• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Lancaster PA September 8, Labor Day Weekend

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I **** his G&W. Don't worry about it, easy money ultimo.

Mow, your PA hustle is awful. You're just going to have to rely on people not knowing what you look like. Introduce yourself as Scab and say you're my little brother. <3
I am pretty sure mow is taller than you. Also, I believe that I invented that scab joke.

Nobody plays for free.

xyt

Smash Lord
I say we do West PA vs. East PA or PA vs. NJ for crews.
we have an M2K counter so we're good to go : D
perhaps even Pittsburgh vs. *insert name* seeing as though alot of
pitt ppl are going : D

D

Deleted member

velocity, I am atm the best falcon in PA and I have never seen your GAW.

and yeah everyone knows me now, I tried to get $ matches at otakon and literally half the people know me, out of appx 90 people, and the half that knew me told the other half not to play me.

jerks.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
mow: and your point, it doesnt matter to me if u have seen it, i wasnt challenging you nor even talking to you
I don't claim to be the best falcon.

I am pretty sure I've beaten G&W's way better than yours though. I agree with Scar... it's easy money. Or better yet... funny money. I enjoy a laugh. ^_^

I think Wrath should crewbattle JD, Vagabond and I. Think you guys got what it takes?

D

Deleted member

mow: and your point, it doesnt matter to me if u have seen it, i wasnt challenging you nor even talking to you
I know you weren't addressing me, I'm just calling you on your boasting since it's not true. I mean I brag a lot but at least the stuff I brag about actually happened. The best falcons in PA don't fear your GAW since I've never seen it, Cape would never lose to GAW, and el komo DD camps too much to lose to GAW. No one else in PA really plays falcon except ultimascout and vagabond, and I haven't heard them say anything either. I mean, if you've beaten some of the people I've listed in tournament in that match and I'm not aware of it, I'll listen.

edit: D20 I'll play you @ pokemon TCG by wizards rules, I've placed at every tournament I've been to, including both ECSTS.

Velocity

Smash Lord
I don't claim to be the best falcon.

I am pretty sure I've beaten G&W's way better than yours though. I agree with Scar... it's easy money. Or better yet... funny money. I enjoy a laugh. ^_^

I think Wrath should crewbattle JD, Vagabond and I. Think you guys got what it takes?
u've never seen my GAW so how would you know if you beaten one better then it and believe i wasnt at all implying you were the best falcon thats a laugh

i mean im the only one the consistantly goes to stuff all the time so i the rest of the crew can make it then sure

I know you weren't addressing me, I'm just calling you on your boasting since it's not true. I mean I brag a lot but at least the stuff I brag about actually happened. The best falcons in PA don't fear your GAW since I've never seen it, Cape would never lose to GAW, and el komo DD camps too much to lose to GAW. No one else in PA really plays falcon except ultimascout and vagabond, and I haven't heard them say anything either. I mean, if you've beaten some of the people I've listed in tournament in that match and I'm not aware of it, I'll listen.

edit: D20 I'll play you @ pokemon TCG by wizards rules, I've placed at every tournament I've been to, including both ECSTS.

ok then i challenge cape and el k to the same match not you mow though

just accept the mm and beat me and ill shut up its just a challenege you guys gets so heated no one said you had to accept or joke about it or even get evolved

D20

Smash Lord
D20 I'll play you @ pokemon TCG by wizards rules, I've placed at every tournament I've been to, including both ECSTS.
I should have known you'd be amazing at that game. Anyhow, I think I only played until Team Rocket came out... but I have all the broken cards like Hitmonchan and Electabuzz. I'd love to play the game again. It was too good.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Stop the drama. Just accept the MM and prove yourselves.

Ultima scout and El Komo, me and velocity will team MM you if you accept.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol seriously if someone offers you an insulting moneymatch... take their money. seems pretty easy to me.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Pocky D, xyt $5MM best of 5 set @ komo's.

Pocky, just do it, and xyt, you have to start somewhere.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't mm out of principle

i'd play you with something else at stake though (not money or like gift certificates lol, but i'd do food or random prized personal possessions)

pockyD

Smash Legend
just take it

mms are more exciting when you don't know the skill level of the person you're playing

though of course a big hateful rivalry mm is more exciting i guess

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
Sorry pika guy ima put you now and ima post all the money matces that people want and yes i accept all the money matces coming my way so go right ahead btw the ECG info udate will be coming soon sorry for the wait and all MM are to be recorded I will designate a tv for MM whether or not its for money food or elks they must be recorded if i post them so tell me if you don't want me to post it

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Sorry pika guy ima put you now and ima post all the money matces that people want and yes i accept all the money matces coming my way so go right ahead btw the ECG info udate will be coming soon sorry for the wait and all MM are to be recorded I will designate a tv for MM whether or not its for money food or elks they must be recorded if i post them so tell me if you don't want me to post it
Watch out saying you'll accept all mm's with Mow coming. . .

P.S. I'll $5 mm you in a best of 5.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
Money Matches Posted

Money matches to be recorded are at the bottom of the page
P.S.GGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUU

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yes it's bad to turn down MMs. Don't be afraid of me, I just have a really intimidating name / signature.

D

Deleted member

yeah, I'll MM anyone in PA since cactuar doesn't $ match me ever.

>_>

I think a lot of smashers hate me.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Velocity, We need to practice some Tekken. I need to win at least one of these Tekken money matches. I suck at SC3 though. :-)

Scar

#HarveyDent
Pakman, I'll help you practice at SC3 if I get back in shape. Swinging those swords around all day is hard work.

I hate Mow for driving like a goon through midstate PA. Hatred, I say.

Top Bottom