• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRC presents "YAY WON EVERYTHING!" ===RESULTS UP first page===

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
hope you can bring those chairs, and yo self of course :D

updated the first post with picture directions of the street, cause I imagine, without it, it's a bit hard to tell which house you're supposed to be at.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Duuuude. So this means you're not moving to Charleston? :(

I can bring purple fuzzy saucer chairs that I use to play Melee in my room, and other games. Is the SF4 tourney really necessary? I don't have my stick anymore. Broke it playing Marvel. :\ I'll still pwn it up with a dualshock, I guess. We'll see.

By the way, I can bring a PS3 and such if we need them for SF4. I have two... Why? I don't know. But yeah dude, whatever you need me to bring, I can make it happen. I have a friend coming to play as well. It'll be a good time. So yeah... count me in. I'm almost positive I'm going to be able to go. I have a ride now.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yay!

yeah, SF4 is necessary though it will run last. it's necessary cause locally it's a huge interest and a lot of people want me to host it.

don't think we need any more PS3's so we're good on that. chairs sound awesome, friend sounds great. it shall be good to see you again my friend

I don't know if I am moving yet... after this tournament I might be. I don't know... my actual life scenario right now is still very confusing : ( heh

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
That's understandable. So that's a yes on chairs, and a no on 360/ps3's? Fair enough.

Yes, I'll play SF4. Just so you know, I don't intend to win lol. Street Fighter's fun, but I haven't gone any further than unlocking the characters. I don't practice. We'll see how it goes. :)

So the Guilty Gear part... that still happening? I'll bring my A-Game to GG. :)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
no GG tourney but we will have it here

got some sick people around here. from what I hear we have one of the best Bridget players.

I'm just about to pick it up. Robo-Ky forever my friend.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
That's understandable. So that's a yes on chairs, and a no on 360/ps3's? Fair enough.

Yes, I'll play SF4. Just so you know, I don't intend to win lol. Street Fighter's fun, but I haven't gone any further than unlocking the characters. I don't practice. We'll see how it goes. :)

So the Guilty Gear part... that still happening? I'll bring my A-Game to GG. :)
O snap u play gg. we'll have to get some matches in.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
OOO
I want to make this with plasma pickmin
current problem is only a ride i think i may have something worked out though

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Anyone around the lugoff-ridgeway Area going to this
about 10 mins from Columbia is lugoff

IF so can we set up a ride
Malikijah456 is my aim

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
My lord. To put this lightly, interest from my friends who play Smash has been astounding. As of now, I'm counting on 8 or 9 people coming with me, but we're going to be playing Brawl, so.. yeah...
Some of them play SF4 though, so I'd bet they'll be jammin' on that tournament. Some of them might join the Guity Gear shenanigans as well.
Should be mad funsies, looking forward to it :D

Also, Area_6, I'm in NE Columbia, so I might be able to hook you up. It's a little out of the way, but hey, I don't mind being a good Samaritan once in a while :D

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
My lord. To put this lightly, interest from my friends who play Smash has been astounding. As of now, I'm counting on 8 or 9 people coming with me, but we're going to be playing Brawl, so.. yeah...
Some of them play SF4 though, so I'd bet they'll be jammin' on that tournament. Some of them might join the Guity Gear shenanigans as well.

Also, Area_6, I'm in NE Columbia, so I might be able to hook you up. It's a little out of the way, but hey, I don't mind being a good Samaritan once in a while :D
Cmon, U know u want to get in on that melee action too.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Thunder you're awesome :D bringing in the business!

sure hope we have enough parking to handle all of that... I'm kind of counting on some Brawl people being out of here before SF4 crowd starts pouring in. I mean, folks can always park further down on the street, but that's inconvenient lol

Area_6

Smash Journeyman

Well would you like to pick me up from my house im out in the boonies i can always meet you at lugoff-elgin high.

Also thanks in advance imma cheese at SF4 i suck but i do the same **** over and over again

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
This guy? didnt your mother teach your manners? LOL joking

My name is malik Btw.
Contact my aim if i didnt most it already its malikijah456

Also i not really interested in Sf4 if your gonna leave then ill take the ride BUT i will play, and my Ryu is spamming bitoch

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i have a friend coming who may or not play brawl because hes coming for sf4. i may play a little friendly **** on sf4 but ive only played it once. so, thunder please please please tell me troy, L and azzy are coming? those guys are mad cool. not to mention you too. haha. but i know your coming.

edit: not to mention i really wanna play troy again seeing as how our match was so ****ING close.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
How are the Sc tourney turnouts?
Cash prize?
How about the comp?

who usually wins these things?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
depends.

SC has some reasonable competetion for Street Fighter and Guilty Gear and some other such things.

Smash, not so much.
We have like 10 Melee players in the whole state maybe. EverlastingYay wins at Melee. If he's not there, I do.
Brawl-wise, I don't know about who usually wins or anything.

prizes in all these tournies will be cash from entry, split 70/30 for 1st and 2nd.

turnouts, no idea. this is the first time I hosted anything and it's actually looking good.

and I only said "this guy" cause I have no idea who you are, but nice to meet you Malik, I certainly hope you have fun at my tourney :D

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, apparently I have a lot to answer to in this topic, lol.

Malik, I can pick you up from Lugoff-Elgin, that's right around the corner from my aunt's house ^^ Should be easy enough. I think you tried to AIM me, but I was AFK? My bad, I'll catch you again later so we can work out details.

Snap, you best believe we're coming ;D Plus some new faces, my friend Juber and his cousin Lu will be there this time, and they're both mad cool and quite good at Smash. Not to mention some other friends of Troy's, and L's brother... we're going to be rollin' deep, son. All except Azzy. We think he might be in Florida. We don't exactly know, he has a penchant for being completely unreachable for a couple days, then coming back, and he was always in Florida, lolz.

rofl dude, they're pinging me and i'm invis

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Indeed Thunder i did im on alot so ill hit you when i see you
By Troy are we talking about a black guy that goes to spring vally?

Lastely ill see how this brawl tourney goes everlastingyay was pretty good.

And this is my first offline tourney meaning alot more mind games don't know how ill do but a game is a game.

Vilt

Smash Lord
****. I'm always looking to go to SC to play but you guys plan things when stuff is going down in NC. xD It would be awesome if you could plan something like second week of June so I could as off from work and head down to SC.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yeah, sorry about that Vilt. If we have reasonable success at this (and I'm pretty sure we will) we'll definitely try another one and I'll look for a better date for my NC homies :D

we're looking at a huge headcount for Brawl... and a large one for Street Fighter as well. Melee looks...like we'll have enough for singles and not teams. We'll see.

Devin I really hope you can make it! Snap, you better be here lol

Vilt

Smash Lord
Awesome man. Since I live in Gboro, I will bring Behr, Zero_Gamer, and more than likely Get Dr. PP to show up since he lives along the way to SC, and I can get him.

Behr doesn't really like Brawl but he will play. I'll be there for EVERYTHING. ^^

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
IF ANYONE DENIES TO PLAY SF4 THERE NOOB.

SF is the first fighting game ive ever liked (doesnt mean im good).

PLAY IT ENJOY IT GET ***** IN IT LOL

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Lollerskates, Azzy most definitely looks like Crio. First time I saw Crio, I was like... "is... is that Kevin?" xD
And I'm not sure if Troy goes to SV anymore, but we all used to... maybe we've met before :D

Meanwhile, I look like LeVar Burton. But you don't have to take my word for it. *cue Reading Rainbow tune*

BEHR

Smash Hero
****. I'm always looking to go to SC to play but you guys plan things when stuff is going down in NC. xD It would be awesome if you could plan something like second week of June so I could as off from work and head down to SC.
I do like Brawl just hate the game.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
WOW
I didnt know troy when to smash tourneys. Wow this should be fun i think i have a ride for sure now my friend may come if troy is there

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
.... never thought I'd be on a boat...

hope people manage to bring some chairs and tv's and wii's and whatnot. the more the friggen merrier my friends.

there will be a "do you want to ban Meta Knight" question asked to everyone who pays entry fee for a brawl event. if the total of yes's is higher than no's then he will be banned.

prediction : he'll be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom