• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Lancaster PA September 8, Labor Day Weekend

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I will bring a wii for one of these TV's, but my car will have too many people to transport any tvs. I should also have recording stuff.

edit: I also have component cables for my wii.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I can bring my Wii and component cables, which should be able to fix the lag on the projection TVs. We use them for the HDTVs we play on here in Pittsburgh and we can totally nix the lag with the right settings.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Whatever cape/vagabond. I have a ride to this already and I am broke. It seems like a fair deal for me to not have to pay and sacrifice a ride to this, take the train to my home where the TVs are, lug them into my parent's car and drive to Lancaster.

To me.

Now if it doesn't seem fair to EK then I'd be more than happy to just sleep 2 hours later and have my good buddy Pakman drive me.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
i feel so loved CORT you gotta come this saturday me and ECG will finalize everthing and on monday i will tell everyone if they will be housed or not

pockyD

Smash Legend
lol Whatever cape/vagabond. I have a ride to this already and I am broke. It seems like a fair deal for me to not have to pay and sacrifice a ride to this, take the train to my home where the TVs are, lug them into my parent's car and drive to Lancaster.

To me.

Now if it doesn't seem fair to EK then I'd be more than happy to just sleep 2 hours later and have my good buddy Pakman drive me.
how much would gas be?

i think it'd be well worth it for everyone to put in $1 to have 4 extra TVs (turnout shows like 40+ right?)

Scar

#HarveyDent
Sounds fair to me too. Or the winners of the tournament can have 5 dollars less each. But perhaps that is too much of a sacrifice, I'd completely rather have super lag than a marginally larger pot.

/sarcasm

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Wait, wait who is bringing pot? Cause I'll bring funions and doritos. "Drugs are bad mmmmmkay"

Scar, you should name your vehicle the death-scar.

Scar

#HarveyDent
xyt you are money matching me 2/3 $5. Pakman my old vehicle was the Death Star (swear to god) and has been renamed Death Scar. My current vehicle has been named the Wind Scar and I will keep it as such for now.

The name for my next car (4-6 years?) has yet to be determined, but I am fairly certain that the license plate will read OH LATER.

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
i lied xyt by the way the last time Ultima Scout and El Komosutro teamed the dinosaurs went extinct. yeah thats rightguru

Impp

Smash Ace
I'll team with you XYT. I'm sure you're freaking awesome... You're just being freaking modest.

xyt

Smash Lord
haha i'm actually keeping my options open for now : D
we can try a couple trial matches once we get there or something XD
i'm really new to the whole team thing so.. just trying to figure things out : D

Top Bottom