• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Lancaster PA September 8, Labor Day Weekend

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'll take a bet if it's only for $5, i'm cheap

not that i'm confident in either side; i just like a match with stakes; if you wanted to bet on velocity, i'd take the other side too -_-

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
I'm lookin at this **** and we do'nt really have that many PAers WTF PA!!!!!!!! Someone get magus and joker and triad and javi that will make it more interesting. ima update now

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Javi should come but he doesn't post... ever. Cactuar will probably go. We need a pittburgh carpool. Velocity and I will handle the Philly folks.

pockyD

Smash Legend
we got a pittsburgh PARTY BUS son

not really, but we do have plenty of transportation and i doubt anyone from pitts that wants to go will miss out due to not having a ride

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
Pacman you own. you too pocky and im answering the rest of your questions now velocity o and i doubt that we'll have enought people but yes we will do pools whats the minimum amount of people to do pools with

pockyD

Smash Legend
you can do pools with however many people you want

you do want the # of pools to be a power of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, etc) so that it feeds into a bracket well

and in a "smaller" tournament like this (relative to beastly 200 man tournaments of course) you probably want to advance a large percentage of each pool (or even all members and just use pool results for seeding)

takieddine

Smash Master
If only we had a pittsburgh party bus, i'd spraypaint the sides and make it awesome.

Who from pitts would have a car going to this tourney?

pockyD

Smash Legend
zoiks

i'm riding with wes, and i assume sheik and tim are too (the oakland people)

i'd also assume rob/evan/naka have transportation to provide

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
If Rob is driving to this I dibs a ride, that is all.

In case no one saw it, Rob is riding Matt to this, dibs.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
should i put down naka and the other two for attendants and if so can you tell me their tags?

Velocity

Smash Lord
if someone from far away is coming as well i will house

ultimascout, 5$mm my game and watch vs your falcon best of 5 random stages only, daves stupid rule

oh smashfest at my house this sat all are welcome but let me know if your coming

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Come to the smashfest, I'm heading over from Jersey guys. Ultimascout, anyway you could show up out of nowhere?

Anyway, Velocity ftw...

KAAAA-FRIGGIN-BRAAAAA!!

D

Deleted member

stealing your $ in money matches is illegal but I'd still do it.

Renth

Smash Hero
stealing your $ in money matches is illegal but I'd still do it.
First time i met Mow all he said was

Money match me, Hey get someone to money match me, Hey Hey! money match me what are you a ****ing *****? and eventually i grabbed $10 put it on the table 1 minute later he walked away with the money after a 5 stock :laugh:

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Show up out of nowhere to what?

Wow, G&W vs my Falcon? Talk about a suicide mission. I know you think you're good, but that's disrespectful.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Show up out of nowhere to what?

Wow, G&W vs my Falcon? Talk about a suicide mission. I know you think you're good, but that's disrespectful.
I'm serious its only disrespectful if u lose and i mean you seem sure of your self you could ask all the other falcon players in pa and nj about my g&w and even then im sure your much better then them right.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I **** his G&W. Don't worry about it, easy money ultimo.

Mow, your PA hustle is awful. You're just going to have to rely on people not knowing what you look like. Introduce yourself as Scab and say you're my little brother. <3

Top Bottom