• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Lancaster PA September 8, Labor Day Weekend

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pakman, I'll help you practice at SC3 if I get back in shape. Swinging those swords around all day is hard work.

I hate Mow for driving like a goon through midstate PA. Hatred, I say.
I am more interested in practicing tekken. I am actually pretty good at that game. I will have to contact my friend Rob. He is quite sick at Tekken and SC3.

Or maybe I should just practice smash. Seeing as how the prize for that is more than $3.

The Cape

Smash Master
Put me down to possibly come, will know closer to the date.

Will bring a TV, cube, and game if I come.

May accept MM challenges too (but not Mow because I play him all the **** time V.V)

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'm quite sure I'm the only one who can reflect missiles. As a matter of fact, due to this ability of mine being so critical to the US's missile defense system, I am actually the government's second most heavily protected secret weapon, right behind Metal Gear.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I thought you were metal gear........your long and cool sentences match that universe. :cool:
The CIA has repeatedly attempted to contact the president with a proposal to fuse me with Metal Gear for conveniences sake, but as of yet they've failed to make this case heard.

If you'd like to help the cause, the White House can be reached at 202-456-1111. Simply tell the receptionist that if A-Laon isn't fused with Metal Gear by the end of July, the country will surely fall vulnerable to another terrorist attack. I thank you for your assistance.

A-Laon

Smash Master
UpB on the ledge doesn't hit them all, and then you die in lag.

Jump on right platform, jump up, mid-airdodge up and away, fastfall to stage, run and jump up onto left platform, wait for them to get close, drop through, run and jump back onto right platform, wait for them to all come at you from above, UpB.

pockyD

Smash Legend
what lag? can't you just sweetspot and just get the guys near it?

i realize it's mad tedious and unfun but isn't that how all single-player smash is? (that's why i don't play it -_-)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I'm quite sure I'm the only one who can reflect missiles. As a matter of fact, due to this ability of mine being so critical to the US's missile defense system, I am actually the government's second most heavily protected secret weapon, right behind Metal Gear.
We all know that MacGyver is the governments biggest secret.

dead-aim

Smash Cadet
this is __harm__ i changed my name so if someone could change it on the first page that would be cool, regardless i really still can bring a dwarf, his name is larry.

D

Deleted member

my cruel melee record is only like 23, but I did it with fox without a strategy, so I guess that didn't help any. Just attacking only does so well XD

Top Bottom