• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRC presents "YAY WON EVERYTHING!" ===RESULTS UP first page===

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
well, it's been proven. Yay wins everything.

RESULTS

Brawl Teams
1: Blowjobs from Blackholes (Yay and TRC) ($35.00)
2: Devin AND Bo ($15.00)
3: Fireball ( Khaoz and Drege) ($0.00)
4: Bayside Samurai
5: Bottom Tier Whores

Brawl Singles
1: Yay ($60.00)
2: Devin ($30.00)
3: Area 6 ($10.00)
4: N3XUS
5: Azzy
5: Khaoz
7: Mike
7: Ramz
9: Thunder
9: Bo
9: Gary
9: Token
13: Justin
13: Snap.
13: Hybrid
13: Drege
17: Blaze
17: Dustin
17: Necros
17: L'

Brawl+
1: Everlasting yay (Wolf)
2: Byron (Link, Diddy)
3: TRC (Falco, Charizard)
4: Zeadro (Pikachu)
5: Mike (Lucas)
5: Justin (Zelda, Ganon)
7: Ramz (Sonic, Mario, Wolf)
7: Shenanigans (Captain)
9: Peaches Legzzz (Peach)
9: Yayz Money
9: Newb

I like to ride this thing called the **** train. I give people rides on it.

Let me give you the lowdown...

HEEEEEERE THEY COME!
CLICKETY-CLACK,

D
O
W
N

T
H
E

T
R
A
C
K
S
!

IT'S LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS!

TWO OF THE GREATEST TRAIN VIDEOS WE'VE EVER OFFERED! AND NOW THROUGH THIS SPECIAL TV OFFER, YOU GET TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!

YOU GET BIG TRAINS,

LITTLE TRAINS,

STEAM TRAINS,

DIESEL, FREIGHT AND PASSENGER TRAINS,

EVEN TRAINS THAT BLOW THROUGH SNOW!

OLD TRAINS,

NEW TRAINS,

FAST TRAINS,

SLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWW TRAINS,

SSSSSSSSSMOKIN' TRAINS!

EVEN TRAINS FROM
AROUND THE WORLD!

+PLUS+

TOY TRAINS,

TROLLEY TRAINS,

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
WHEN YOU ORDER
LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS!
HEEEEEEAR THE WHISTLE BLOW!

FEEEEEEL THE HEAT!

SMEEEEELL THE SMOKE!

AS THESE TITANS OF THE TRACKS THUNDER ON BY!

KIDS LOVE 'EM TOO!

YOU'LL LOVE LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS! AND REMEMBER, THIS SPECTACULAR TWO-TAPE SET IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES!

SO HOP ON BOARD AND GET TWO GRRRREAT TAPES FOR ONE GRRRREAT PRICE!

GET LOTS & LOTS OF TRAINS!

SATISFACTION. GUARANTEED!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
you da man

hey, is it better for everyone to have Brawl first, or Melee first?

I was going to go ahead and do Brawl at like 2:00 and then do Melee after... any suggestions?

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to make if there looks like there will be attendence. Brawl only for me though.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Looks like we're going to be making the Street Fighter 4 tourney official, I got a very large response locally about it. PS3 version.

Still needing some Wii's if we're gonna make Brawl run smooth. Only have 2 right now...

hope to see you folks here.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna try to show, but I'm technicallyyyyyyy not allowed to drive. I'm driving to Summerville tomorrow, but I'd rather not risk going to Columbia. Anyone from the Goose Creek area mind letting me hitch a ride? We can even take MY car on MY gas if you'd like.

TRC, I can bring a TV, a Wii, Brawl, Melee, whatever. You name it dude, I'll make it happen.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Foxy you da man

Peepee I knew you wouldn't be able to (I saw the Rawful tourney when I picked the date) but no worries, it probably won't be too big. BUT IF IT IS, I'll be sure to do more of them while we have the house un-sold :D I'll be missing you though, now we won't have anyone to stop Yay from winning melee lol

and yes EverlastingYay is coming... he just can't make that post... you know.

Yoshi-Kirby look forward to seeing you, glad you're willing to come. it will be worth it I promise!!!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
you are the MAN!

****, this is looking a lot bigger than I was thinking! I put some flyers up at our Play N Trade and Game Crazy... hope to get some response there. Of the smashers around here, they all seem able to go, so... yay!

I'm excited :D

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Columbia?! Heck yes, that is delicious, sir :3
I don't know what's going to be going down that weekend, but if nothing, I'll be there, and I'll bring at least 2 or 3 with me. Jam on it. It's IN Columbia, we have no excuse :O
If you need another setup, let me know. I mean, this is like 15 minutes from my house, lol.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'll try hard to get to this.

if I come, I'll bring whatever setups I can. I'll bring a ps2 + Arcana Heart as well, because that game is amazing.

edit: meleeee.

double edit: peteeeeeer.

ptown

Smash Ace
no one can tell, but i serious now. xerius.

thanks for offering that devin. we can make plans later if we're both free for this.

brandunnnnnnnnnnngh.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Waiiiitttttt, does that mean you're moving to Charleston, TRC? That's good for me, though not so much for you, I imagine. My Mewtwo is looking spiffy, by the way. :p Would be better if I could practice against a pretty solid YL. Know anyone that mains Young Link, perchance!? :p?

Ja

Smash Journeyman
Exams are done on May 5th, but I probably won't head back to Charlotte for a few days. Then I have like a month in Charlotte before I come back to Furman for summer classes. I'm at Furman from 6/08 until school starting.

You gonna be in Greenville for any of this?

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Every weekend? That sucks.

@TRC --

Why do you just have a random/empty house?

And why haven't we been using it?

That's the best venue, evar.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I am working on chairs and stuff. We'll be okay, probably.

See, my parents got this house and rented it to a bunch of college kids and my sister. then my sister moved away and the college kids did too. There is a duplex behind the house where me and another tenant live. So the house is empty, for sale, but we're still here. I decided to use all that space for something : )

I'll have pictures up soon so everyone can find it good. weather has been naaaaaasty *** today lol

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
wtf seriously FullMetal? holy ****, if you make it, I'll blow my load all over the place. Needless to say I'll make sure it's worth your while even if turnout sucks, har har. Hope you can make it man, looks like someone might be able to stop Yay from winning Melee singles after all...

sorry you can't be here Scha... I'd knock my teeth out for you to be here hombre. See you soon though.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
wtf seriously FullMetal? holy ****, if you make it, I'll blow my load all over the place. Needless to say I'll make sure it's worth your while even if turnout sucks, har har. Hope you can make it man, looks like someone might be able to stop Yay from winning Melee singles after all...

sorry you can't be here Scha... I'd knock my teeth out for you to be here hombre. See you soon though.
Aww yeah, I'll knock that hawt boi out of brackets ;)

He still owes me that Marth vs. Pichu MM. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom