• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Travis Presents: MD Biweeklies! - Sykesville, MD - July 26th - CREW BATTLES

hova

Smash Champion
this tourney may possibly have 0 cooters which would make crew battles completely worthless seeing as h2yl will most likely just crush everyone else

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I have a crew...it will not do well, we aren't very good really

so we can play, but it may not work out that well, it would probably be boring for players like chillin to even play us

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I'd like to try and find a doubles partner, if anyone is interested I play a pretty good lucas.

I will probably go if I can get a partner, i'll also be arriving with 2 friends who will be teaming up... we can all form up a crew of 4 if anyones interested.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I'd like to try and find a doubles partner, if anyone is interested I play a pretty good lucas.

I will probably go if I can get a partner, i'll also be arriving with 2 friends who will be teaming up... we can all form up a crew of 4 if anyones interested.
:( I kill so many threads

msuterlo

Smash Rookie
When's the latest I can sign up for singles? Cause I wont be able to make it until after the doubles has started and I don't want to show up only to not be able to play.

Top Bottom