• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourny cancelled, made into smashfest. Practice b4 Apex!

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Hey, anyone want to play Melee here? I'm trying to get videos recorded of my character. If anyone's even got the time for a few matches, I'd be thankful :p

Don JP

Smash Rookie
Um, is there any problem if I get there a bit early, maybe at 11:00am? The Greyhound bus from Fort Lauderdale to Naples arrives at 10:45am so I may get there at 11:00-11:30am.

Also, at what time does the singles tournament ends? Does it ends before 8:30pm? Thanks.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
11 is fine, just know that sign ups start at 12 so ull be just waiting in the house doing friendlies and such for an hour unless u want to use that time to go get lunch. Yeah tourney should end most likely b4 8:30, i dont see it going that long honestly.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Hey DonJP I know this is kind of unprofessional of me to do but can I ask you to cancel that greyhound ticket to naples before you invest that amount of time and money?

Miami just told me that they are not coming and at this point I'm not sure who will. I really hope you get this message in time because I really dont want u to be dissapointed when you show up. THis is just me trying to help you out. I didn't plan on everyone to flake out on me. Sorry about this but yeah, it'd be prolly best for you to just enjoy your new years.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT**

DO NOT SHOW UP TO THIS

IF YOU DO SHOW UP TO THIS THEN THIS WILL BE A SMASHFEST AS THERE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO MAKE IT AN APPRECIABLE TOURNEY.

I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL THIS ALLTOGETHER BUT HAVE A FEELING A FEW MAY NOT GET THE MESSAGE IN TIME AND STILL SHOW UP, SO FOR THOSE THAT DO, PLZ DONT. ITS BEST IF U ENJOY UR NEW YEARS :cool:

Don JP

Smash Rookie
Well, it's practically impossible to cancel those tickets now, so I will be there to the "smashfest" xD. I don't wanna miss this opportunity because I live in Colombia and I will stay here for a short amount of time, and I want to play all of you.

I wanna play some Money Matches too and save some replays, so see you tomorrow....

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Hmm well if you are all right that this is a smashfest JP then I guess ur welcome to come.

I guess what the plan is then u said ull be coming around 11-11:30. Ill be the only 1 at my place, but 3 other ppl, chudat,******, and sheikssbm will stop by around 12 and we'll go to a chinese buffet which ur welcome to join if u want.

After that we'll come back to my place and i guess smash for the next 2-3 hrs or so i suppose.

So yeah, those who want to come are free to do so, no door fee, nothing, just a smashfest.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Hey if any1 wants to come over they are free do so.

This mostly goes out to fgcu crew, would be cool to have a smashfest with some of u guys. Will have this going on till 8 so if you guys are interested come over now ;)

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
hey mvd, when don jp goes back to miami after today, u guys should play him at ZP or something. His snake is really good mayb better than urs lol ;)

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Well, any of you play Melee? I've been trying here for two weeks to find someone to record Melee vids with, but someone keeps L-canceling tournaments... :glare:
Some of us watch and play Melee, but we aren't spectacular at it. Come by some time and teach us?

Top Bottom