• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney next Month.

TP

Smash Master
My second tourney is tomorrow. I won't be repeating my success from last time. There are at least 4 people there who will easily destroy me (Wario, G&W, Olimar, and that goddam Jiggs player who always 3-stocks me). After that, there are at least 4 more who are equal or superior to me in skill. I beat 2 of these 4 in my last tourney, but both have improved greatly since then. If I even want top 8 at this thing, I will have to rely on my great counterpicking skills, both stage and character. It's gonna be rough.

On the bright side, there is a recording setup. I'll do my best to play on it and get vids to you guys.

:034:

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
lol 2 falcos and they are the best ones of germany

Search ad dont try me falco combo video, that BluB guy will be there :<
It's possible you take the 2 best German Falco mainers with your Bloodorf ?

It will be hard...

Chaingrabs .....

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
My second tourney is tomorrow. I won't be repeating my success from last time. There are at least 4 people there who will easily destroy me (Wario, G&W, Olimar, and that goddam Jiggs player who always 3-stocks me).
Aaaw, you're scared of us.
Too bad you don't have the Triforce of Courage. :chuckle:

I'll Ganon ditto you.

:031:

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Aaaw, you're scared of us.
Too bad you don't have the Triforce of Courage. :chuckle:

I'll Ganon ditto you.

:031:
We don't have the Triforce of Courage, but We have the Triforce of Power to crush our opponents.

Twilight Prince don't get affraid in the tourney, keep your Focus.

TP: "Don't Let Them Drag You Down, Keep Your Eyes Wide Open / Keep your Focus Unbroken."

;)

Smash Hero
My second tourney is tomorrow. I won't be repeating my success from last time. There are at least 4 people there who will easily destroy me (Wario, G&W, Olimar, and that goddam Jiggs player who always 3-stocks me). After that, there are at least 4 more who are equal or superior to me in skill. I beat 2 of these 4 in my last tourney, but both have improved greatly since then. If I even want top 8 at this thing, I will have to rely on my great counterpicking skills, both stage and character. It's gonna be rough.

On the bright side, there is a recording setup. I'll do my best to play on it and get vids to you guys.

Listen up, TP. Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me, who believes in you!

TP

Smash Master
Well, TP, since yesterday you said it was tomorrow, how did it go?

You Europeans. It says you posted that at 2 PM today. I was at the venue at that time.

Anyway, the tournament went badly. I didn't get to use Ganon all that much, and I didn't place top 8. My bracket was really hard. In round two, I had to fight the person who ended up winning the tournament. I got 2 Ganoncides on him at Norfair, but not quite the three I needed LOL. This is the Wario main who posted in this thread earlier BTW. He challenged me to a Ganon ditto and I won. The worst thing is that I lost my only good controller. It was probably stolen.

:032:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
You Europeans. It says you posted that at 2 PM today. I was at the venue at that time.

Anyway, the tournament went badly. I didn't get to use Ganon all that much, and I didn't place top 8. My bracket was really hard. In round two, I had to fight the person who ended up winning the tournament. I got 2 Ganoncides on him at Norfair, but not quite the three I needed LOL. This is the Wario main who posted in this thread earlier BTW. He challenged me to a Ganon ditto and I won. The worst thing is that I lost my only good controller. It was probably stolen.

:032:
**** better luck next time. You said you didn't use Ganon that much... who did you use instead?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Why the **** do people always steal ****?

God, have some god**** class, people. ****.

You should get a controller and use it only for Smash Bros. Mine has survived its whole 4 years like that.

*~*~*~
And wow, Critical Touch is a bunch of douches. Shouldn't they evaluate your win percentage?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Not much to say, TP.
I wish you good luck on your future tourneys.

Mine has survived its whole 4 years like that.
lol. I've used up 3 GC controllers on Brawl, already x)

. . . Yes, I'm serious.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, it turns out that I'm going to start attending a bi-weekly tournament before the previous one I mentioned, and as of now, I have no intentions on using anyone besides Ganon.

Here's the thread if anyone's wondering.

07/05/09 — SC Bi-weeklies!

stRIP

Smash Ace
sry 4 doublepost but it has to be done.

