash Lord
*talks smack*

Just so you boys know, Me and Iori plan on eating some faces this weekend hehe :3

we'll be gentle ^^

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
mookieRah isn't coming because he's going to some Street Fighter IV thing in tupelo. So it looks like it's just me again. I'm not really looking forward to dodging deer for three hours again on the way back. Would it be possible for me to stay the night there Friday or Saturday?

Or maybe I could stay with n00b one of those nights depending on what he's doing?

I just know leaving at 800 AM Saturday driving by myself three hours and then driving by myself three hours again at midnight and narrowly avoiding crashing into dozens of deer is not fun.

Bleh.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Lets see what we have here
snk vs capcom (Shin niphon kikaku)
Brawl + or regular brawl
ddr :)
L4D I don't have a computer to run it but w/e
SF 4
Starcraft teams random hat drawing for brackets (hopes nes and chad eliminate each other)
soul caliber <.< >,>
guitar hero looks at handorine.... oh hay roxsas
star fox we don't have four controllers \ _ /
mario power tennis tourney teams you have to stand the entire time you play
mario kart double dash or wii gayness kart
Zack and Wiki who can beat the puzzles faster I love watching this
Dragonball z tenkaichi 3
Shotime championship boxing I highly recommend lol

Just my opinion

chamberlin

Smash Ace
F yeah DK only in singles I won't let you down this time chams :3
I better not see that Shiek! I've been sharpening my DDR skills, so be prepared! Although, I don't wanna play long enough to get sweat all in my clothes...

@VTS - I get off of work at 1:00 on Friday. So, 1:30 would be earliest I could leave. We should try to drive back Saturday night.

Vts

Smash Champion
I better not see that Shiek! I've been sharpening my DDR skills, so be prepared! Although, I don't wanna play long enough to get sweat all in my clothes...

@VTS - I get off of work at 1:00 on Friday. So, 1:30 would be earliest I could leave. We should try to drive back Saturday night.
yeah reece wants to come back saturday night also idk what time he gets off friday but has work at noon on sunday

Vts

Smash Champion
Well bring changing clothes scrub :laugh: and soap.
i planned on using iori's secret training juice to wash myself with and dry off with the pika-chad towel and wear ihsb sexy clothes :psycho:

<inner thoughts>man i just want to stand above iori while he sleeps and slowly eat his brain and dissect him and find out what makes him tick.

txting him now to find out what time he gets off.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
i planned on using iori's secret training juice to wash myself with and dry off with the pika-chad towel and wear ihsb sexy clothes :psycho:

<inner thoughts>man i just want to stand above iori while he sleeps and slowly eat his brain and dissect him and find out what makes him tick.

Stalker................

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

*Spoilers* I have over 61 iori controling my every movement. Everytime my brain iori asks how many there are in my body, they all respond old enough to know your a *hore. :urg:

Vts

Smash Champion
no much love from ppl i see, jack locking his closet of amazing and iori being a robot being controlled by other robots.

well reece gets off at 5-6ish so leave at 6ish yeah little late so we get there and basicly play for 2-3 hours then sleep.

so much school work already did 6 assignments this week and still have like 4 english essays to write before done with 1 chapter in english lol

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Alright Chams when should I be at ur place man? i'll be calling you sometime tomorrow. I got a test at 11:00 AM and I'll be done by twelve. if I drive like a maniac I could be there at 3:00 PM. And yay saturday night is good thanks chams and VTS :3

friendlies plz I can't wait <3

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Haha wow first login since July. Yeah I really want to come this weekend but I literally just walked in the door after having an 8 o clock class. Having serious car trouble now and not sure if I'll be able to go just completely depending on the situation. So if you guys want to head over there a bit earlier I understand and we'll have to play next weekend or something. I'm just not sure what kind of position I'll be in until prolly early tomorrow afternoon.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Alright Chams when should I be at ur place man? i'll be calling you sometime tomorrow. I got a test at 11:00 AM and I'll be done by twelve. if I drive like a maniac I could be there at 3:00 PM. And yay saturday night is good thanks chams and VTS :3

friendlies plz I can't wait <3
Just get to my place and we can play friendlies until we go. I'll be at my place around 2:00, so come around any time you like.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yes VTS, do what you gotta do but let's hit the road ASAP!

Until then it will suffice for Chamberlin to destroy me for a while :x

:D

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I can't destroy you anymore. You've gotten too good.

I gotta get some matches with you to sharpen my Doc.

Edit at Hando - I don't actually like LFD that much... *watches out for Chad's fist to come through his computer screen*

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Awesome, chambers I should be at your place between 3 and 4! Rdy the wii/cube/ melee playing device...for friendlies are wanted! Until as soon as we can leave and we can friendly more at iori/chad/space's place =D

Top Bottom