• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourny cancelled, made into smashfest. Practice b4 Apex!

OverLade

Smash Hero
So far from Tampa it's looking like AT LEAST

Me
Mampam
Ed
Trump
Fidel Cashflow
Lies
Tong
Meagan
Pinoy

TRA

Smash Journeyman
So far from Tampa it's looking like AT LEAST

Me
Mampam
Ed
Trump
Fidel Cashflow
Lies
Tong
Meagan
Pinoy
What's the Tampa car situation like? That seems like a bit much to cram into Pinoy's car.

As I've said, I COULD drive, but I'd rather just give somebody gas money.

Time
Runs
Away

OverLade

Smash Hero
Tampa has like 5 cars available it's just about who all wants to go. Do you have the details for Thursdays Smashfest?

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Bat Cave? I like it. Send it to me whenever. If I'm cool enough, that is. My name's Jake, btw.

Time
Runs
Away

[FBC] B-Unit

Based on Reality
Just a quick question since I dont see it anywhere. Is the 12 pm starting the time we signup or the time the tournet starts? Also what is the order of the tourney? Double, single, then low-tiers? Thanks in advance.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
yep, pretty much that ^

sign ups is like 12, but figuring ppl will be late ill start dubz at 1, no later than that. Singles afterwards and if we have enough time, low tiers after that.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
oh yeah seibs, i remember on fb awhile ago u posted something about detective conan. If you want, you can bring your external hd and dl the eps from my externalHD. I downloaded a torrent awhile ago and have the majority of eps from 1-500.

And yes 2link, stream sounds awesome, theres internet here but I'm not sure how to do that stuff so ill let u handle that.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Ok will do 2link ;)

UPDATE: I forgot to put the payout for melee as well as low tier brawl. I hope it doesn't cause any inconveniences but the payout is different from brawl because the entrance fee is lower. This is a last minute change yes but it makes most sense for this to be 60/30/10 rather than the brawl payout.

Also, for those who can, PLEASE BRING SETUPS. I have about 3-5 setups from Naples, and need at least 10 more setups to run brawl and melee at the same time. If u can please bring outlet extenders as well. I will probally cap the setups around 15 or so (including mine) since that's all the space there really is for them.

Top Bottom