The 2 best Brawlers of germany are fkin confirmed for this tourney. reaper and Pamaro

My chances to win are 0%, but i'll try to get a high placing

edit: OMG

Now a whole crew is confirmed. One of them is the best yoshi, the other one is the best Pika and one the best wolf

im cursed, srsly ._.

Smash Hero
Don't worry son. My tourney is coming up this sunday and basically a lot of the best in the Netherlands are coming (although... not THE best player). I'm going to fight 'em and hope to get a top 8 placing out of it. So, I feel your pain a little bit. Maybe. But I'm just gonna do it anyway, so might as well win. (:

or try to, at least

stRIP

Smash Ace
Im going to do some reallife smash with the best smasher of germany

I'll warlock punch him. srsly, i will use some purple ink and punch him

stRIP

Smash Ace
D-D-D-DOUBLEPOST (again...)

They tourney date has changed, now its from 21-23 next month

But...omg

Even more good people are confirmed now for this tourney. MORE FKIN ******* BRAWL FKIN TARDS

I'll be happy if im able to reach top8. Its like anyone from us has to go to a tourney with the best people in your country. (Lol in the USA, M2k Ally etc.)

Amagad ._.

Smash Hero
stRIP, is there gonna be livestream at your tourney? Cuz I'd watch it if you promise to get your *** on there.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, my first tournament in like, 6 months, is tommorow. Wish me luck!

Smash Hero
Well, I'm off for my tourney. Wish me luck guys. I might return with possible livestream vids.

For Nidoking! :034:

Ant1

Smash Ace
D-D-D-DOUBLEPOST (again...)

I'll be happy if im able to reach top8. Its like anyone from us has to go to a tourney with the best people in your country. (Lol in the USA, M2k Ally etc.)

Amagad ._.
Not really, there are 50 states, not every state has super pro players like M2K. I'm sure there would be a few states which have people average in skill.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I have a tournament on August 1st... and Superboom is gonna be there. I'm gonna try challenging him to a MM... maybe I can avenge Koskinator XD

Smash Hero
Well, I just got back from my tourney. My pools went bad. I could've made it out but I ****ed up on my counterpick, which made me lose the match... That got me third in my pool of 6.

Then came teams, "Decent Lucario main who gets held back by someone who uses a garbage tier character" came in a spectacular AT LEAST 9th. I left when not all matches were finished, so the "Byes" in the bracket still had to get counted out. We might have raised to 7th or 5th without us ever knowing.

I used Falco once in pools, Snake once in pools and twice in doubles. I lost all of those matches. I'm never counterpicking again, guys.

I've fought against about 3 snakes, a Tink, a Pikachu, a Pit, another Ganon (friendly ditto's), a D3 (as snake), a Wario, a DK, about 2 Ike's a Diddy and IC, the IC as Snake... I got ***** in that match though. Good thing that was just friendlies.

There was one MK, I didn't get to fight him.

What else is there to say? I'll get back to you on the real results in just a little while..

Oh, one thing.. Our third set in doubles, against a Tink and Pika, third match... Me against Tink and Pika. Teammate: "Want me to borrow a life?" Me: *kills Toon Link* "No need." I then proceeded to kick the crap out of Pikachu with the Toon Link yelling "It's just Ganon! Can't you win against Ganon?!"

It's those things that make me happy.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Not really, there are 50 states, not every state has super pro players like M2K. I'm sure there would be a few states which have people average in skill.
Lol@Pennsylvania!

Yeah... Not every state has good players... In fact, some states use those mediocre states to win easy money to enter more tourny with. :laugh:

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Speaking of two Ganon's on a team...

Would it be possible to keep one person in a Gerudo lock type thing? Ganon 1 Gerudos, Ganon 2 Gerudos to catch said enemy before the enemy hits the ground, Ganon 1 repeats, so on and so forth until the damage is high enough to kill with a Usmash or something. I think that would be insanely epic (if broken) if you got the other team down to one person.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You can choke a person as they're falling to the ground from another Ganon's choke. We had a Ganon challenge when I was in Hawaii and we were doing this, b/c it was fun :D

Top Bottom